Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Claudia Z
Pompano Beach, Florida

Disappointed by fraudulent advertising

1.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 24 May 2023via mobile
Chose this hotel because its website says airport shuttle. Not true. Arrived at airport at 11:30 pm — called hotel and was told shuttle only ran til 6 PM. Paid $38 to take an Uber there. Hotel staff was completely unapologetic and offered no points or other compensation. As a Diamond member, I was shocked at this shabby treatment (and false advertising).
Date of stay: May 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Responded 25 May 2023
We are sorry to hear that you feel our website is not accurate. We do have an airport shuttle as stated, the hours of operation are 6:00am-10:00pm only. Any guests arriving outside of those hours do you need to find transportation to and from the hotel on their own. We do hope that you will return to our hotel in the future. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that you experienced.
  • SpringHill Suites
  • Wyndham
0.3 km from Homewood Suites by Hilton Bozeman
View more hotels in Bozeman
1,074 results
All reviews light dinner great stay full size fridge living area fire pit complimentary breakfast home away from home king suite oatmeal very nice hotel would stay here again hot tub the breakfast area downtown bozeman dishwasher kitchenette yellowstone
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 March 2023 via mobile

Loved the rooms. Very spacious and great amenities provided.
Buffet breakfast had a nice variety of hot food ! Would definitely recommend.
Ambiance in the lobby is something else both during the morning and evening !
Beautifully designed lobby and place.

Date of stay: October 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Diana Marsh, Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Bozeman, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2023

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay with us. It's great to hear that you had an amazing stay! We are glad that you enjoyed our spacious suites and amenities. Thank you for choosing the Homewood Suites and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 4 January 2023

We discovered on arrival at Bozeman Airport that the promised hotel-airport shuttle service was NOT available (it was Christmas Day). So we had to pay "Christmas" rates for an Uber (evidently taxis also were taking the day off). The night manager suggested that the manager might offer us a refund if we produced a receipt, but the next day the full time staff obviously were unprepared to consider this. The manager remained in his office, with the front desk 'shuttling' back and forth with his explanation that it was "impossible" to put individual shuttle-less days on the website, that his primary responsibility was to the well being of his employees, and there would be no compensation. I support his concern for his staff, but not at my expense. I would suggest that the manager
and the very helpful and concerned night manager.switch places.

Date of stay: December 2022
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Reviewed 26 December 2022 via mobile

I had a lot of mixed feelings about this hotel. We needed a place to stay last minute, as our flight out of Bozeman was canceled. This hotel had plenty of rooms available, so that was nice. We stayed here on Christmas Eve, leaving on Christmas morning. They had a room that could accommodate all five of us in our family, two adults, and three older teenagers.

The one staff member that we met at the front desk was wonderful. She had a great demeanor to her, got us checked in quickly, no concerns there. The lobby seemed very cute, nicely decorated for Christmas. As we had an early flight the next morning, we did not utilize this area at all.

The gym was wonderful. Although we did not use the pool, it looked very nice. The hot tub is under construction.

My issues came with the room, which is exactly why we booked this hotel. We are Hilton honors gold members, so we just stay at a lot of Hilton properties. This one was by far one of the worst rooms that we have stayed in. Room number 143, was right near the laundry area. There were four laundry carts right outside of our room. Our room appeared to be under construction. Photos to follow. I was looking for silverware, could not find any, then I found it dirty in the dishwasher. Lots of crumbs from potato chips and other food around the sofa bed\couch. Our son who slept on the couch, said that the bed was quite uncomfortable. We understand it is a sofa bed, but it really was uncomfortable when we laid on it as well. It was all very disappointing. Our family was tired, we just went to bed. The two queen beds were comfortable.

I hope this is some type of error, but if this is what all of the rooms are like at this facility, then they have bigger issues. The bathroom literally had nothing on the wall other than random paint marks, and what appeared to be the start of some renovation?

For $241.05, I wish I had stayed at the Hampton Inn, or the Hilton Garden Inn in the vicinity of this hotel.

Room tip: Parking is quite confusing at this hotel. Make sure you get very concise directions about where to park, and then how to enter the facility.
Date of stay: December 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 December 2022

We stay at this hotel a couple times a year but this time it has really changed and looks like it just isn't being updated or well cared for. We were supprised when we walked into the room and the bed looked like it had been made by our 12 year old grandson. The pillows were quite wrinkled and undersized. The lamp shades were damaged and the room just seemed well worn. It has aged a lot in the past 12 months.

Date of stay: November 2022
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Reviewed 21 October 2022

Do not be fooled by the nice photographs and high prices that this hotel charges. This is not a nice place to stay.

I had originally booked a two-bedroom King suite for my family to celebrate my husband and I's 20th wedding anniversary. We wanted to get a large enough space that my two college-age daughters could join us (and our teenage son). We intended to have a very nice meal and then watch movies and play games.

I was more than happy to pay the exorbitant fee of over $600 for the suite because I thought I would be getting a high-quality room and experience.

This is not what we got.

We arrived for check in at about 4:30 p.m. and were told that our room was not quite ready. It would be ready in about 30 minutes. There was one other room that matched our specifications, but it was already taken. My husband encouraged me to look elsewhere, but I reassured him that it would be fine AND it would be extremely difficult to find another room large enough OR two rooms to accommodate our family. I wish we would have tried or just canceled and headed home.

Approximately one hour later, we came back. We were told 10 to 15 minutes. We waited in our car. A full 30 minutes later, I went back in to check and was handed my keys. This was now after 6:00 p.m.

We hurried in, changed, and headed to dinner to find out we had missed our dinner reservation. They now had an hour wait. Of course, had we been checked in at 4:30 or even 5:30, this could have been avoided. I would consider this loss of two hours a reverse theft of services, wouldn't you? If I were to stay in your $600 room for two hours after check-out, I would fully expect there to be monetary consequences to my actions.

We decided that the time with family was more important and bought microwavable sandwiches and soup at a grocery store. Then we returned to room #351 to eat and try to salvage the evening.

That is when we really discovered for what we were paying over $600. This room was substandard in every way except size. Look at the photographs and see for yourself.

My daughter went to heat her soup and found that the bowls were put away dirty.

My husband went to take out his contacts and found that the hand towel had not been changed or washed. It had visible usage/filth at the bottom and mascara blobs on it.

As we sat down for our movie, the furniture was stained and dirty.

Now, I am not really a snob. I have stayed in hotels all around the country. However, this is the first time I have spent this much money for such low quality. Dishes were not put away. They were still in the dishwasher. Even if we wanted to wash dishes to eat on, you do not provide dish soap or pods to use the dishwasher. Even the paper towels were about out.

The final fun was when we decided to turn in. My son went to pull out the couch to find no bedding. No sheets, no blankets, nothing. We did locate two pillows in the closet. I clearly put that there would be 5 people in this space. Calls to the front desk went unanswered. In the end, he had to sleep on the filthy sofa in his clothes with a pillow and our dog blanket.

When I brought my concerns to the front desk, they offered for me to take something from the Suite Shop. A cup of noodles or a candy bar to placate a ruined anniversary trip. I will never stay at a Hilton again.

I have emailed management and the Hilton corporation. I had promises of a refund or discount, but since I paid in advance, I have yet to see one and I doubt I ever will.

If you are hoping to have a nice stay in Bozeman, I recommend the Best Western or Marriott. They have always been nice.

Date of stay: October 2022