Lowest prices for your stay
$320
Hotels.com
Get rewarded with One Key
Sir S

+_______+

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 18 Jan 2024
The best hotel experience i’ve ever had but that back door was kinda gross with cigarettes and you could see people’s saliva melting the snow and I had to put my belongings down in ash and spit and smelly cigarette butts to open the back door. Now I have a herpes blister on my lip. That back door is a doozy
Date of stay: January 2024
Trip type: Travelled solo
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
5.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
Responded 24 Jan 2024
Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your stay. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. We hope to see you back again soon.
$692
  • Wyndham
    $212
2.6 km from My Place Hotel-Bozeman, MT
View more hotels in Bozeman
All reviews front desk room was clean full kitchen would stay here again staff was friendly hot tub great place to stay parking lot kitchenette stove sink target motel rates freeway properties
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 December 2023

The Hotel was very clean and nice.
Loved our rooms that we were booked into.
Front Desk was very Helpful.
Thank you Brianna for everything! Had a great visit.
We were in town for my daughters baby shower. It was close to where we needed to be.
I am bad at Names but the gentleman at the desk at the time of check in very helpful getting us another room. I work for Hilton so we had something in common as well. I will stay here again when I am in the area.

Date of stay: December 2023
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Brandy Edwards, General Manager at My Place Hotel-Bozeman, MT, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2023

Thank you for your review. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and the team took such good care of you. Congrats on your new grandbaby! We hope to see you back again soon.

Reviewed 4 October 2023 via mobile

Comfortable room with a full size fridge, microwave and stove top. Although the hotel is located next to the freeway, the room was very quiet. Outback restaurant is a 3-5 minute walk away. Hotel is clean with plenty of parking and friendly staff.

Room tip: Very last hotel north of Costco
Date of stay: September 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Brandy Edwards, General Manager at My Place Hotel-Bozeman, MT, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2023

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. I am so happy you enjoyed your time with us. We hope to see you back again soon.

Reviewed 27 August 2023

Room was clean. Bed was comfortable. Large TV. Kitchenette. Utensils and such not supplied.Large bathroom and Mountainview. Easy to get to from the highway and acten minute drive to the airport. Property was well cared for and very safe

Date of stay: August 2023
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Brandy Edwards, General Manager at My Place Hotel-Bozeman, MT, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2023

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. The team and I are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. We hope to see you back again soon. Have a great rest of your week.

Reviewed 5 August 2023

We traveled from Idaho to catch an early flight due to unexpected death in the family. The staff was so kind and helpful. They went above and beyond to make sure we were taken care of. We so appreciate the kindness when needed!

Date of stay: July 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Brandy Edwards, General Manager at My Place Hotel-Bozeman, MT, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2023

Thank you so much for your feedback. I have shared your review with the team, and we are all honored that we were able to assist you during this time of grieving. We do hope to see you back in the future, and continue to offer our condolences for your loss.

Reviewed 3 August 2023 via mobile

This was the best hotel in our vacation. The room was very clean as was the rest of the hotel. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. The bed was very comfortable. We stayed an extra night so we could explore Bozeman and area more. Highly recommended!

Date of stay: July 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review and high rating. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will share your kind words with the team and I know they will be as excited as I am. Have a great rest of your summer! We hope to see you back again soon.