“Bozeman Visist”
Review of Wild Crumb

Wild Crumb
Ranked #2 of 6 Bakeries in Bozeman
Reviewed 29 September 2020

Wild Crumb is well run, friendly folks and all the food is yummy. We had scones, egg sandwiches & cookies, also a lunch sandwich too. They are best in Bozeman I think.

Reviewed 26 September 2020 via mobile

Amazing pastries. Great patio. We loved this so much we are going again and early! I wish I could try every pastry.

2  Thank AnneTressa1
Reviewed 16 September 2020 via mobile

The line can wrap around the block because they space people out nicely, so don’t let it scare you away. The line moves pretty quickly, One way in & exit thru the back to a few limited tables outside. Coffee was ok they only offer regular drip as far as I could tell. Turkey sandwich on baguette is what we returned A 2nd time for but unfortunately they don’t come out until 10:30am (at least on Saturday’s) It was soooo flavorful! The mushroom Sandwich was good, but I’m still thinking of the turkey. Sourdough rolls were too tough to eat. The lemon raspberry muffin/cake was amazing. Carrot cake was absolutely delicious.

Reviewed 29 July 2020

Holy we stopped here and YUM I had the Orange Pecan sticky bun and I swear its one of the best things I have ever eaten. So yummy. They had coconut cream pie which I didn't get since we were hitting the road to Yellowstone for the day but I wanted it so bad!

Date of visit: July 2020
2  Thank jmgagner34
Reviewed 24 July 2020

Glad I found this bakery while in Bozeman. Such a joy to visit a first class operation with truly delicious pastries and breads. The chocolate croissants were divine and all the breads we bought were a hit with friends. I didn't get to experience more selections while on my one visit, but you won't be disappointed with the selections.

Date of visit: July 2020