Open today: 11:00 am - 7:00 pm
Indoor Winter Activity

Reviewed 10 March 2020
christiniah2014
Bozeman, Montana
Well done for a smaller mall

Reviewed 7 November 2019
Rob W
Missoula, Montana

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 March 2020

Mall is a nice option in the winter for indoor activity. Games for kids and basic food court keeps the kids entertained. The Bay restaurant is a nice option if you want a little something more than the basic food court. Shops are fun to browse through. I heard someone say it was the largest indoor carpeted mall in America. I wouldn’t be surprised.

Date of experience: March 2020
Reviewed 8 November 2019

Considering it is a smaller mall, most of the spaces were occupied, mall is well lit, and had a good variety of businesses. The food court leaves a bit to be desired,but there are a couple of full scale restaurant/sports bars that add to the variety.

Date of experience: October 2019
Reviewed 14 August 2019 via mobile

We had a great time. Victoria's secret was killer overboard on the "hi can I help you?s" let me shop, teen, I'll tell ya when I'm done. The Mexican place had veeeeery young people working in it, so we chose the Chinese place, which was amazing. $1 bottles of water and the pizza joint. And that guy in the middle who tries to sell you hair straighteners was very funny and good at his job. Thank you, Bozeman, we will be back. 💕

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed 29 July 2019 via mobile

Just skip it all together. Another dying mall location in the age of online shopping. Even the clerk said they drive two hours to shop. No tourist needs to stop here.

Date of experience: July 2019
1  Thank 586kristing
Reviewed 2 February 2019

This mall is a good sized indoor mall but not an awful lot to satisfy the male shopper dragging his heals behind the female shopper. Not much of a food court, it is very small.

My husband was in and out in 15 minutes. However I liked the Montana shop, but found some of the items sold at the Hallmark store were cheaper than the Montana shop. When I managed to shop solo, I did find plenty to browse.

Barnes and Noble was the draw card for me visiting this mall and I picked up a lot of Christmas gifts here.

There is a small arcade for the kids near the food court.

Date of experience: December 2018