Open today: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Review Highlights
Hidden gem in Bozeman

Really interesting place. Many objects on display showing the history of computing and robotics. I... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
alanlY6330ZW
Fun, interesting, nostalgic

Great place - glad we found it - love this kind of stuff! Robots and computers, the Gutenberg... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Indra B
via mobile

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Recommended experiences in and around Bozeman
from $198.78
from $147.43
from $223.63
More Info
All reviews enigma machine business park interesting exhibits amazing collection couple of hours worth the trip computers technology composing geek history information development press gutenberg apollo video
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 April 2024 via mobile

If you think this museum contains only dusty iMacs, you're wrong! This place has something for just about everyone (except maybe luddite purists!). Subjects one might not normally associate with computing/calculations, such as weaving or movable type,

Date of experience: April 2024
Reviewed 22 April 2024 via mobile

This museum is not far from the Museum of the Rockies or the MSU stadium and is tucked away in a business park. I never would have found it without my GPS. When I got there, I discovered I was the sole visitor for the morning and could move through seven or eight rooms at my own speed. The first two rooms are a history of the computer, then they have an Apple computer room, a NASA room, a personal computer/gaming room, a pop culture room and an enigma machine room (along with a focus on Turing’s decoding device). It was very cool and brought back memories of my first computer and how far technology has come. Had a blast.

Date of experience: April 2024
Reviewed 28 February 2024

Not a total surprise since this was so highly recommended by friends in Bozeman - but, WOW. Incredible assembly of items from 4,000 years ago up to current times. Really, if you have even a passing interest in computers, communication devices or coding, this museum should be top of list for you! I'm not a computer geek but I was fascinated. Great staff orientation to get you started too.

Date of experience: February 2024
Reviewed 9 January 2024

AMAZING 🤩 they even have the original Oregon trail the museum was so cool and interesting I would highly recommend seeing it.

Date of experience: January 2024
Reviewed 9 October 2023

This place is absolutely amazing. The artifacts on display and the information that runs along side are just incredible. It is a gem for geeks, ordinary people 😀, children, students, in fact everyone will learn something incredible. I loved being so close to some of the best items relating to computer science, the missions to the moon, robotics and brand new quantum computing. Go and enjoy it for yourself.

Date of experience: September 2023