Lowest prices for your stay
$331
Hotels.com
Get rewarded with One Key
SJK
Annandale, Virginia

excellent location, excellent staff

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 21 Aug 2020
I stayed at the Doubletree the first and last nights of my trip to Montana/Wyoming. The hotel is close to the airport and offers shuttle service (saved us 1 day on car rental). The staff at the hotel was courteous, although stingy with the cookies. One of my friends I travelled with is a Diamond member and remarked that this was the only Hilton property he ever stayed at that wouldn't let him have a cookie, other than at check-in. OK - that was the only criticism (and not mine).

We found the room to be clean, the beds to be firm and, overall, the experience was good on both ends of our vacation. The hotel had ample outdoor parking and is located pretty much in the middle of everything in downtown Billings.

We were disappointed that the restaurant is closed for the duration, but did wander upstairs to see the view. Hopefully, when I next come out to visit relatives, the restaurant will have reopened for dinner - the view is that interesting.
Date of stay: August 2020
  • Expedia.com
    $181
5.5 km from DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Billings
View more hotels in Billings
All reviews double tree montana sky tallest building floor restaurant front desk cookies great hotel airport shuttle top floor next morning downtown lobby conference breweries
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 August 2020

I am a Hilton Honors member, so one of their properties is always my first choice. Spent 6 nights here, and felt it was a disappointing experience. Let me first say that the staff was first rate, welcoming and helpful. The room was the problem, as it had seen its better days. The king mattress was more like a soup bowl, and needed to be replaced, and the sofa was somewhat "flat". However, the worst thing was the A/C unit. It resided in a "box" in the room, and every time it started up, it sounded like a jet engine. I am normally a sound sleeper, but falling/staying asleep was difficult because I would be jolted awake when the A/C kicked on. Will also mention the tub didn't drain well, and left a person standing in ankle deep water while showering...not ideal. Needless to say, we will not be staying at this particular Hilton property again while in Billings.

Date of stay: July 2020
1  Thank flyfshngal
Reviewed 6 July 2020

For the record, I work in the customer service industry (specifically in management) and am extremely critical when it comes to the service I receive when traveling. I felt the service here was worth a stellar review. Guest services employees Kathryn and Kassidy along with Cooper (who I understood to be the shuttle driver but also helped with the front desk phone when needed, and his service in both aspects was great) along with everyone we encountered at the Montana Sky restaurant went above and beyond to ensure we had a spectacular stay. I hope Hilton knows what an asset these employees are to the company. I was blown away by their genuine care and concern for us and our trip to Billings. On top of that, our room was spotless and comfortable and the room service was delicious. We had a great trip and should we require another trip to Billings we would absolutely stay at the Doubletree.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 April 2020 via mobile

During this pandemic it’s hard to find places along a cross country trip that is open, but we were lucky to find this great hotel. It is one of the fewest that has a restaurant that provides room service. Although the menu was limited it was ample. We have to do our current trip in reverse in about a month so I hope by then things will be more back to “normal” to really enjoy this hotel.

Date of stay: April 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Travelers1945
Reviewed 16 March 2020

I came to Billings to perform with the symphony this March, and they housed me in the DoubleTree for a week. With included coffee and cookies (at the front desk) it had just enough complimentary items to really feel welcoming. The internet service was fast and worked steadily along with room service of getting any extra items you need being brought to your room. You can control temperature with heat and cool in room!! Overall it was quite a positive stay.

Date of stay: March 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Reviewed 19 February 2020

This has been one of the great hotels in downtown Billings for nearly 40 years. It shows it age a little, but overall it is a great hotel. The building is the tallest load-bearing brick structure in the world, which seems to make each floor quiet and solid. The rooms are nice. The breakfast restaurant has really good food and glorious views of Billings.

Date of stay: February 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
1  Thank steventpotts
TylerDMorrison, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Billings, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2020

Thanks, steventpotts! Happy travels!