Lowest prices for your stay
$172
Breakfast included
Wyndham
$172
Join Wyndham Rewards Free
$173
Breakfast included
All reviews pool and hot tub other hotels yellowstone walmart chain interstate
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 November 2023

Not sure why this company rents out rooms with broken mattresses, but that is exactly what they do. I should have complained, but I don’t really like to bother with that but since you asked for my review…

Date of stay: November 2023
Reviewed 22 October 2023

Recently experienced airline delays that left me with a very late, midnight arrival at the Bozeman airport thus needed to find a hotel for the evening vs. driving hours home. And if you are ever in that situation, in Bozeman for sure see if the Microtel Inn& Suites in Bozeman has a room. Easy to find, check-in super easy & front desk clerk so friendly (fruit, coffee & fruit infused water in the lobby), hotel clean & comfortable, slept great, breakfast enough for what I needed & even enjoyed several minutes in the hot tub. A truly restorative stay after a most frustrating travel day.

Room tip: The lobby is basically on the 2nd floor, as building is tiered into a small hillside. This could be a bit confusing when using the elevator.
Date of stay: October 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 25 September 2023

This was the worst experience with a hotel I have ever had! Which is saying a lot, because I have been traveling for work the last few years. My bank card and credit card were double charged. It took 4 days to resolve because the front desk employee did not believe me. Then two days after I checked out of the hotel, my bank card was charged again, two separate charges. When I called the hotel, I was angry of coarse, the girl hung up on me. I attempted to call corporate, and was told to call the hotel. There is no help available when there is a problem.
The initial room, was handicap, my mom has difficulty with her balance. There were no shelves in the shower, she would have fallen if she needed to reach for shampoo etc. There were no hooks for towels etc. There was no shelves or space to place personal things such as brushes, toothpaste, etc... in the bathroom. There was no space to place personal belongings in the room. The tiny television was in an upper corner above the closet. In order to see the television, you had to lay on the bed, looking up. The guide on the television did not show the channels, when I asked for a channel guide. The front desk stated they didn't have one because Spectrum won't provide one. We changed rooms, but the new room was not much better. When we walked in the room, we found two, small, white pills on the floor. Our key cards never worked. I had to ask for a new key card every time I went to the pool, then every time I went to my room.
The front desk girls were very nice, unless there was a problem. I couldn't believe the treatment I received while trying to resolve the problem with the charges. It was an error caused by the hotel, yet I was treated as if I was in the wrong.
I will avoid Microtel and Wyndham hotels when I travel. I would have hoped I would receive help from the corporate office when the hotel would not help me. But they did not!

Date of stay: September 2023
Reviewed 24 September 2023

We checked into a room and there were dirty towels hanging in the bathroom from the previous guest. I told the front desk agent about it and her response was for me to throw it out in the hallway and she’ll be by later to pick it up. I was stunned by her response. She could have sent someone from housekeeping to get it out of the room.

Date of stay: September 2023
Reviewed 6 September 2023

Unacceptable. We booked a room block for a wedding and followed all the requirements, canceled our unused rooms 4 weeks prior to our event, yet management charged for a weekend stay. After several attempts to dispute the charge through the hotel, they say they have to record of our communication and will not refund.

Date of stay: August 2023