Lowest prices for your stay
$305
Breakfast included
Hotels.com
Get rewarded with One Key
Bob M

Great place to stay.

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 10 Apr 2024
Clean property, friendly staff, and convenient off interstate, but far enough off interstate that there is not traffic noise. It is easy to access other areas of Billings and close to several eating establishments as well as Cabela's and Sam's Club.
Date of stay: April 2024
5.0 of 5 bubblesCleanliness
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
4.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
Responded 11 Apr 2024
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to post a review of your recent stay. We appreciate your business and comments. It's great to hear that you liked our friendly hospitality, service and facility. We hope to see you again, should your travels bring you back to Billings. Thank you once again for sharing your experience with us.
Exterior
  • Skyscanner.com
1.3 km from Best Western Plus Kelly Inn & Suites
View more hotels in Billings
1,198 results
All reviews mini water park best westerns pool area cookies great for kids love this hotel first floor nice hotel hot tub great place to stay waffles clean rooms breakfast room after a long day front desk staff convenient location definitely stay here again
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 March 2024

I have never had any problems in the 18 years I have stayed at this motel. The staff is knowledgeable and caring about your needs. They have always been caring about my safety, my health and my future.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Maria Johnston, General Manager at Best Western Plus Kelly Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2024

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to review your recent stay with us. We appreciate your feedback and will share it with our entire staff. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Billings.

Reviewed 21 February 2024

We choose to stay at this hotel when we need to stay in Billings because it is clean, the staff are always helpful and friendly, and most importantly, there is a great little waterpark for our family of 3 small kids. Much less crowded than the Reef (and more affordable too!). I can see all three kids at the same time wherever they are which makes me feel better! The breakfast area has quite a lot of options so everyone has something they like! The beds and pillows are fantastic. I was able to get some sleep even with 2 small children lying all over me!

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Angela FDM, Other at Best Western Plus Kelly Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2024

Thank you for sharing with us your experience. We appreciate your business and comments. We are happy to hear that you liked our hotel's cleanliness, friendly staff, breakfast, pool and that you continue to stay with us when you come to town. Thank you again for reviewing our hotel and we look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed 6 February 2024

The staff here is amazing! They make you feel welcome and are very friendly. The rooms are clean and comfortable. I love the “theme” they have here. They keep that throughout all their rooms. The pool is very kid friendly and comes with a water park.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Maria Johnston, General Manager at Best Western Plus Kelly Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2024

Thank you for sharing your experience of your stay with us. We appreciate your business and comments. We are happy to learn that you liked our hotel, helpful staff and amenities. We hope you will continue to stay with us if your travels bring you back to Billings.

Reviewed 14 January 2024

This was the worst experience that I have ever had. The first night there was a birthday party on our floor. It kept my family up until 0330 despite my calls to the front desk. The front desk literally said “yeah, it’s a birthday party”. So we dealt with yelling and door slamming all night. Second night, my kids and I were bullied out of the pool and the front desk again did nothing. My two kids and myself were threatened with bodily harm but the front desk did nothing. My two kids and I left the pool to even more teasing and bullying while the front desk did absolutely nothing. So, if you don’t want to get sleep and if you want you and your kids to get bullied in the pool area- then this is the hotel for you. I will never ever ever come to this Beat Western again. They have no control. Even now as I am writing this review from the third floor- the chaos of the pool- loud banging and yelling is just too much. My elementary age kids are scared to go to breakfast tomorrow in fear that they might see the boys and father that bullied us tonight.

Room tip: Don’t come here. There is no control. My kids were traumatized!
Date of stay: January 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Maria Johnston, General Manager at Best Western Plus Kelly Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2024

We are sorry for the bad experinence you had at our hotel with the noise and the pool. Our front desk did speak with all parties involved in the pool and addressed the noise level in the hallways. Unfortunately with the amount of kids we had staying in the hotel there is only so much we can do. The pool was very busy with lots of families in it and at times it can be very loud. Again we would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations.

Reviewed 10 January 2024 via mobile

Even though Best Western is my preferred hotel, I have never reviewed a Best Western before this. I have never had a Best Western experience bad enough to share, until now.

The first clue I was in the wrong place was the homeless man sleeping in the shrubs by the back parking lot. If coworkers were not staying here on the same night, I would have cancelled my reservation. During the night my work vehicle was broken into and while damage was minimal, thousands of dollars worth of material was stolen. Multiple other vehicles were broken into this same night, all with more costly damage than what was incurred by my vehicle. Hotel staff did not instill confidence that the problem would ever be addressed.

I do not recommend anyone stay here until they hire security. I personally will avoid the Kelly Inn in the future and have hopes to never stay here again.

Date of stay: February 2023
Trip type: Travelled on business
Maria Johnston, General Manager at Best Western Plus Kelly Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2024

We are very sorry that your vehicle and other vehicles were broken into while staying at our hotel. We have a well-lit paking lot and cameras to hopefully prevent this from happening. Unfortunately, it's not only happening in our parking lot. It is happening all over Billings. We looked over our cameras when these incidents happened and if we had anything that would help catch the person or persons that broke into the vehicles, the police were called. Once again, we are sorry that your vehicle was broken into.