Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Frank F

A delightful take on the motel experience you must do

Review of RSVP Hotel
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 14 Apr 2024
This motel is a refreshing take on the motel experience. First, let’s start with the obvious- the owners have done a thoughtful job of refurbishing the facility. It’s got an attitude, if it’s possible for a motel to have one. And it’s delightful. I can’t recall another time a motel or hotel made me smile, and think, “Well, that’s cute.” The decor and thoughtful touches walk right up to the edge of kitsch without going over. And it’s the total combination of these things that add up to a great place to stay. The room we had looked like it had been updated as if someone were updating their home. The quality of tile and flooring were very high, not some commercial grade bland stuff. That is an excellent foundation for what feels like quality. I like the barn door style bathroom door and the green/pink color palette. I didn’t love the mattress and pillows, but those are highly subjective (and I didn’t hate them, either. They just didn’t stand out as remarkable the way the rest of the remodel did).
I loved showing my daughter how to operate a record player. I loved the way they put locally roasted coffee into a homey in-room refreshment setup. I am a coffee enthusiast; and while the roast was lighter than I would buy, the beans were obviously high quality, and I appreciated having it! There are 4-star hotels charging much higher prices that toss truly horrible coffee in the rooms (if they offer it at all), so my hat is off to RSVP for not scrimping on this. Do check the little coffee maker, the lid on the one in my room didn’t quite close, but it still worked fine.
I REALLY appreciated a couple of free water bottles. It was unseasonably warm during our stay, and the water was great to have.

And it seemed like every time I turned around, there was a hand-written note about something, including a note from housekeeping.

We didn’t eat or drink from the attached Farmer’s Daughter cafe, but only because our schedule didn’t allow it. The menu looked great. And if the in-room coffee was any indication, the cafe has high-quality ingredients. The location doesn’t really have a lot to walk to, although a cute ice cream shop is nearby. But Bozeman isn’t that big, and it’s a motel, so you’re probably using a car if you’re staying there anyway.

If I had to find fault with something, I would suggest that they add some sheer curtains to provide visual privacy while allowing light in. But the blackout shade on the window certainly worked well. And let’s be real, if adding curtains is the only criticism. I think it’s safe to say that this motel is doing a lot right! I haven’t stopped talking about this motel since we left.
I highly recommend RSVP if you’re staying in Bozeman!
Date of stay: April 2024
Room Tip: Try the in-room coffee and read the lit they leave in the room. Check out the high-quality...
Trip type: Travelled with family
    $316
    $325
1.5 km from RSVP Hotel
View more hotels in Bozeman
All reviews record player farmer's daughter silk robes free champagne private patio attached cafe little touches front desk essential oils boutique motel great communication cute hotel cute decor fire pit text message room decor we loved our stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 April 2024

Great comfortable bed in a chill part of town. Nice to get out of the hustle and bustle but still close to everything. Great having quality/ healthy breakfast on location and great staff. Easy to get in and out of as well. Hip decor and love having a turntable with record for the room. Love the bathroom.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Hillary Folkvord, Owner at RSVP Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2024

Thank you!

Reviewed 12 April 2024

This was a lovely little motel. The king room we stayed in was quite spacious, perhaps two rooms in prior motel, now renovated to make one? It was clean and well stocked with towels, etc., including the welcome glass of sparkling wine. The front desk receptionist was helpful. The attached cafe served a delicious breakfast including pretty good coffee! A very convenient and welcome option! We have recommended this motel to family who travel frequently to Bozeman. Also liked the location: we enjoyed the restaurant, Revelry, just a few blocks from RSVP. It's nice to be downtown, close to the restaurants and shops.

Date of stay: April 2024
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Hillary Folkvord, Owner at RSVP Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2024

Thank you so very much!

Reviewed 2 April 2024

The bed and pillows are very comfortable. The staff is very friendly and nice. The whole vibe of the hotel is calm and inviting. It's surprisingly quiet considering it's on a main road. I love the free champagne! the Farmer's Daughter restaurant is a wonderful way to start the day!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you thank you!

Reviewed 31 March 2024 via mobile

This motel was very cute, and definitely boutique. From the champagne at check in, to the vinyl and record player in every room, it was adorable! All the staff I encountered were friendly, and the room was very clean. A fire pit outside is just the icing on the cake!

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Thank you!!!

Reviewed 20 March 2024

Great room and good service. I’d recommend adding an ice machine to the premises. Also the giant hanging lamp is a hazard for tall people. I smashed my head on it no less than three times. Street noise is a bit loud but I suspect this is city-wide.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Hillary Folkvord, Owner at RSVP Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2024

Thank you for staying with us and thank you for the good feedback!