Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Gregsky
Ottawa, Canada

Decent, but nothing special

3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 7 Dec 2019
Stayed here on a recent business trip. The hotel is dated, but the rooms are clean. Quite a trek to my room. The heater/AC unit in my room was very loud, but room was frigid when I switched it off. Shower is good. Event had catered food, which was decent. Meeting rooms are a good size. Bar servers are friendly and competent. We had a good time at the bar. Location is central, but recommend having a car.
Date of stay: December 2019
3.0 of 5 bubblesRooms
4.0 of 5 bubblesCleanliness
4.0 of 5 bubblesService
Responded 8 Dec 2019
Dear Gregsky,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent stay at our hotel. I dok hope you called the front desk regarding your concern with your heater. They would have had our maintenance man on duty look at fixing it or offering to move you to another room.
We do hope you will consider staying with us again in the future.

Go to your Happy Price
    $181
0.7 km from Billings Hotel & Convention Center
0.2 km from Billings Hotel & Convention Center
View more hotels in Billings
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 November 2019

While traveling for work, I had the pleasure of staying at the Billings Hotel & Convention Center. The location of this place is ideal. Right off the freeway with plenty of eating and shopping options near by, but the place is so big that it is still very quiet and peaceful.

The hotel offers an indoor pool with a couple of slides, a quaint cafe, a fitness room and even a small casino room with slot machines. The massive lobby is also just a great place to hangout. The rooms are clean and spacious. The next time I am back in town, I will absolutely be back at the Billings Hotel & Convention Center.

Date of stay: November 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
RLS7777, General Manager at Billings Hotel & Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2019

Dear N6483QHtonyd

Thank you for the kind words about our hotel. We really do appreciate when people take the time to write about their positive experience with us.
We will be looking for you on your next trip to Billings.
Thanks again,

Rob Spence GM

Reviewed 6 November 2019 via mobile

The breakfast buffet would have been good if it was even remotely warm. They also did not restock even though we were early. We attended a banquet and even that food was cool. The staff were incredible. Very polite and professional. The meeting room was very cool as well. Buts great to be cool to keep people focused but this was beyond comfortable. Couldn't wait to get out of room. Cleanliness was great

2  Thank De M
RLS7777, General Manager at Billings Hotel & Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2019

Dear dematthews2018

I am very sorry you have a bad experience with the breakfast. It is hard at times to keep everything piping hot on a banquet buffet. If your not the first inline, things tend to cool off. I do apologize.
As far as the temperature in the room, we only adjust the temperature when instructed by the meeting planner. Unfortunately, some people like the room very warm and other very cool. That's why we set it at 72 degrees and only adjust up or down when asked by the meeting planner.
I appreciate your kind words about the staff and cleanliness of the hotel. I will be sure to pass this along to the staff.
Thank you again for taking them time to review your stay.

Reviewed 24 October 2019 via mobile

After reading older reviews we were concerned about the hotel. No choice since we were there with a business group. Thankfully it had been recently redone. Comfortable beds, large room, good heating system. Plumbing was a bit off in water temperature. Conference room, breakfast breads and coffee very good were for our business event. Very helpful Mandy who handled AV equipment.

2  Thank love2travel49022
RLS7777, General Manager at Billings Hotel & Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2019

Dear love2travel49022

Thank you for taking a few minutes to write about your recent stay at our hotel. I will be sure to pass along your kind words to Mandi.
We do hope you will consider staying with us again should you come back to Billings.
Thanks again.

Reviewed 14 October 2019

Travelled for work, and got to the property WAY earlier than expected. Ryan (front desk mgr) got me into a room right away. Pool & Hot tub were excellent; i used it before the evening family crowd go there, but the younger folk really enjoyed the water slides. Hot tub was SUPER!
Great location, just off the exit but far enough away to not have a lot of road noise. Fuel and food close by (crackerbarrel is walking distance). They also have an in-house eatery; Kaleb was my server and was on his "A" game. Cook put together a great burger & more fries than I needed for about what I'd pay for at a sit down place without leaving the venue.
Early checkout- Tony had it covered and i was on the road a happy driver.
ONLY DRAWBACK- I was under the impression there was a complimentary morning breakfast, which there is not. This would hit all my buttons if they had that, but I'll take my win where it is. WILL DEFINITELY STAY HERE AGAIN!

Room tip: first floor rooms under 120 are near guest laundry, lobby & meeting rooms.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
RLS7777, General Manager at Billings Hotel & Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2019

Dear cabotirvine,

Thanks for the wonderful words about your recent stay at our hotel. I will be sure to pass along your comments to Ryan and Kaleb along with the rest of the staff.
I am sorry, but being a full service hotel with a 3 meal a day dining room prevents us from having a free breakfast, All the other full service hotel in Billings are the same. I hope you found our meal prices to be affordable though.
Thank you again and we hope you will consider staying with us again on your next trip to Billings.

Reviewed 19 August 2019

Spent 6 nights here the 1st week of August attending a National Convention. We had over 900 people in attendance from all over the continental U.S. and Hawaii. I had reserved this room almost 1 year prior to the date of arrival and had requested a first floor room as my wife is handicapped. Upon check in, was notified that the first floor rooms were all booked and I would have to settle for a 2nd floor room. My original confirmation letter, obtained at the time of booking, stated that I had requested a first floor room. Had to settle for a second floor. Only problem was, the room was all the way to the rear of the hotel and the only way to get there was through the swimming pool/hot tub area, into a courtyard, down an interior corridor to the stairs that led to the second floor. Upon arrival on the second floor, the room was located half way down another hallway. There was only 1 elevator in the entire building and served only a small section of the hotel at the opposite end of the complex. I was there for a week and never did locate the elevator. Continental breakfast was hot all seven days there and was enjoyable if you liked a menu of scrambled eggs, bacon and sausage every day for that 7 mornings. Breakfast left alot to be desired. On the first night there, I went to use the hot tub and found 3 kids, all under 9 in the tub with a women sitting probably 15 feet away in a chair. The kids were playing with bubble bath and everyone knows what happens when you introduce bubble bath into a hot tub. I complained to the management but the problem was not fixed and we had a bubble bath hot tub all week. Not really acceptable. Front end staff were very cheerful and helpful in some ways, lacked cooperation in others. Won't be going back to Billings for awhile and if I do, it won't be to stay here.

Room tip: Get a first floor room - only 1 elevator in complex
Date of stay: August 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
RLS7777, General Manager at Billings Hotel & Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2019

Dear Patrick C,

I am sorry you did not get the room on the ground floor you requested. Unfortunately, when your group were able to call in and start making reservations one year ago, everyone naturally wanted ground floor, close to the lobby rooms. On the day reservations opened\, we filled 90% of the hotel within 45 minutes. We tried to accommodate requests as much as possible, in the order of the time reservations were made. Our elevator is located just down from the front desk and is well marked on the map you were given at check-in.
The breakfast was something we gave to the group complimentary. Being a full service hotel, we do not offer a free breakfast to our guest as we have a 3 meal a day dining room.
We did change up the breakfast meat every 3 days, alternating between bacon, sausage and ham. I am sorry you felt this was not appealing.
Our hot tub did have a guest put bubble bath into it on 2 separate occasions. Once it is in the system\m, it can take a day or two for it to get totally clean. The guest who's child did it was with your group and was extremely sorry for it happening.
The overwhelming majority of your group was quite pleased and some have already booked future stays with us. I am sorry you feel you'd not stay at our hotel again. Should you change your mind and decide to give us another try, we would welcome you.