Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Nate

Horrible staff, dishonest to the max

Review of The Vegas Hotel
1.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 30 Nov 2020
The staff are terrible, high on drugs and steal constantly. This is one of the most disgusting places I've ever had the displeasure of staying at. The management allows their staff to kick people out so they can steal their belongings. I watched them kick out a single mother and then take turns going through her stuff. All the while making condescending comments to her and her child. These people disgust me
Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Exterior
    $239
    $273
5.8 km from The Vegas Hotel
View more hotels in Billings
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 October 2020

I stayed here with my daughter on a cross-country trip, partially based on the reviews. I usually like non-chain places and am pretty tolerant. But I guess I overlooked the bad reviews for this hotel - because they were right! Overall: The Vegas Hotel is not safe for COVID-19 and dirty to boot. It did not feel safe otherwise either.

My greatest concern - there was almost no attempt at all to make this motel COVID-19 safe. I looked online before I drove through Montana, and Billings was the hotspot. I was so surprised that the only change they appeared to make was to close the buffet. None of the clerks, not even the one who was pregnant (and smoking during her breaks!) wore a mask. They were so slow to with check-in that I thought I was going to get sick right there (no barriers, nothing). This was the total opposite of contact-less checkin. There were also groups of questionable characters hanging out right by the front door smoking nearly all day and all night. They looked like super spreaders at worst, and certainly drug dealers! The housekeepers weren't wearing masks while cleaning or walking in the halls either. Though it's questionable they were cleaning at all - our room was scary dirty. Stained carpet, dirt under the bed, dirty fridge... My daughter and I were the only ones I saw on the property with a mask on. There was no way to get to our room without coming into close contact with several unmasked people at any time of the day. We felt like we had to quarantine after staying at this hotel.

And, we got a bad sleep too. The bed was uncomfortable, the air conditioner loud and smelly, and there were people coming in all night long. At one point their was a domestic violence type situation in the hall outside our room. We called the front desk, but they didn't care. Stay away.

Room tip: Get a room in another motel
1  Thank Liz L
Reviewed 1 September 2020

Had a group of 20-30 something guys out the other night that told me they had a blast! They actually came to play 3 times so i totally believe them. I know I have had a blast playing. This is great for people of all ages. Party packages, walk-on times, and reservations are taken. Open all year.

Reviewed 29 August 2020

The cons very dirty carpets in room, lamps broken, creaky bed. Pros good tv with a lot of selection, good water pressure, nice towels. Pizza Hut is the only restaurant in walking distance. There is a very small casino attached.

2  Thank OldOkie
Reviewed 26 August 2020

We booked this hotel thru booking.com,it had a 7 1/2 rating,the problems started with a room key that didn’t work,a new key had to be made,when we finally got into the room the tv didn’t work,Jacob took us to another room,when he opened the door the room had never been cleaned,so back to the old room,we received a 20 dollar discount because of the tv,grateful for that,as the nite went on we discovered the air conditioning didn’t work,blew warm air,there was crap all over the bed,along with someone’s hair ties,no toilet paper,and just disgusting filth,how this got a 7 rating I will never know,don’t be deceived by that.its also in a seedy area,Jacob was great tho,I wouldn’t stay here again even if the rooms were free.the owners of this property should be ashamed of themselves.

Room tip: I’d be surprised if there were any good rooms
Reviewed 13 August 2020

This hotel features huge clean rooms that accommodate 2 comfy king-size beds (with kingsize pillows) with space leftover and other amenities that defy the low room rate. But the best thing about it is the staff. I have traveled the country extensively for business and never met the customer service excellence that the Vegas Hotel provides every day.

• Trip type: Travelled on business