Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Brittany D

Ridiculous pet policy

1.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 19 Jul 2020
Alright so if you’re going to use a 3rd party to book your rooms than make sure you are very thorough with expressing your policy. This hotel is listed as pet friendly. I have a dog I’m bringing with me, I booked a suite with a jacuzzi and the rate came out to $144... I get to the hotel and the guy at the front tells me I can’t stay in that room because I have a pet... so only some of their rooms are pet friendly. Then, because I booked thru hotels.com he couldn’t change the rate and proceeded to tell me that there’s no way I would have known that I wouldn’t get this room with a pet and I should have called the hotel prior to booking to insure this... so misleading. But fine... I’ve been using hotels for a while and they’re customer service is good I figured I’d just email hotels let them know and they would refund the difference since I had to stay in a standard room about 30-40 dollar difference... NOT a huge deal but it’s kind of the principle. I had two agents at hotels call to get the refund authorized by a manager at the property and it was denied TWICE.. so you mislead people and then don’t do the right thing. The hotel industry is about being hospitable... and treating your people fair. So I essentially paid for a suite and stayed in a standard room and they probably sold the suite and got a double on it. Kinda BS ... beware if you book here. ALWAYS CALL FIRST
Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
  • SpringHill Suites
  • Wyndham
    $324
0.3 km from Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Bozeman
View more hotels in Bozeman
All reviews pool and hot tub other hotels yellowstone walmart chain interstate
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 June 2020 via mobile

I booked this room based on decent reviews. This hotel was horrible. I have never left a hotel before but I could not stay there. The entry mats in the halls were threadbare. There were no COVID precautions. Our suite was on the first floor in the back parking lot near the dumpster. As a woman traveling alone with a teenage daughter I did not feel safe. Dark, dingy, and old. We moved next door to another Wyndham hotel, La Quinta. What a difference. So much better. But I still had to pay for my room at Microtel even though both are Wyndham owned. Ridiculous. Even though our room ended up nice next door, I will avoid all Wyndham hotels in the future because of their poor customer service at Microtel and because they made me pay for both rooms.

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Byronfamily
Reviewed 5 March 2020

Scam you on your room rate. Internet said $64, at check in it was $120. Check out was $140. I understand the taxs and $20 pet charge. But the other $35 they couldnt explain. Sadly I didnt have time to argue with a couple meth smokers...

Date of stay: February 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank ff435hall
Reviewed 22 February 2020 via mobile

The title says it all. For the price it is an amazing value. However it does come at the sacrifice of paper thin walls and lots of noise. Hot tub is nice but gets weird with more than 3 people. Beds are very comfortable. Large mirrors on wall makes you feel like you’re being watched.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 30 January 2020

The room was small but nice and clean. I like that it had a window seat. There is a microwave and small refrigerator. It is close to lots of eating places which is nice. We stayed here on a week night so it was quiet. We used the hot tube and pool late afternoon when no one else was around so it was quiet. The hot tub is small but nice and warm. The pool wasn't freezing cold- it was very refreshing.

Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed 9 January 2020 via mobile

Stayed here twice in Dec-2019 and was very pleased with the accommodations on both trips with overnight stops in Bozeman. Rooms were very clean and spacious and the front desk staff during checkin were helpful and friendly. This is an excellent choice for a pet-friendly hotel when in Bozeman... will definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: December 2019