Open today: 7:00 am - 7:00 pm
Review Highlights
Worth the money

This fishing trip definitely met expectations. The Smith River is a beautiful spot on Earth that I... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
dpbroc
Dothan, Alabama
Don't wait, Book with Montana Angler

Montana Angler is a one stop, everything you could ever need, guaranteed way to experience the... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
J2128FFmh

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
All reviews boulder river fly fishing trout great trip float trip every meal caught fish quality fish guide josh great guide pre trip each morning guide service two days nice fish great conversation guided trip
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 October 2023 via mobile

Madison River Lodge has all of the best!
Perfect setting, fantastic fishing, delicious perfectly prepared food, extremely comfortable beds, outstanding facilities and best of all — extremely professional staff that attends to your every needs.

Reviewed 13 October 2023

Our guide was fantastic. He took us to a good section of the Madison and my son and I both caught LOTS of fish, including a few big ones. Later in the day when the fish started surface feeding he setup a dry fly rig and we both caught fish with that too....what a great day! Thanks Rob and Montana Angler!

Reviewed 7 October 2023

The planning and set up for our Fly Fishing Adventure was so easy ! Zach was very helpful and able to answer all of our questions! We are looking forward to our next trip through Montana Anglers!

Reviewed 27 September 2023

My wife and I took a day trip down to Yellowstone River was beautiful, and we had plenty of action. My wife caught on quickly, and I had to knock the rust off of my fly rod techniques.Our guide,Tom Boivin made it extremely easy. A very nice young man, and well-suited for our adventure. He not only gave us great fly rod instruction, but put us on fish immediately. Very knowledgeable about trout and about the river and area history. If I ever find myself back in Montana, I will surely look up Tom and book another trip with him.

Date of experience: September 2023
Reviewed 23 September 2023

Madison River lodge and Montana Angler have created an amazing all inclusive fishing and gourmet experience. Fishing the Madison was incredible…the 50 mile riffle is something to be experienced unlike any other river we’ve fished! Then to come back to great food and hospitality from our amazing hosts Patricia and Guillermo was a perfect holiday.

We highly recommend this experience!

Date of experience: September 2023