Lowest prices for your stay
ZenHotels.com
$409
Karri M

Great stay in a very clean room with friendly, accommodating staff. The view was beautiful in an amazing city.

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 2 Aug 2023via mobile
This was the best hotel in our vacation. The room was very clean as was the rest of the hotel. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. The bed was very comfortable. We stayed an extra night so we could explore Bozeman and area more. Highly recommended!
Date of stay: July 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Responded 7 Aug 2023
Thank you for your review and high rating. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will share your kind words with the team and I know they will be as excited as I am. Have a great rest of your summer! We hope to see you back again soon.
    $464
2.8 km from My Place Hotel-Bozeman, MT
    $382
2.9 km from My Place Hotel-Bozeman, MT
View more hotels in Bozeman
All reviews front desk room was clean full kitchen would stay here again staff was friendly hot tub great place to stay parking lot kitchenette stove sink target motel rates freeway properties
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 July 2023

They charged me $230 for one night. They took advantage of me because there was nowhere else to stay and it was late at night. It had more perks than a Motel 6, but there was nothing fancy about it. Look elsewhere.

Date of stay: July 2023
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Brandy Edwards, General Manager at My Place Hotel-Bozeman, MT, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2023

Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry that you did not like the rate that you were qouted. I can assure you that our rates are in line with with the area and the other hotels. If you would like to discuss this further please feel free to reach out to me directly.

Reviewed 18 June 2023

The hotel was wonderful and went beyond when our plans got messed up and we needed to get another night. They found us 2 rooms for our group and had them ready super fast. The staff was so helpful and professional I couldn’t be happier

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Brandy Edwards, General Manager at My Place Hotel-Bozeman, MT, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2023

Thank you for your review, I am so happy that you enjoyed your time with us. We hope to see you back again in the future.

Reviewed 18 June 2023

Nothing in the kitchen, completely empty. You have to buy own bowls/plates, mugs, utensils, pots & pans.
Disgusting frozen breakfast. Difficult booking process & gave up my ADA requested room for a medical trip.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. Your feedback is essential in our effort to improve our service standards. I apologize for the negative experience you had while staying with us. Unfortunately in the state of Montana we are unable to keep dishes in our kitchens without a dish washer to ensure sanitation. Although, I understand this maybe an inconvenience in order to offset that we do keep our prices lower than competitors that offer stocked kitchens. I am sorry that our first floor ADA room stayed over, but I am happy we were able to offer you a larger room on the third floor with an elevator to ensure that getting to the third floor would not be problem. I will reach out to you soon to discuss this and any other issues you may have experienced while staying with us. Your comments have been shared with the appropriate departments so that they may be addressed.

Reviewed 16 June 2023

1. Check-in took 30 minutes as they had to run my card several times due to "system issues"
2. Drug use in parking lot
3. Guest was down the hall arguing with someone over some personal drama with their door wide open, I was afraid to leave my room.
4. Bathroom fan did nothing, left bathroom completely covered in steam/wet after a shower
5. Both keycards stopped working
6. Toilet in bathroom would overflow after filling up tank reservoir after flushing, water on the ground.
7. My stay was 2 nights, I was told room service would be done on my 4th night...?
8. "breakfast in bed" fine print says they will make my breakfast the day before my arrival, and it would be waiting for me in the fridge.....

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Brandy Edwards, General Manager at My Place Hotel-Bozeman, MT, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2023

Thank you for your review. I am so sorry to hear you had a negative experience while staying with us. It is always our goal to provide each and every guest with the best possible stay and service, and I am sorry we failed to do that for you. I have shared your comments regarding the bathroom fan and toilet with our maintenance team to ensure that future guests do not have the same experience.
Our breakfast in bed is a program is offered for an additional $7.49 per person. You can pick your breakfast items from a menu that is in your room, we will deliver the items you order the evening before so you are able to heat them up and have breakfast at the time that works for you. However, you do have to request this service it is not automatic.
Again, thank you for your feedback. If there is anything further you would like to discuss please feel free to reach out to me direcretly anytime. I do hope that if you ever return in the future we have the opportunity to win back your business.

Reviewed 1 May 2023

Room was just OK. Tub would not drain, sink was very slow to drain. Only one young lady on site, at the front desk at check-in. Young Lady tried to clear the tub drain, with so so results. Asked for a new room, would not accommodate. No one at the front desk in morning with over a 1/2 hr. try. Breakfast in Bed a JOKE. No coffee maker in room, told "They are on Order". Too cheap to have any network TV.

Date of stay: April 2023
Trip type: Travelled on business
Brandy Edwards, General Manager at My Place Hotel-Bozeman, MT, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2023

Thank you for your review. I am sorry to hear that you had a negative esperince while staying with us. I would like to reach out and speak with you directly regarding your stay. Several experinces you have described are not up to our standards and I would like to discuss them further. It is always our goal to provide each and every guest with the best possible stay and service and it is clear we failed to do that for you. I hope that if you are ever back in the area we have another opperturnity to win back your business.