Lowest prices for your stay
Choice Privileges member rate available
Get rewarded with One Key
Choice Hotels
$347
Save with Choice Privileges
Richard C
Belgrade

Super clean, helpful staff, spacious suite, good breakfast

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 1 Jun 2021
In this time of Covid, we felt very comfortable here. It was super clean, with sanitizer stations, and other precautions. The front desk staff, Arleen, was sweet and helpful. We had an afternoon flight and she offered late checkout. We didn’t have to ask. The free shuttle was prompt and convenient. The breakfast was tasty and there were plenty of options. James took care of the station, keeping it stocked and the table sanitized. The beds and shower were excellent. The lobby is spacious and bright. It’s next door to a Costco and Taco Bell, with an Outback in walking distance. The TV was large and had good cable selections. It was nice to have the hot tub and pool. The pool is not large but it was great for kids. We would be happy to return.
Date of stay: June 2021
5.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
5.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
Responded 3 Jun 2021
Well it seems, 581trudyc, you had an excellent experience at our hotel in Bozeman. Thank you so much for the gracious comments about our attentive and proactive staff. We are proud of the services we provide our guests and hope that you will return to us soon,
$589
2.4 km from Comfort Suites Airport-University
    $376
2.7 km from Comfort Suites Airport-University
View more hotels in Bozeman
All reviews separate sitting area room was spacious would stay here again convenient location king suite pool and hot tub third floor airport shuttle great stay checking in stayed one night costco yellowstone couch interstate target desk
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 May 2021

I booked this reservation in January for a May stay, indicated I was travelling with my wife and 2-year old child (although I made the booking through Expedia). When we checked into the room on Wednesday 4/28/21 we found there was no bathtub, only a shower with no door, just a glass half-wall that made accessing the water controls and shower head inaccessible without standing IN the shower. We have a 2-year old that we need to bathe in a tub - she's too little to shower. I've only stayed in double-queen rooms before and it never even occurred to me that the King suites wouldn't have bathtubs. We immediately called the front desk about the issue and were told we'd have to move to a double-queen room - which we reluctantly agreed to as we co-sleep with our baby and a queen is rather crowded - and we were told there was one available and that we could switch if we hadn't "used" the room. I immediately went down to the front desk, at which time I was told there had been an error and that there were actually no rooms that we could be switched into due to the hotel being sold out for the last three days of our stay (4/28 - 5/2). I advised the desk that we would not be able to safely bathe our daughter for the four nights of our stay, and I was just told "I'm sorry there's nothing I can do." This is insane. I worked for 3 years at the Claremont in Oakland and if a guest had come to our desk with this issue we would have done anything in our power to remedy the problem. NO effort was made to see if another future reservation could be switched from a double queen to a king - even though I explained that I believed my daughter was going to fall and hurt herself in the shower (WHICH SHE DID!!!!!). Just "I'm sorry." The entire town of Bozeman was booked for the weekend so we could not move to another hotel. I asked every day after that if anything had opened up and was just told "there's nothing we can do since your already checked in." I'll say it again, this is just insane. The shower floor was slippery (the COVID housekeeping cutback is likely to blame, but that's disgusting, as was the toilet bowl - full of black mold around the rim) and despite our best efforts to assist her my daughter fell the second night when we tried to have her stand in the shower. Fortunately she wasn't seriously hurt. I just can't believe that NO effort was made to accommodate us. This wasn't a issue of whiny guests who don't like the color of the drapes, or just want a bigger room for free. I was a repeat customer at this establishment bringing a safety issue to the staff and I was simply dismissed. Oh, and the shower was a nightmare even for us adults; awful water pressure and THERE IS NO DOOR - just an open space so you're FREEZING the entire time you're trying to shower. Looks neat, but stupid.

I'm NEVER going back to ANY Comfort Suites hotel anywhere, ever, which is unfortunate because I had always REALLY enjoyed my previous stays and left very positive feedback on TripAdvisor and Expedia's websites, which I will promptly be editing to post an account of this extremely negative experience.

