Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Captain O
orlando, Florida

Good basecamp

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 22 May 2021
They have almost mastered breakfast during the pandemic. Daily there were 2 options for something hot which changed nearly daily, some better than others (early risers were our favorite, "calzones" were disgusting). Oatmeal was hit or miss. Lots of other pastry choices, fruit, waffles (though questionable to have a jar of mix sitting on the counter). They even had syrups for coffee. The breakfasts hosts were pretty attentive to ensuring therw was a good amount of food available.

Mask wearing? What masks? Not even the GM wore one. Guests none. Why bother with a sign saying they are required? Granted this was shortly after CDC said if fully vaccinated, they aren't required.

Billings is great for a basecamp to visit several state and federal recreation areas.

The tub fixtures need some caulk. Otherwise it was a great stay. Suite was really nicely setup.
Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Responded 24 May 2021
Thank you for your feedback! We are continuing to develop our Breakfast Options until the Full Breakfast Buffet is allowed. We also appreciate your patience while we update our signage and policies with regards to the ever-evolving CDC, State, and Local Guidelines.
$240
  • Expedia.com
    $181
2.0 km from Residence Inn by Marriott Billings
View more hotels in Billings
All reviews front desk bed was comfortable cleaning staff great place to stay kitchenette
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 October 2020 via mobile

As a housekeeper at another Montana Marriott hotel, I understand the Marriott standards that are set for this pandemic, and in general. I was disappointed to walk in the room and see a layer of dust and fingerprints on the tables. I went into the bathroom and found several long black hairs on the floor. Continued my search of the room to find an extremely disgusting, yellow pillow protector underneath a clean pillow case. The fridge had finger prints outside the door, and inside had several crumbles, hairs, and lots of spots from spilled liquids. Also crumbs on the floor of the kitchen. As a housekeeper, I take pride in my work, and I was very disappointed to see a room left for a guest like that. The areas that were not cleaned in my room would have taken a total of 5 minutes to fix. The housekeeper didn’t care and it was obvious that the person in charge of checking the room before allowing a guest to check in didn’t care either. The front desk agent didn’t even bother to get out of her chair to greet me, and barely spoke to me. I had to find my own way around the hotel with two large dogs and our luggage. When I told her about my room, she shrugged her shoulders and said “we’re sold out, sorry.” The parking lot wasn’t even close to being full. Very disappointed in the quality of service and this hotel would have failed audit within 5 minutes of inspection. Overall, not the quality I expect for a room that cost $120.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank jennamh98
Amy Barnhart, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Billings, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2020

Thank you for your feedback! We are working diligently to train new Staff Members in regards to the high standards set by Marriott in addition to the protocols in place by both the State of Montana and CDC. I sincerely regret that your stay was affected and that you received less than outstanding service. We ask that you give us another chance to truly shine. In the meantime, thank you for all you do to keep the Marriott International Brand a leader in the industry.

Reviewed 10 October 2020

it is hard to believe that this residence inn equips a fireplace in suite. Room was better than most of marriott properties in North America. Pool was also really good. Its location next to Costco and Walmart was very convenient.

Date of stay: October 2020
2  Thank bachelor8
Amy Barnhart, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Billings, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2020

On behalf of the entire hotel team, we want to thank you for sharing your experiences with us. It is always encouraging to hear positive feedback, particularly when it comes from those who matter the most – you!

Reviewed 25 September 2020

Manager couldn't have been less proactive in dealing with theft of personal property. Informed overnight by her staff, she did nothing the following morning, forcing me to seek her out, she instructed me to make a list of the items, then refused to pursue trying to recover them, despite knowledge of who took them. No special considerations were extended over the weekend, and knowing that I was checking out Monday morning, refusing to come out of her office when I asked at the desk. She then ignored the matter for weeks. Contacting the corporate office was an annoying waste of time/energy (it did lead to financial compensation for the stolen items, but that’s not always an adequate response), as they don't control their franchised properties. This level of service given after giving them business ~ every 6 weeks for over a year, so pulled the contract.

Date of stay: August 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
4  Thank L H
Amy Barnhart, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Billings, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2020

Thank you for your feedback! The security of our guests is of the upmost importance. While all matters were addressed to the best of our legal ability, we regret falling short of meeting your expectations. Again, thank you for providing your feedback.

Reviewed 4 September 2020

Checked into the hotel late afternoon. The sign on the front door said all employees and guests must wear masks. The Front desk clerk had her mask pulled down under her nose. When I went back later to get water, she still had her mask under her nose. When I checked out in the morning, a different clerk was working with a properly worn mask, but was talking to an employee with no mask on. Room appeared to be clean. However, when showering that night there was not shampoo the the dispenser in the shower. Luckily I had my own with me.

Date of stay: August 2020
1  Thank alwaysmovingon2010
Amy Barnhart, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Billings, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2020

Maintaining a safe environment within both our guest rooms and common areas is a key priority, especially during these unprecedented times. On behalf of the entire team at the Residence Inn Billings, I sincerely apologize for falling short of not only meeting your expectations, but ours as well. Rest assured, the feedback provided will be shared with the appropriate hotel team to ensure we consistently deliver upon guest expectations.

Reviewed 25 July 2020 via mobile

Nice comfortable and large room, good value for the money. Decent continental breakfast with roomy seating area. Nice patio area. Kitchen was roomy and well equipped . We stayed at the local Townplace Suites by Marriott and the Residence Inn was cheaper, much larger rooms, and much better breakfast.

Date of stay: July 2020