Open today: 7:00 am - 7:00 pm
Review Highlights
Fly fishing with female friends. Best day in quite a while

We are for mature women from Colorado, who wanted to spend a float and learn how to fly fish on the... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Rhonda A
via mobile
Great fishing experience

Had a great time with my guides out of Bozeman. Owen is hilarious, knowledgeable and very helpful... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Brendan G
Corpus Christi, Texas

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
All reviews boulder river fly fishing trout great trip float trip every meal caught fish quality fish guide josh great guide pre trip each morning guide service two days nice fish great conversation guided trip
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 May 2024 via mobile

Truly a bucket list trip and now memory. Myself and 7 friends had the best time. Guides, food, fishing, accommodations were all perfect!

Date of experience: May 2024
Reviewed 18 May 2024

I'm not one that takes pics of my fish, and we did catch some beauties, so I've attached a few pics here. This was my first trip to Montana to fish and Montana Anglers from the first time I enquired to the weeks and days leading up to my departure they were in contact with me on what to expect weather and water-wise, and they were right. They provided a check list of things to bring on the trip. I didn't need anything, but if I did they had it available. Other than the snow storm on my first day the weather was pretty good! My guide Nathan was just a great guide; patient, professional, helpful and just plain knows his stuff. As I'm always learning, he gave some great, helpful advice on improving my techniques. I'm already planning my next trip back and I will call Montana Anglers again to book it.

Date of experience: May 2024
Reviewed 7 January 2024

We had fished with Montana Angler back in 2017 and were looking to book a trip to Patagonia. I remembered that Brian, the owner, featured trips to Patagonia on his website and reached out to him for assistance to plan this bucket list trip for us. Brian worked with PRG North and helped us plan one of the best family vacations we have ever taken.

We knew once we landed in San Martin de los Andes and arrived at the River House, we knew we were in for an incredibly special week. Can't say enough about River House, Erica, and the staff. We loved meeting Alex Kull, the owner of PRG North and his wife Neri, and were lucky enough to have dinner with them on our first and last night in Patagonia. The hike and horseback riding days were absolutely wonderful but the highlight was of course the fishing and camping trip. All three of our kids fell in love with fly fishing which was the cherry on top.

I truly cannot thank Brian enough for all of his help and guidance in planning this trip. LOL Argentina made everything so smooth and seamless. We even hired Gaia to do a 1/2 day tour of the Recoleta Cemetery and the historical sites- we all loved her! And everyone at PRG was just amazing. The guides for fishing, hiking and horseback riding were terrific! Warm, lovely, knowledgeable, patient, fun. Highly recommend Brian and Montana Angler for trips both in Montana and Argentina!

Date of experience: December 2023
Reviewed 19 October 2023

Thanks to Montana Anglers and Mike Hogan for making my wife's and my 30year anniversary awesome! Two-great days floating the Madison and Yellowstone rivers, Mike was fun, knowledgeable, patient and overall just AWESOME. We caught plenty of fish, saw beautiful sites and learned a lot about the rivers.

Date of experience: October 2023
Reviewed 18 October 2023

We had an amazing time catching trout and fishing experience. Best time to spend with friends and enjoy nature.

Date of experience: October 2023