Open today: 6:00 am - 10:00 pm
Best climbing gym ever!

Reviewed 29 November 2022
Spytrman
Fun!

Little pricey for our 1 hour visit, but our kids needed some active time. Staff was super friendly... read more

Reviewed 6 April 2021
JulietteND
Fargo, North Dakota
via mobile

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 November 2022

Absolutely love the place!! I go probably 5 times a week! Can’t get enough! The services are amazing. And all the employees know a ton about climbing, making it really easy to get a great start.

Date of experience: November 2022
Reviewed 7 April 2021 via mobile

Little pricey for our 1 hour visit, but our kids needed some active time.
Staff was super friendly, space was large.
Youngest is more daring & was disappointed he had to either belay or not climb higher than his head. (As was I to be honest, he’s had lessons and knows what he’s doing, but I understand the liability.)
An hour wore them out $47
Wish we had one of these in fargo.

Date of experience: April 2021
spireclimbingc, Manager at Spire Climbing + Fitness, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2022

Thanks so much for your review Juliette, and we appreciate your honest feedback! Hope to have you back soon!

Reviewed 23 June 2020

If your a grandparent make sure you are able to get the waivers signed by the parents. We were visiting from Illinois - had our 7 year old grand daughter with us - and she wasn't able to use the facilities as I wasn't the parent or legal guardian - I disagree - she was in my care many miles away from home...

Date of experience: June 2020
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

While babysitting our grandkids, we visited the Spire Climbing gym. For a all day fee we were able to spend the entire day, if we so desired, at the gym. Carrisa did a wonderful job of explaining Climbing protocol for myself and the kids. We spent 2 hrs then took a lunch break. We returned in the late afternoon and the kids climbed for another 3 hrs.

My only complaint was the staff not informing me of several birthday parties and a competition which was taking place on the day we visited.
I had stopped by earlier in the week to get information and no mention was made. Also the female counter attendant (working Sat Sept 30 evening) could improve her skills when customers arrive. When I approached the counter she didn't greet me, just pointed her finger in the direction of another staff person. I wasn't impressed.
Carrisa could give her a few pointers!

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Such a great place to have a birthday party. All the workers were so attentive to a group of active 4-5 year olds. Great room to set-up snacks and party decor. Wonderful set-up for adventurous young ones. Parents don't have to do much. Shoes and gear provided. Highly recommend.

Date of experience: September 2017
Jeff H, Owner at Spire Climbing + Fitness, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

Thank you so much for having your child's birthday party at Spire! We really appreciate your business and are stoked your kiddos had a great time. Cheers!