Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Get rewarded with One Key
ZenHotels.com
$311
Charizma :)

It wasn't very pleasant...

2.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 26 Mar 2024
This hotel was overall an.....interesting experience to say the least. The air coming from the air conditioning smelt weird and the room smelt like there had been people smoking cigarettes and had brought dogs inside of the room and laid them on the beds. I don't usually mind when dogs are allowed in rooms because it doesn't bother me UNLESS there is traces of the animals inside of the room, such as animal hair and smells of wet dog. It was an okay hotel and I would come back if I absolutely had too. Please change out the towels in the bathrooms because there is stains on them. Thank you!
Date of stay: March 2024
Trip type: Travelled with family
Responded 28 Mar 2024
Thank you for your review. I am sorry to hear that you had a negative experience while staying with us. Guest feed back is very important to us and what we use to to ensure that we are providing the best experience to our future guests. I will share your comments with the team, and I can assure you that we will address everything that you have mentioned. I do hope if you are ever back in the are we have another opportunity to win back your business.

Thank you again for your feedback, if you can think of anything further you wish to discuss please feel free to reach out.
$529
  • Wyndham
    $212
2.6 km from My Place Hotel-Bozeman, MT
View more hotels in Bozeman
All reviews front desk room was clean full kitchen would stay here again staff was friendly hot tub great place to stay parking lot kitchenette stove sink target motel rates freeway properties
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 February 2024

I stayed for 3 months for work and I highly recommend this place! The staff, the cleanliness, everything was perfect. We loved having a kitchen and laundry! We also loved that we were close to everything. All around great stay!

Date of stay: December 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Brandy Edwards, General Manager at My Place Hotel-Bozeman, MT, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2024

Thank you for your review and high rating. We hope to see you back again soon.

Reviewed 19 January 2024

The best hotel experience i’ve ever had but that back door was kinda gross with cigarettes and you could see people’s saliva melting the snow and I had to put my belongings down in ash and spit and smelly cigarette butts to open the back door. Now I have a herpes blister on my lip. That back door is a doozy

Date of stay: January 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Brandy Edwards, General Manager at My Place Hotel-Bozeman, MT, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your stay. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. We hope to see you back again soon.

Reviewed 12 December 2023

The Hotel was very clean and nice.
Loved our rooms that we were booked into.
Front Desk was very Helpful.
Thank you Brianna for everything! Had a great visit.
We were in town for my daughters baby shower. It was close to where we needed to be.
I am bad at Names but the gentleman at the desk at the time of check in very helpful getting us another room. I work for Hilton so we had something in common as well. I will stay here again when I am in the area.

Date of stay: December 2023
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Brandy Edwards, General Manager at My Place Hotel-Bozeman, MT, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2023

Thank you for your review. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and the team took such good care of you. Congrats on your new grandbaby! We hope to see you back again soon.

Reviewed 4 October 2023 via mobile

Comfortable room with a full size fridge, microwave and stove top. Although the hotel is located next to the freeway, the room was very quiet. Outback restaurant is a 3-5 minute walk away. Hotel is clean with plenty of parking and friendly staff.

Room tip: Very last hotel north of Costco
Date of stay: September 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Brandy Edwards, General Manager at My Place Hotel-Bozeman, MT, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2023

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. I am so happy you enjoyed your time with us. We hope to see you back again soon.

Reviewed 27 August 2023

Room was clean. Bed was comfortable. Large TV. Kitchenette. Utensils and such not supplied.Large bathroom and Mountainview. Easy to get to from the highway and acten minute drive to the airport. Property was well cared for and very safe

Date of stay: August 2023
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Brandy Edwards, General Manager at My Place Hotel-Bozeman, MT, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2023

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. The team and I are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. We hope to see you back again soon. Have a great rest of your week.