Lowest prices for your stay
Breakfast included
Get rewarded with One Key
Jerry n Kimberly Peterson
Phoenix, Arizona

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 27 May 2021
Thank goodness it was a suite because it was a very small, but comfortable bed
with a beautiful view and we enjoyed the hot tub for hours. Customer service was excellent and the room and areas were clean.
Date of stay: May 2021
    $346
    $449
2.7 km from Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Bozeman
View more hotels in Bozeman
All reviews pool and hot tub other hotels yellowstone walmart chain interstate
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 May 2021

We had to cancel our trip from Denver due to illness, and went to get a Covid Test. The front desk guy at the Microtel, Ryan said we would get a refund but getaroom.com booking said the manager denied the refund, and now, we are out $315. I thought hotels were accomodating during this Pandemic, but not the MICROTEL. STAY SOMEWHERE ELSE.

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed 13 January 2021

No staff manning desk. You need to hunt for them. Night staff sleeping in back room and rude when awoken...breakfast is minimal. Due to COVID. But other locations do much better.
Park up front. Back parking lot looks like an older RV park and is very sketch. Does not feel safe at all. For the couple dollars more your better off to go across the street to the other Wyndham property where customer service is number one.

Date of stay: January 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 19 September 2020

RE:85478EC019037 on 9/11/2019 of our departure We had a leaking toilet and were unable to use the shower before checking out. We tried 4 attempts to request for a refund. we have not received a reply.

Room tip: Toilet problem at room #204
Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed 23 July 2020

Room is pretty weird with mirrors for headboards. I don’t like it. Lighting is weird too. Not a lamp in the room so overhead lights glare in your eyes. Tv in weird position near ceiling. Can hear every door shutting and person walking across the floor. Beds are hard. Could be cleaner. No breakfast of any sort. Not good at all.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 19 July 2020

Alright so if you’re going to use a 3rd party to book your rooms than make sure you are very thorough with expressing your policy. This hotel is listed as pet friendly. I have a dog I’m bringing with me, I booked a suite with a jacuzzi and the rate came out to $144... I get to the hotel and the guy at the front tells me I can’t stay in that room because I have a pet... so only some of their rooms are pet friendly. Then, because I booked thru hotels.com he couldn’t change the rate and proceeded to tell me that there’s no way I would have known that I wouldn’t get this room with a pet and I should have called the hotel prior to booking to insure this... so misleading. But fine... I’ve been using hotels for a while and they’re customer service is good I figured I’d just email hotels let them know and they would refund the difference since I had to stay in a standard room about 30-40 dollar difference... NOT a huge deal but it’s kind of the principle. I had two agents at hotels call to get the refund authorized by a manager at the property and it was denied TWICE.. so you mislead people and then don’t do the right thing. The hotel industry is about being hospitable... and treating your people fair. So I essentially paid for a suite and stayed in a standard room and they probably sold the suite and got a double on it. Kinda BS ... beware if you book here. ALWAYS CALL FIRST

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Britdalcais