“Great Finish to a Day of Exploring”
Review of Copper

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 25 May 2024

My son and I had spent the day driving around the area and got back into town a little after dark on a Saturday evening. We wondered into Copper and immediately relaxed with the warm feel of the place. Pickles were great as was the rest of the meal. A definite recommend.

Date of visit: May 2024

Reviewed 17 May 2024 via mobile

We had a great experience at Copper. It was the Friday night of MSU graduation but we went early. Quincy was our server and I would give her a 10! She was attentive, helped us figure out a whiskey to try and had good menu suggestions. She was really fun and we had a great time. The fried pickles were fun, the Mac and cheese were good and the walleye sandwich terrific. We had such a great time. It will become a favorite haunt.

Date of visit: May 2024
Reviewed 21 April 2024 via mobile

It had been a long day of work and I wanted to get something light and easy for dinner. After perusing Copper’s online menu, I settled on the bruschetta with added prosciutto and called in a to go order. But the time I arrived, my order was ready, I paid and headed back to my hotel. The bruschetta was perfect. The bread was nicely toasted but not too hard. The tomatoes were fresh and juicy. The goat cheese added a nice little funk and the balsamic reduction gave a bit of sweetness. And the prosciutto was completely crispy. They were five little heavenly bites and were the right amount of food for me.

Date of visit: April 2024
Reviewed 28 February 2024

The place has got a cool vibe. It's all cozy, dim lighting, nice ambiance—it's the kind of spot you'd want to hang out with friends or take a date. The food was ... okay. Not mind-blowing, but not terrible either. I mean, the food was decent, but it didn't make me go "Wow!" The wait to get our food was very long though. We came in hungry, but had to deal with a half-hour wait before our main course arrived. That was no fun. Other than that, it was a good place to eat.

Date of visit: February 2024
Reviewed 18 October 2023 via mobile

This is a great restaurant in the heart of Bozeman! The vibe is definitely MT with a rustic atmosphere and inviting bar area. We were seated in a booth in the dining area. Our server was kind and very attentive without being intrusive. The food was fabulous! My husband had ribeye steak and I had trout. Both were well prepared and delicious! The coffee was great and fresh! After our meal our server gave us excellent suggestions on what to see in the area while here on vacation! It was a lovely evening and experience! Don’t miss it when in Bozeman!

Date of visit: October 2023