Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
ZenHotels.com
$147
Autumn T

David is the MAN!

Review of The Vegas Hotel
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 25 Jul 2020
David was nothing but helpful and kind the entire experience. 10/10 would recommend staying here! David continued to discount us and help us out through the entire experience. He continued to discount our room to ease the process of checking in.
Trip type: Travelled with friends
  • Homewood
    $360
9.8 km from The Vegas Hotel
View more hotels in Billings
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 July 2020

Rooms were fair,, no coffee in rooms, outdated , Casio was closed at 7:30p, no breakfast, walls were thin, people kelp us up banging all nite,,,,room service phones didn’t work,
We were on vacation stayed there before our flight that morning, it wasn’t a convenient place to get rest and a quick bite to eat,,, it was a busy place all nite

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 July 2020 via mobile

Bed was so noisy, you roll over or sit on it and it made a loud crunching noise. No coffee maker, refrigerator didn't work, tub didn't drain, carpet so filthy I wasn't sure I wanted to take shoes off and air conditioner filter needs changing. Pool was closed, restaurant and bar closed, and no complimentary breakfast due to Covid19, but casino was open until 8. I regret this choice.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 March 2020 via mobile

I cannot day enough good about this place! Clean great excellent staff and amazing food service in the morning! Truly recommend this place to all. My daughter and I moving across the country to the east coast, we passed through and found it. Great price comfy beds and pillows, great staff and good food.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 17 November 2019

Since we had a great stay days earlier, chose to stay here again. What a different experience.
Checked in really late, after midnight. The clerk was weird, too talkative and just a little off.
The room I was given wasn't clean. The receipt from the night before was still on the sink counter.
Called the desk. He offered to come up with a different room key.
He gave me a key to a room a couple doors over but it didn't have any air conditioning. It was a cool night so I was ok with this. Said he was coming back with the receipt and make sure everything was ok. He also said to ask the morning manager for a refund for the inconvience. I NEVER asked for this, he offered it. I kept the door open and the window open to create a breeze and then he never showed! I was ok with this arrangement as all i wanted was to check email and sleep.
Went to desk at check out and get my refund. The manager acted like I was crazy. Called the Hotel manager who I had met days before and was super helpful. He came down and accused me of making the story up. Claimed the room wasn't dirty, claimed there was no way I was in a room with no A/C. I was flabbergasted. Finally authorized the refund. Was then told I would get a check in weeks from corporate. Again I was stunned.
Having no option but to accept, I went to breakfast. This was the best part of the 1st visit. Not this time! No one was manning the kitchen. 4 or 5 people were waiting. Others said they were waiting over 10 minutes for their food. A young man finally came in and got food to those waiting. Cold and evidence it had been sitting. No coffee was ready. I ordered the biscuits and gravy. Same tasty meal I had the last time. This time the biscuits were burnt, the gravy was cold and the juice was warm. The area was a mess and the man disappeared as quick as he showed.

Talk about the best and worst of times!!!! This hotel was both in a matter of 3 or 4 days!

If I am in Billings, I don't know if I'd return. If I do, and the weird night clerk is on duty, I'll cancel and not waste my time!!!!!

Date of stay: July 2019
1  Thank Rick_and_Sandy_R
Reviewed 28 October 2019

There was no heat and it was quite cold outside due to unusually frigid temperatures. The clerk had no idea how to fix and there were no other rooms available as Montana was having unusual snow storms. The hotel was a former casino and although the rooms were non smoking, they still smelled like smoke. We were on the second floor and there was no elevator and I am handicapped, so it was quite difficult.

Date of stay: September 2019