Open today: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Review Highlights
Very helpful and good service

We have utilized them for both ATV and Snowmobiling. Have been very helpful and friendly. Gave... read more

Reviewed 18 December 2017
rrburriss12
Bengaluru, India
Awesome team will be back!!!

The crew and owner over at BBT are amazing. We have rented trailers in the past from them and... read more

Reviewed 20 July 2019
Kyle C
via mobile

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Big Boys provided well maintained off road motercycles, helmets, trailer, and even emergency tools & maps at a great price for a day of trail riding. My son and I had a fantastic time and their great service made this a top vacation memory.

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed 2 August 2017

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FROM THE STAFF AT BIG BOYS. Jeb and another gentlemen that helped us rent the two kayaks were great help and easy to work with! by the time I was done paying and filling out paper work Jeb and another lady named Bridget already had everything loaded in the back of my truck. thank you guys for the great weekend I got to spend with my cousin. Cant wait to make another trip back up and go on the next adventure.
- David Refsland and Jared Refsland

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed 6 July 2017

Our group of 4 adults and one 10 year old had an awesome experience with Big Boy Toys. We made the reservation and drove into town to pick up 3 individual ATV's and 1 double seater ATV. We arrived around 9:30am and the guys did a great job getting us fitted for helmets, reviewing the safety bag and setting us up with the trailer ball hitch/trailer connection. The 4 ATV's were trailered and ready to go. He showed us the map and talked about the trails with us. My on rode with me and the others rode solo. It only took a short 20 minute drive to get to Sand Castle and we began exploring. We met great folks on the trail that were super friendly also. It was about 6 hrs on the trails with a little windy rain to finish the day.
Afterwards, we brought them back all refueled and turned in the gear. Everyone we talked to and worked with at Big Boy Toys were friendly and informative. You do need to plan your trips ahead so you know what to ask and make sure you have some basic skills to compliment their instructions. Great place and I would recommend them to anyone!
James and Stacey

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed 28 June 2017

I rented Side by Sides and 4 Wheelers for 8 guests I had visiting. They delivered the machines to the resort we were staying at so we could play all day. Wonderful customer service all the way around!

Date of experience: June 2017
Kevin M, Owner at Big Boys Toys, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2017

Thank you for the positive review. This is our goal on every rental.

Reviewed 15 June 2017

Stopped by Big Boy Toys and reserved a Razr ATV for the next day. When we arrived, ATV was loaded on trailer, gassed up and ready to go. Friendly staff gave us maps to a trail riding area and detailed discussions of where to park and where to ride. Had a fun day out in the forest. Highly recommended

Date of experience: June 2017