Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
love2travel49022
Charlotte, North Carolina

Nicely refurbished rooms

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 23 Oct 2019via mobile
After reading older reviews we were concerned about the hotel. No choice since we were there with a business group. Thankfully it had been recently redone. Comfortable beds, large room, good heating system. Plumbing was a bit off in water temperature. Conference room, breakfast breads and coffee very good were for our business event. Very helpful Mandy who handled AV equipment.
Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Responded 28 Oct 2019
Dear love2travel49022

Thank you for taking a few minutes to write about your recent stay at our hotel. I will be sure to pass along your kind words to Mandi.
We do hope you will consider staying with us again should you come back to Billings.
Thanks again.

$143
    $159
0.7 km from Billings Hotel & Convention Center
View more hotels in Billings
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 October 2019

Travelled for work, and got to the property WAY earlier than expected. Ryan (front desk mgr) got me into a room right away. Pool & Hot tub were excellent; i used it before the evening family crowd go there, but the younger folk really enjoyed the water slides. Hot tub was SUPER!
Great location, just off the exit but far enough away to not have a lot of road noise. Fuel and food close by (crackerbarrel is walking distance). They also have an in-house eatery; Kaleb was my server and was on his "A" game. Cook put together a great burger & more fries than I needed for about what I'd pay for at a sit down place without leaving the venue.
Early checkout- Tony had it covered and i was on the road a happy driver.
ONLY DRAWBACK- I was under the impression there was a complimentary morning breakfast, which there is not. This would hit all my buttons if they had that, but I'll take my win where it is. WILL DEFINITELY STAY HERE AGAIN!

Room tip: first floor rooms under 120 are near guest laundry, lobby & meeting rooms.
Date of stay: October 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
RLS7777, General Manager at Billings Hotel & Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2019

Dear cabotirvine,

Thanks for the wonderful words about your recent stay at our hotel. I will be sure to pass along your comments to Ryan and Kaleb along with the rest of the staff.
I am sorry, but being a full service hotel with a 3 meal a day dining room prevents us from having a free breakfast, All the other full service hotel in Billings are the same. I hope you found our meal prices to be affordable though.
Thank you again and we hope you will consider staying with us again on your next trip to Billings.

Reviewed 19 August 2019

Spent 6 nights here the 1st week of August attending a National Convention. We had over 900 people in attendance from all over the continental U.S. and Hawaii. I had reserved this room almost 1 year prior to the date of arrival and had requested a first floor room as my wife is handicapped. Upon check in, was notified that the first floor rooms were all booked and I would have to settle for a 2nd floor room. My original confirmation letter, obtained at the time of booking, stated that I had requested a first floor room. Had to settle for a second floor. Only problem was, the room was all the way to the rear of the hotel and the only way to get there was through the swimming pool/hot tub area, into a courtyard, down an interior corridor to the stairs that led to the second floor. Upon arrival on the second floor, the room was located half way down another hallway. There was only 1 elevator in the entire building and served only a small section of the hotel at the opposite end of the complex. I was there for a week and never did locate the elevator. Continental breakfast was hot all seven days there and was enjoyable if you liked a menu of scrambled eggs, bacon and sausage every day for that 7 mornings. Breakfast left alot to be desired. On the first night there, I went to use the hot tub and found 3 kids, all under 9 in the tub with a women sitting probably 15 feet away in a chair. The kids were playing with bubble bath and everyone knows what happens when you introduce bubble bath into a hot tub. I complained to the management but the problem was not fixed and we had a bubble bath hot tub all week. Not really acceptable. Front end staff were very cheerful and helpful in some ways, lacked cooperation in others. Won't be going back to Billings for awhile and if I do, it won't be to stay here.

Room tip: Get a first floor room - only 1 elevator in complex
Date of stay: August 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
RLS7777, General Manager at Billings Hotel & Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2019

Dear Patrick C,

I am sorry you did not get the room on the ground floor you requested. Unfortunately, when your group were able to call in and start making reservations one year ago, everyone naturally wanted ground floor, close to the lobby rooms. On the day reservations opened\, we filled 90% of the hotel within 45 minutes. We tried to accommodate requests as much as possible, in the order of the time reservations were made. Our elevator is located just down from the front desk and is well marked on the map you were given at check-in.
The breakfast was something we gave to the group complimentary. Being a full service hotel, we do not offer a free breakfast to our guest as we have a 3 meal a day dining room.
We did change up the breakfast meat every 3 days, alternating between bacon, sausage and ham. I am sorry you felt this was not appealing.
Our hot tub did have a guest put bubble bath into it on 2 separate occasions. Once it is in the system\m, it can take a day or two for it to get totally clean. The guest who's child did it was with your group and was extremely sorry for it happening.
The overwhelming majority of your group was quite pleased and some have already booked future stays with us. I am sorry you feel you'd not stay at our hotel again. Should you change your mind and decide to give us another try, we would welcome you.

Reviewed 19 August 2019

Nioce place, not bad, not great but away from downtown and anything you want to do. Convention center is small compared to others. But doable. Food was good, service was good. Nice comfortable louge area with planety of small rooms for your business.

Date of stay: August 2019
1  Thank Victoria C

Dear vicnyc21

I am glad you took the time to comment on your recent stat at our hotel. It was nice to see you found most of the things to your liking. I am sorry you felt our convention center was small. We do have the most convention space under one roof in the state of Montana. We do host dinners and events for well over 900-1000 people on a regular basis.
Thank you again for taking the time to comment on your stay.

Reviewed 7 August 2019

Have been there twice in the last couple of years. Travel there for dance competition/workshop. Rooms are okay, nothing special, but clean. Love the little coffee shop inside. The restaurant doesn't seat very many people.

Date of stay: February 2019
RLS7777, General Manager at Billings Hotel & Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2019

Dear thedecks2

Thank you for your nice comments. Sorry our restaurant only seats 78 people. Unfortunately, due to how the building was made, we can't enlarge increase the seating at this time. There are plans to remodel the restaurant in the coming year or so. This will increase the size a bit.
We do hope to see you again at the next dance competition held here at the hotel.

Regards,

Reviewed 11 July 2019

This is not the fanciest place around, but it has everything you need while traveling or attending a conference. The conference facilities are nice, and the banquet food was quite good. My room was a standard hotel room, but was clean and everything in the room worked properly. Bed was comfortable, a bit on the firm side. Included WiFi worked well, and I really appreciated the coin-operated laundry room available to guests. There is a convenience store across the street, easy access from the Interstate. Staff were friendly and helpful. Plenty of parking available in the large parking lot. I will likely be back again next year for the same conference.

Room tip: Front desk will do their best to meet your preferences, just ask
Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
RLS7777, General Manager at Billings Hotel & Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2019

Dear OregonOpus,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent stay at our hotel. We are glad you found our property to your liking and look forward to seeing you again next year.
Thank you again.