Lowest prices for your stay
$430
Hotels.com
Get rewarded with One Key
William D
Somerset, Kentucky

Bill Dauber

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 15 Nov 2020
I stayed at Myplace from August until November and I had a total of 6 rooms here . The staff here is the best I've ever had to deal with. Callie
ALEX and Kayleen all treated my crew and myself like family. I will not stay anywhere else if and when I return to Bozeman. It was a pleasure staying here. I travel throughout the country and this place rates. Very highly in my book. If you get a chance stay here and enjoy the new family you will meet here. Thank you ladies for all your professional help but most for your hospitality. CALLIE,ALEX ,KAYLEEN . HOPE to see you soon.
Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Responded 20 Nov 2020
We are so happy you chose us to be your home away from home here at My Place in Bozeman! Me and the staff are glad we made your time with us enjoyable and memorable. We strive to make our guests happy and love hearing the positive feedback! You are welcome any time and would love to see you on your future travels to the area!
Thanks again for the awesome review!
$671
  • Wyndham
    $211
2.6 km from My Place Hotel-Bozeman, MT
View more hotels in Bozeman
All reviews front desk room was clean full kitchen would stay here again staff was friendly hot tub great place to stay parking lot kitchenette stove sink target motel rates freeway properties
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 August 2020

I opened the door and immediately noticed the floor by the kitchen had crumbs and a paperclip from a previous guest. Also, the table was full of crumbs.The bedding and bathroom seemed clean, but since the kitchen was NOT clean, my wife and I spent an hour of our time re-cleaning the entire room ourselves. My wife didn't get a good night sleep as she was worried we didn't clean well enough.

I previously stayed in a Hilton before I arrived at this hotel and the Hilton had a much better cleaning policy. I would NOT recommend this hotel while COVID is still an issue.

Date of stay: August 2020
2  Thank Aaron K
Reviewed 3 August 2020

This hotel is unsafe! I strongly recommend you stay at one of the many other hotels nearby.

I stayed at this hotel for one night on a road trip with my dog. At 11pm after I had gone to bed, a man entered my room unannounced. Why or how he had a key to open my locked door, I do not know. My dog growled at him, I shouted, and fortunately he left without further incident.

Despite local ordinances and posted signs requiring a face covering/mask in the hotel, I did not see a single employee or guest wearing one. This included my face-to-face interactions with three different employees.

The room was clean, but the carpet in the hallways and stairwells was disgusting. The bed was comfortable, the A/C kept the room cool, and there was a full-sized coffee machine which I appreciated, but there are no bonus points here today.

Date of stay: July 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
4  Thank zrlevin
Reviewed 10 May 2020

I stayed at My Place Hotel in Bozeman Montana for one night. Alexandra checked me in and was very pleasant and helpful. The room was clean with a nice view of the sunset and the TV had lots of channels. The bed was super comfortable and there was a coffee maker with supplies to make fresh coffee in the morning. The room included a full size fridge, a 2 burner stove, micro wave, and a full size sink. I did not use the kitchen, but it would come in handy for people on an extended stay. Over all, my stay was a good experience and recommend this hotel to anyone travelling through Bozeman.

Date of stay: May 2020
1  Thank Jim A
Management response:Responded 12 May 2020

Hello Jim,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your fantastic review of our My Place Hotel - Bozeman, MT. I am so glad that you keep coming back to stay with us and always have a great stay and enjoy our friendly staff, clean comfortable rooms, and amazing beds all at a great value. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in Bozeman and please do look for our 55 locations (and growing) in your future adventures.

Safe travels,

Your Bozeman Team

Reviewed 17 April 2020

Economy extended-stay motel with full-size fridge, microwave, 2-burner electric range top, coffee maker, toaster, cupboards/drawers, but no dishware/glassware/cutlery. Bathrooms have small shower/tub combo, hairdryer, limited toiletries. Comfortable bed with soft bedding, table/2 chairs, arm chair, small open closet. Rooms are smallish, free parking, nice staff. Free Wi-Fi/coffee; food items etc. available for sale. The motel is situated in between the interstate and a busy frontage road, about a 5-10 minute drive from Main Street downtown.

Date of stay: April 2020
2  Thank L H
Reviewed 19 March 2020

We moved here and are in the process of buying a house so we needed a temporary home. This hotel exceeded my expectations. It’s quiet and very comfortable. We are able to store food in a full sized fridge and cook. Also everything is spotless. I’m very happy with my choice to stay here!

Date of stay: March 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank elysi0s
Callie French, General Manager at My Place Hotel-Bozeman, MT, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2020

We are happy that you are enjoying your stay with us here in Bozeman. Thanks for the great feedback and kind words. Come back and see us next time for your travels or get a way!