Lowest prices for your stay
Official Site
$125
No prepayment needed
Vio.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

We stayed here last minute because the other hotels were filling up fast and the rates were sky-rocketing fast!

This is an old, run down place. It looks scary from the outside. There are only blinds on the windows that gape open at night leaving huge spaces wide open to peer in from the outside.

Honestly, not worth the $50-60 you will spend for a night.

There is no AC. It was cold when we arrived (latter part of September) and only a base board heater to heat the room.

The bed is old and rickety. You will not sleep well with the bed springs poking in your body. The room is not sound proof. You can hear the traffic zooming by.

There are no electrical outlets in the bathroom. No heat either. You have to run the water for at least 5 minutes before it gets warm. No tub. Just an old stand up shower. You will only get hand soap. No shampoo.

They do offer WiFi and HBO. Microwave. Fridge. Alarm clock. Some of the light fixtures don't work. The room phone doesn't work so you can't call the office.

If you can at all help it, look for another place to stay for the night.

Not impressed with this place at all.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank KimB007
Reviewed 2 August 2017

Lots of bugs! Very loud. Poking bed springs that kept us tossing and lent very little sleep. No curtain to shut the light out. Comet cleanser sprinkled all over the restroom. Not even worth the $87 and change it cost.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank jamie L
Reviewed 12 November 2016

I'm revising my review of the Ranch House Motel in Bozeman, MT. Yes it does look clean. Yes it was cheap, but watch out for creature bites. At the time I typed my first review of the Ranch HOuse, I had a bug bite on my wrist, which I didn't associate with the motel. We were driving home most of the day and so I wasn't exposed to insect bites. By the time I reached home, several hours away, I had 9 large welts on my arms and 1 on my neck.They itched and burned like fire! They were diagnosed as spider bites. Don't STAY THERE. It took almost 2weeks! for those welts to clear up. It's not worth the cheap price to stay there.

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Karen C
Reviewed 24 October 2016 via mobile

Old motel but clean and only $45 + tax. On the main drag so easy to get back to in the dark. What we were looking for. Not enough parking. Showers only.wished there had been a tub. If I were ever in bozeman again I'd stay again for cheap and clean room.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank CoffeeTalkBlog
Reviewed 26 September 2016

The ONLY thing good about this place is the nice girl at the front desk. These rooms REALLY need to be updated. The room had an awful odor. Resembled an old shack. The one nice thing is the wonderful girl at the desk, who let us look at the room before we were going to check in. Of course, once seeing it, we didn't.

Date of stay: September 2016