Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Michelle A
Chesapeake, Virginia

Okay stay

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 6 Jun 2024via mobile
The room was okay, staff was friendly. Needs to be updated. The rate was less than other places but so was everything else. The towels were small and rough and sheets weren’t much better. Had a strong bleach smell. The Continental breakfast., was mediocre. I would have given three stars if it weren’t for the staff.We were flying out of Bozeman the next day so it was close to the Airport. Wouldn’t stay more than 1 day.
Date of stay: June 2024
Room Tip: Okay for an overnight stay for airport travel. Not a place to spend multiple days.
Trip type: Travelled with friends
  • Algotels
    $271
0.3 km from Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Bozeman
View more hotels in Bozeman
All reviews pool and hot tub other hotels yellowstone walmart chain interstate
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 March 2024

Booked this place specifically because it had a hot tub and free breakfast. The hot tub and pool were "broken" indefinitely when we arrived. The breakfast was waffles and hard boiled eggs, and someone brewed the coffee wrong (it wasn't bad or too strong it was just incorrectly made and undrinkable). So we had to go out and buy breakfast anyway.

So we notified the front and decided to check out early, giving 24 hours notice as required by their policies. They said that was fine but the manager had to approve the refund for the nights we didn't stay. I spent three weeks calling this manager and leaving messages, never hearing back from anyone.

So we left early because the hotel amenities we expected weren't available, followed their procedures, and I can't get a refund. I am considering contacting my credit card at this point, but save yourself the hassle and stay somewhere else!!

Date of stay: February 2024
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 December 2023

Booked online a few days in advance. Arrived and didn't get the room I paid for. We were too tired to resolve it upon arrival figured I'd let them know at check out. When I did the staff totally ignored me. Didn't even say anything but here's your receipt. Had to catch an early flight plus it was Christmas day and I refused to have any conflict issues this day. I regret not telling the check in staff. Getting the room I paid for would have been nice or charging me for the room we slept in would have been appreciated. (I booked a suite which is more expensive.) Getting no response from the check out person didn't sit well with me.

Date of stay: December 2023
Reviewed 29 November 2023

Not sure why this company rents out rooms with broken mattresses, but that is exactly what they do. I should have complained, but I don’t really like to bother with that but since you asked for my review…

Date of stay: November 2023
Reviewed 22 October 2023

Recently experienced airline delays that left me with a very late, midnight arrival at the Bozeman airport thus needed to find a hotel for the evening vs. driving hours home. And if you are ever in that situation, in Bozeman for sure see if the Microtel Inn& Suites in Bozeman has a room. Easy to find, check-in super easy & front desk clerk so friendly (fruit, coffee & fruit infused water in the lobby), hotel clean & comfortable, slept great, breakfast enough for what I needed & even enjoyed several minutes in the hot tub. A truly restorative stay after a most frustrating travel day.

Room tip: The lobby is basically on the 2nd floor, as building is tiered into a small hillside. This could be a bit confusing when using the elevator.
Date of stay: October 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 25 September 2023

This was the worst experience with a hotel I have ever had! Which is saying a lot, because I have been traveling for work the last few years. My bank card and credit card were double charged. It took 4 days to resolve because the front desk employee did not believe me. Then two days after I checked out of the hotel, my bank card was charged again, two separate charges. When I called the hotel, I was angry of coarse, the girl hung up on me. I attempted to call corporate, and was told to call the hotel. There is no help available when there is a problem.
The initial room, was handicap, my mom has difficulty with her balance. There were no shelves in the shower, she would have fallen if she needed to reach for shampoo etc. There were no hooks for towels etc. There was no shelves or space to place personal things such as brushes, toothpaste, etc... in the bathroom. There was no space to place personal belongings in the room. The tiny television was in an upper corner above the closet. In order to see the television, you had to lay on the bed, looking up. The guide on the television did not show the channels, when I asked for a channel guide. The front desk stated they didn't have one because Spectrum won't provide one. We changed rooms, but the new room was not much better. When we walked in the room, we found two, small, white pills on the floor. Our key cards never worked. I had to ask for a new key card every time I went to the pool, then every time I went to my room.
The front desk girls were very nice, unless there was a problem. I couldn't believe the treatment I received while trying to resolve the problem with the charges. It was an error caused by the hotel, yet I was treated as if I was in the wrong.
I will avoid Microtel and Wyndham hotels when I travel. I would have hoped I would receive help from the corporate office when the hotel would not help me. But they did not!

Date of stay: September 2023