Room tip: If you HAVE to stay there and have kids who can't shower, make sure you request a room with a tub.
Date of stay: May 2021
Cyndy Wyatt, Owner at Comfort Suites Airport-University, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2021

CBDorian, Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. As you know, since you were in the industry, there are times when we can help resolve a situation and times when it is impossible to do so. Our staff is always eager to go the extra mile to ensure a great visit for our guests. The Partner website has a detailed room description and I'm sorry there was no tub in the room you booked through that site. It is always encouraged to reach out to the property directly if there is any special request a visitor needs to have addressed. I hope you reconsider your future travel plans and choose to stay again.

Reviewed 6 April 2021

I stayed in three rooms over a 10 day period and the bathroom exhaust that was filthy in all three rooms. The same fingerprints stayed on the door to the stairs the entire time I was there.Every time a hotel room door open and it slammed closed, practically shaking the entire building.

Date of stay: April 2021
1  Thank daniel b
Cyndy Wyatt, Owner at Comfort Suites Airport-University, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2021

Hello Daniel, I wish to thank you for your review. I am sorry you had cleanliness issues during your stay with us. Rest assured I will be sharing your review with the housekeeping staff. I do hope you will consider staying with us again and let us improve on our rating.

Reviewed 21 March 2021

Since I was 14 years old (currently 35) I have worked in the hospitality from golf courses, to high end gyms and now as a concierge at boutique hotels/residences. Comfort suites Bozeman is nothing short of amazing! My team and I came in for a premiere of The Hail Mary that was showing at the Emerson Theatre. Though the property could not accommodate an early arrival at 10am, Miss Ailean and the other young lady with her welcomed us with a smile and open arms. We were able to store our bags and she treated us as if we were her own children coming home for break. She referenced us to the coffee and tea stand and provided water and advice about nearby food options. I cannot express how warm that made us feel having been on planes for hours. Miss Ailean allowed us to maintain until she was able to get us in at 1pm. Whatever question we had the staff was kind to answer no matter the time of day. I have been to hotels all over Montana and Comfort was one of the most seamless experiences I have had. The lobby was very clean, my room was immaculate and the location was great! I fully recommend it to any traveler.

Date of stay: March 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Laurie Theisen, Owner at Comfort Suites Airport-University, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2021

Wow- your wonderful review absolutley made our day izzyscott.intL! We are grateful for Miss Ailean and for our entire team. It is guests like you that make us love what we do and we will be sharing your very kinds words with Miss Alilean and all of our team members. We work hard to provide positive and memorable experiences and it is so nice to know that our efforts are appreciated. It was an absolute pleasure to have you as our guest and we look forward to providing you with many more wonderful stays- hopefully in the near future. Safe travels and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 11 March 2021 via mobile

I work at a hotel myself so I tend to look at other places with a critical eye, but this place impressed me. My wife and I were looking at cost when we booked here and did not really know what to expect. What we found was a very nice room, well accommodated and clean. It was also quiet. Fridge, sofa, microwave, big screen TV, multiple USB plugs, comfy king bed. Breakfast was so-so but you can blame Covid for that. They do have a good system for providing breakfast and they seemed organized. We never did see the pool so can’t comment. Overall I was impressed. Dollar for dollar this has to be one of the better places to stay in Bozeman.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Laurie Theisen, Owner at Comfort Suites Airport-University, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2021

Woodswalker70, thank you for your very thorough review about your stay with us! Our team members love to offer positive and memorable experiences for all of our guests and we are so glad that you were impressed with our hard work. We are delighted that you found great value during your stay and that you were able to enjoy all of our extra amenities. We welcome you to stay with us again, when your travels bring you our way, so we can offer you another amazing visit. Looking forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed 30 December 2020 via mobile

Wonderful customer service. Clean quiet room. Did I say very pleasant front desk staff? It’s worth repeating they are great! Family friendly pool. Excellent continental breakfast. We stay here every time we go through.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Laurie Missoula, Marketing at Comfort Suites Airport-University, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2021

It looks as if we met all of your expectations JCTLH! As you know, providing excellent guest service and clean rooms is important to us and we appreciate your loyalty because of this. We can't wait to see you the next time you are in Bozeman.