Lowest prices for your stay
$320
Get rewarded with One Key
cwildm946733

Felt like home

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 26 Aug 2023
Room was clean. Bed was comfortable. Large TV. Kitchenette. Utensils and such not supplied.Large bathroom and Mountainview. Easy to get to from the highway and acten minute drive to the airport. Property was well cared for and very safe
Date of stay: August 2023
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
5.0 of 5 bubblesRooms
5.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
5.0 of 5 bubblesCleanliness
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
5.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
Responded 28 Aug 2023
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. The team and I are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. We hope to see you back again soon. Have a great rest of your week.
3.1 km from My Place Hotel-Bozeman, MT
Pool
0.2 km from My Place Hotel-Bozeman, MT
2.6 km from My Place Hotel-Bozeman, MT
View more hotels in Bozeman
All reviews front desk room was clean full kitchen would stay here again staff was friendly hot tub great place to stay parking lot kitchenette stove sink target motel rates freeway properties
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 August 2023

We traveled from Idaho to catch an early flight due to unexpected death in the family. The staff was so kind and helpful. They went above and beyond to make sure we were taken care of. We so appreciate the kindness when needed!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Brandy Edwards, General Manager at My Place Hotel-Bozeman, MT, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2023

Thank you so much for your feedback. I have shared your review with the team, and we are all honored that we were able to assist you during this time of grieving. We do hope to see you back in the future, and continue to offer our condolences for your loss.

Reviewed 3 August 2023 via mobile

This was the best hotel in our vacation. The room was very clean as was the rest of the hotel. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. The bed was very comfortable. We stayed an extra night so we could explore Bozeman and area more. Highly recommended!

Date of stay: July 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review and high rating. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will share your kind words with the team and I know they will be as excited as I am. Have a great rest of your summer! We hope to see you back again soon.

Reviewed 12 July 2023

They charged me $230 for one night. They took advantage of me because there was nowhere else to stay and it was late at night. It had more perks than a Motel 6, but there was nothing fancy about it. Look elsewhere.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Brandy Edwards, General Manager at My Place Hotel-Bozeman, MT, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2023

Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry that you did not like the rate that you were qouted. I can assure you that our rates are in line with with the area and the other hotels. If you would like to discuss this further please feel free to reach out to me directly.

Reviewed 18 June 2023

The hotel was wonderful and went beyond when our plans got messed up and we needed to get another night. They found us 2 rooms for our group and had them ready super fast. The staff was so helpful and professional I couldn’t be happier

Date of stay: June 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Brandy Edwards, General Manager at My Place Hotel-Bozeman, MT, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2023

Thank you for your review, I am so happy that you enjoyed your time with us. We hope to see you back again in the future.

Reviewed 18 June 2023

Nothing in the kitchen, completely empty. You have to buy own bowls/plates, mugs, utensils, pots & pans.
Disgusting frozen breakfast. Difficult booking process & gave up my ADA requested room for a medical trip.

Date of stay: June 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. Your feedback is essential in our effort to improve our service standards. I apologize for the negative experience you had while staying with us. Unfortunately in the state of Montana we are unable to keep dishes in our kitchens without a dish washer to ensure sanitation. Although, I understand this maybe an inconvenience in order to offset that we do keep our prices lower than competitors that offer stocked kitchens. I am sorry that our first floor ADA room stayed over, but I am happy we were able to offer you a larger room on the third floor with an elevator to ensure that getting to the third floor would not be problem. I will reach out to you soon to discuss this and any other issues you may have experienced while staying with us. Your comments have been shared with the appropriate departments so that they may be addressed.