Lowest prices for your stay
Marriott Bonvoy member rate available
Hotels.com
reggie d
Saginaw, Texas

Flyfishing heaven

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 3 May 2021via mobile
We had a great time at Springhill Suites in Bozeman. It was a great location to just about anything you wanted to do. The hotel is very clean and rooms/beds were very comfortable. Due to Covid, the breakfast was limited and after several days, we got tired of the food selection. However, what they had to offer was delicious. I highly recommend Springhill Suites in Bozeman.
Responded 8 May 2021
Thank you for the review 442reggied! I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay. The team works hard to exceed the standards of Hospitality and cleanliness. I hope you had a successful fly fishing adventure and we look forward to hosting you in the future.

0.8 km from SpringHill Suites by Marriott Bozeman
  • StayForLong
    $376
1.2 km from SpringHill Suites by Marriott Bozeman
View more hotels in Bozeman
All reviews walk in closet conference room nicest hotel nice property large bathroom sitting area great stay enjoyed our stay exercise room pool and hot tub would definitely stay here again rooms are clean road trip bozeman area convenient location staff was friendly easy access
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 May 2021 via mobile

Having recently stayed at one of the older Springhill Suites I. Fort Meyers FL and not having had a good experience, staying is this newer Springhill Suites has been a breath of fresh air. The updated version has a more open floor plan, better sleeping area which doesn’t feel as confined, wall mounted thermostat and a nice refreshed approach to the bathroom that includes a large walk in shower instead of the old tub/shower combination. They have also added a single serving Keurig to replace the old style coffee pots. This I would use. The old coffee pots I stopped using when I realized some guests use them to wash their undergarment in (hot water and a little soap). This seems more sanitary/safe.

Issues I still have are few. Dual vanities would be a huge improvement and should add very little cost to the room. The big bottles of shower gel, shampoo and conditioner might seem like a good idea on paper, but for those of us that require glasses to read, it can be a guessing game as to which identical bottle has what in it. Maybe different colors for the bottles if you want to keep this program? There’s also the issue of the wall mounted ac/heating unit right next to the bed, which creates an issue for the person sleeping next to it as it tends to blow directly on that person every time it kicks on.

The location is reasonable, just off the highway and not far from downtown. It’s easy to reach from the airport. While you can have a view of the mountains, you will also get some highway noise. The property also has a small indoor pool, bar, mini market for snacks and a small fitness center.

Overall a pleasant hotel to spend a few nights.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Leslie Lambert, Guest Services / Front Office at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Bozeman, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2021

Thank you for sharing your experience dougandshelley. I have shared your feedback with the Team. I appreciate the shower shampoo, conditioner, and body wash suggestion. I am so pleased that we were able to exceed your expectations. We look forward to hosting you again.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 29 April 2021 via mobile

This is the best Marriott hotel I have stayed at in my years of travel. Every single staff member I have encountered has been so friendly and accommodating. Special thank you to Chelli, Brooke, Austin, Evelin & Leslie, you have all been absolutely wonderful. I wish I had 2 more hands so I can give you all 4 thumbs up. I will always stay here when I visit Bozeman.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Leslie Lambert, Guest Services / Front Office at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Bozeman, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2021

You are so kind cameronc294! The team has enjoyed getting to know you over your stay. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 28 April 2021 via mobile

Decided last minute to stop before heading to Yellowstone. Booked a room online 5 minutes before showing up and check in was a breeze. Clean room, hot shower, nice view and great wine/beer bar with Brooke, who is knowledgeable about the local wine/beer selection. Overall nice hotel stop in Bozeman!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Leslie Lambert, Guest Services / Front Office at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Bozeman, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2021

Thanks for the 5 out 5 Quest757728! I hope Yellowstone was epic. It was a joy hosting you during your brief visit. I am pleased the team made it easy breezy for you. Hope to host again soon.

Best regards,

Reviewed 24 April 2021 via mobile

Amazing and helpful staff. Water, coffee and cookies in the lobby. Quick check in and out. Outstanding new rooms that were clean and presentable. Love the shower! We love Marriott and will definitely be back here! Recommending to all friends and family.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Leslie Lambert, Guest Services / Front Office at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Bozeman, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2021

Thank you for the incredible review Wander4435506020! I am so pleased that you enjoyed the property and that the team was able to elevate your stay. It is such an honor to be recommended to fiends and family. We won't let you down!

Cheers,
The SpringHill Suites Team.

Reviewed 19 April 2021

The nicest SpringHill Suites by far, great decor and soundproofing so you don’t hear the highway. Brooke in the bar always makes our stay so special, go see her if you have a chance! I agree the breakfast should be more exciting for what they charge you....

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Leslie Lambert, Guest Services / Front Office at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Bozeman, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2021

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience DenverGirl21. I am so pleased that you had a restful stay with us. We agree that our complimentary modified grab-n-go breakfast could be more exciting and look forward to the day restrictions are lifted to introduce a more robust food program. We hope to host you on your next adventure in Bozeman.