Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Scenic33551829827
United States

Terrible customer service

1.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 28 Mar 2023
The room we stayed in smelled like sewage. The smell was coming from the shower drain, we had to cover drain with a towel and open the window in order to lessen the smell. It was mainly early in the morning and if we were absent from our room for several hours. I was charged for an extra night stay. I still haven’t received the money back into my account. I have called several times concerning the extra charge being refunded. I was told it was refunded and the problem was with my bank, contacted my bank, no refund could be found. Would not recommend this hotel.
Date of stay: March 2023
  • Algotels
    $375
4.3 km from Billings Hotel & Convention Center
View more hotels in Billings
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 November 2021

Was a well needed weekend of relaxation away from the demands of home. The jacuzzi just soaked my stress away and the king size bed was amazingly comfortable with lots of pillows. Even the lighting was perfect for a relaxing environment. The staff was super friendly and helpful.

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 15 August 2021 via mobile

We booked this room last minute because our other hotel failed to disclose their pool had closed. From the outside it looks good. Inside the rooms are quite dated and the pool area needs some serious cleaning an updates. The bathroom floor of the pool area was dirty and there is a visible hole in the floor.

Our air conditioner in our room was extremely loud and the beds were not comfortable. We didn’t get much rest. For $300 a night they could at least provide a cup of coffee in the morning. Disappointed with our stay.

Room tip: Outside seating area is nice.
Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Ron Spence, General Manager at Billings Hotel & Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2021

Dear NDKate

I am sorry you were not pleased with your recent stay at our hotel. All our rooms were were just updated in 2020 with new carpet, paint, furniture with granite tops, 55" tv's , microwaves and refrigerators. New beds were installed in late 2019. Our pool restrooms are scheduled to be renovated as soon as a contractor can get to them.
If you called about the AC we would have gladly sent a maintenance man to check it out or moved you to another room is necessary.
We do have a full service dining room and a gourmet coffee shop on the premises. All of our room have a coffee maker with complimentary coffee available to our guests.
Again, I am very sorry you felt your stay was not satisfactory.

Ron Spence GM

Reviewed 3 July 2021

The BHCC is an older hotel, it has some battle scars and bruises. It may need some refreshing, but I would like to share a story about Ryan and all the front desk crew before getting into any faults the building may have.
We were there for a Corvette meet and even though the hotel also had high school track & field and tennis teams in town for state tournaments and a darts league, they reserved separate parking for the Corvettes. That is always appreciated.
On Saturday evening of our stay, one of our group had a medical emergency and needed to be transported to an area hospital. Since this was initially thought to be a diabetic issue, one of the EMT's suggested we get him a peanut butter & jelly sandwich asap. The restaurant was closed, but one of the night desk people went to the restaurant and procured the needed ingredients for a pb&j sandwich.
Ryan and his crew went out of their way to accommodate changes that needed to be made so his wife could fly to Billings and take him home the next day. Thank you staff, you made a tough situation just a little less scary with your attention and concern.
Now the building itself - those are the longest hallways I have ever seen in a hotel. And getting to the central courtyard was like running a maze - through the lobby, pass the casino, through the pool area...
Room cleanliness was about 90%, the bed was comfortable and the air conditioning worked just fine.
The nearest restaurant is Cracker Barrel and it is not in comfortable walking distance.

Date of stay: May 2021
Ron Spence, General Manager at Billings Hotel & Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2021

Dear Nancy G

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with your stay at our hotel. I will be sure to pass your response along to Ryan and the front desk team. They do try to do all they can to accommodate our guests in any way possible. Issues with rooms, directions to attractions of assisting in a medical emergency. They try hard to help as best they can.
I agree we have rather long hallways. The one saving grace is we have many entrances along the way where parking is available, Some people enjoy a walk through out courtyard after dinner in our restaurant or attending an event.
We do hope to see the Corvette group back in a few years. I am sure you will see many changes as we are constantly updating the property.
Thank you again for your kind words.

Reviewed 29 March 2021

Left us stranded at the airport for over an hour and a half. They never sent the shuttle the first time we called. Upon second call it took them over 30 minutes to get there. (It’s a 15 minute drive) The night desk clerk (Tony) was very rude and disrespectful when we asked what was going on.
When we got to our room there were dirty clothes left in one of the drawers so obviously the cleaning is sub par.
The morning desk clerk (Ryan) tried to make it right and was apologetic, gave us a discount but the damage was already done.
Would not stay there again.

Date of stay: March 2021
Ron Spence, General Manager at Billings Hotel & Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2021

Dear IisahZ1189DP

I am writing to apologize for the terrible way you were treated during your recent stay at our hotel. Our staff had a total breakdown in communication regarding picking you up at the airport. It happened right at shift change and the earlier clerk neglected tp pass along to the shuttle driver coming on duty that you were waiting to be picked up, It was a calamity of errors on our part. No excuse, we messed up.
I would appreciate if you could contact me directly at the hotel. I do wish to speak to you and make this right.
Please feel free to call the hotel at 406-248-7151 and ask for me directly.
Again, my deepest apologies.

Reviewed 28 August 2020

I WOULDN'T recommend staying here. First the host had NO MASK as required, our room key took 3 minutes everytime we used it to get in room. Went back to front desk about it. She said go SLOW we did still DIDN'T HELP NOR did she come try it herself. Was VERY DISAPPOINTED in the stay.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Ron Spence, General Manager at Billings Hotel & Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2020

Dear Ftdodge,
I question your comment about the "host not wearing a mask" All employees of the hotel wear a mask when dealing with the others. Our front desk staff wear a mask continuously when on duty and we also have a full plexiglass barrier between them and guests as you should have seen.
I am sorry you had a key issue. This also concerns me as none of our locks take 3 minutes to enter a room. People do de-magnatize their key accidentally by getting them close to a cell phone or magnet in a wallet.
If you would like to contact me with your room number, I will gladly look into this and get back to you.