Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
George K
Vienna, Virginia

A Favorite on Our 7-Week Road Trip

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 3 Aug 2022
We loved this place! New and in a very convenient location. Slept great! Super friendly front desk staff. Top grades for convenience, comfort and quiet. Average breakfast. Large refrigerator and a dishwasher. Would go out of my way to stay here again.
Date of stay: June 2022
5.0 of 5 bubblesRooms
5.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
Responded 6 Aug 2022
Thank you so much for your kind words and for taking the time to leave a review for other travelers! I'm so happy you enjoyed your stay with us; we hope to see you again!
    $377
    $165
2.2 km from TownePlace Suites by Marriott Billings
1.9 km from TownePlace Suites by Marriott Billings
View more hotels in Billings
All reviews stayed here our room was spacious front desk staff included breakfast restaurants and shopping property dishwasher gm convenience mt
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 June 2022

Recently stayed at the TownePlace Suites in Billings, Montana. After returning to travel after the pandemic, it was refreshing to discover the property has not changed in terms of quality service, welcoming atmosphere, and good quality. The property is clean and well maintained. It is located near restaurants (walking distance) and shopping also.

Date of stay: June 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Jordan Clayton, General Manager at TownePlace Suites by Marriott Billings, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2022

Hello ITTravelerArizona !
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review of your stay. We appreciate all feedback and are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us! We do work hard to create a welcoming environment for all and keep it looking its best! Stay cool this summer and we hope to see you again!

Reviewed 25 January 2022 via mobile

The assigned room 303 is a nice size and clean. However it is also build right next to the elevator. For individuals that has sharp hearings and hard to fall asleep due to noises this is a terrible room for them. This will be the first and last time staying at this hotel while here in Billing MT for business.

Room tip: Avoid room 303 at all cost if one’s is sensitive to noise
Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Jordan Clayton, General Manager at TownePlace Suites by Marriott Billings, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2022

Hello Traveler-
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review on TripAdvisor. I'm sorry your sleep was interrupted by noises from the elevator, I understand the importance of a good nights rest.

Reviewed 30 August 2021

Clean, comfortable room. Friendly staff. We were within walking distance of a nice restaurant so we got take out and ate at the tables in the rear of the hotel. It worked really well for us and our dog. Only stayed one night but we would definitely stay again if we were in the area.

Date of stay: August 2021
Jordan Clayton, General Manager at TownePlace Suites by Marriott Billings, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2021

Hello! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review of your stay. We appreciate your detailed feedback and kind words; so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope you enjoy the rest of summer and wish you safe travels.

Reviewed 23 August 2021

I called to make a free certificate points stay and talked to Jasmine. She made the reservation and said I should have a paper copy of the free certificate stay. I told her it was in my app as two free stay certificates. She said she would talk to her manager in the morning and they would figure it out on their end and that I was all set.

I arrived at the hotel to Checkin and the lady said it was a cash stay, $350. Interesting enough her name tag said Jasmine but she said it wasn’t her that made the reservation. I informed her I made a free point certificate stay and told her Jasmine made the reservation. The Checkin Jasmine didn’t know what to do and said there was no manager available, she finally did use her cell phone to call her manager and disappeared to the back room. I was then told I was misinformed and there was nothing she could do except offer me a room upgrade and discount the room to 300. I told her this was not acceptable as I booked a free certificate stay. She said there was nothing she could do and that I could speak with Mamagment in the morning. I was not willing to pay 300 to stay at this hotel which is why I was using point/free certificate. I asked her to cancel the reservation and she kindly said they would charge my credit card for the stay anyway. I told her none of this was right and expressed my frustration. She had another conversation with her manager via cell phone again and said she can’t do anything for me and they were still going to charge my credit card for their mistake.

She was not empowered to do anything herself, she wouldn’t let me speak with her manager and said they would be in tomorrow morning. I texted the manager my frustrations as his cell number was on his business card (he would not answer my phone call). I called corporate Marriott and the supervisor was not able to do anything or cancel my reservation. I Did receive a text message after 40+ minutes of dealing with this from the manager that he would not charge my card if I canceled. I stay at enough properties to earn gold elite status and have stayed multiple times at this hotel and I will never stay at this property again.

We drove two additional hours further in our trip to a different hotel. One of the other reviews was right. This is not a typical Marriott as no one is able to troubleshoot problems or help you out and no management works evenings.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Jordan Clayton, General Manager at TownePlace Suites by Marriott Billings, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2021

822melh-
Thank you for providing feedback- Typically, Trip Advisor is a platform for guests to share experiences from a stay in which they have checked into a hotel. However, this is certainly not the experience we want any of our guests to have and I appreciate your comments. After receiving more information from my team, I believe the miscommunication was in regards to the certificate that you wanted to use. The certificate being a free night from your Bonvoy account, whereas we were expecting a paper-certificate at check in (such as one donated to various charities or events). Either way, I am sorry for the frustration you experienced. I also want to thank you for reaching out to me directly via text message and giving me the opportunity to communicate with you. (I was in a theatre and chose not to answer as I didn't recognize the number, but was able to respond quietly via text.)
I do hope you will give us another chance when you come to Billings in the future. We want to ensure you are satisfied with your experiences at TownePlace Billings. I hope we will earn your trust again on a future stay and live up to your expectations as we have in the past!

Reviewed 15 August 2021

The building is new which is why I gave it 2 stars, but the layout of the room was terrible. Ordered 2 queens but got only a king bed. Pricing was higher than others at $200/night but we took a chance since it was flagged as a Marriott prop. which we've always trusted. However, the operator of the hotel is Intermountain Management, not Marriott and they are predatory. A guest the following afternoon was quoted $399/room which was shortly dropped to $299 but still wildly overpriced. Worst of all, there is absolutely no housekeeping unless you stay 5 days and then not again until day 10. Covid is used as the excuse but this is taking advantage of a temporary issue to line the pockets of the management company.

I have stayed in hotels for 50 years throughout Europe, the Middle East, northern Africa, Mexico, Hawaii, Japan and the US and have never been more disappointed. IMM Hotels is managing this property in a predatory and deceitful wqay. They need a banner across their website advising guests to bring their own cleaning supplies and expect very little from housekeeping. Until Marriott makes a change, I would advise travelers to find any place other than this at which to stay.

1  Thank twcook

twcook-
Thank you for your feedback and for staying with us. The issues you described are not characteristic of our hotel which prompted me to investigate further. Your reservation was booked in a room type with one queen bed. However, we had availability in our larger rooms, so we extended a courtesy upgrade to a larger room with a king bed. I apologize if the third-party website you used to book your room was misleading in any way!

As with many businesses in our current situation, we are short staffed especially in housekeeping! We appreciate the staff we have and those who show for work; one way we are able to offer rooms for travelers is by cutting back on daily service. This should have been relayed to you at check in and I am sorry if it was not. We will clean rooms upon request, or every 5 days by default.

Regarding the pricing of our rooms, this is a perfect example of supply and demand. You received a much lower rate by booking your room over a month in advance versus the couple who did not have a reservation and needed a room when we only had a handful left to sell.

I hope this explanation changes your thoughts about the TownePlace Suites in Billings. We truly value all our guests and work to ensure complete satisfaction! Please accept my sincere apology for falling short of meeting your expectations. I hope you will give us another chance when your travels bring you back to Billings.