Lowest prices for your stay
$187
Breakfast included
ZenHotels.com
$171
nancyduffy
Saint Anthony, Idaho

Nice Accommodations

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 11 Mar 2024
I was a little disappointed at first because when I tried to check in at 3 I was told that my room wasn’t ready and I needed to come back. However, after we finally got checked in, I was pleased with the room. The room was clean and suited our needs well. The lobby and main areas seem a bit cramped and in need of some repairs but the rooms are nice, especially for the price.
Tip- the kitchen is not stocked with anything. So, if you’d like to have any dishes, silverware, coffee maker, ect… you will want to request those at check in
Date of stay: February 2024
Room Tip: Request any kitchen supplies that you will need when you check in
Trip type: Travelled with family
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
5.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
4.0 of 5 bubblesService
Responded 13 Mar 2024
Dear nancyduffy, Thank you for writing such a wonderful review of your stay at Extended Stay America. We appreciate your feedback and are thrilled to hear that you were satisfied with our clean and comfortable suites. We love to hear when a guest has had a wonderful night's sleep! Our housekeeping team does a great job in caring for our suites, so we will enjoy sharing your kind remarks with them. In times of high occupancy, slight delays may occur, although we do everything possible to keep our rooms ready on time. Thank you for allowing us to host your visit, and we hope to provide you with another great stay soon.

Exterior
Two Double Beds, Guest Room
4.3 km from Extended Stay America - Billings - West End
Restaurant
View more hotels in Billings
All reviews room was clean three nights gas station staff was friendly convenient location a great place to stay kitchenette stove hospital laundry
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 December 2023

What a nightmare. They lost the booking. Janitor found it. First room filthy, second room worse, fighting in halls. Stayed next door. The GM was rude, condescending, accusatory and disrespectful. He needs sensitivity training with elderly people.

Date of stay: November 2023
Trip type: Travelled with family
ESA GM, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Billings - West End, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2023

Dear grandmacherylh, Thank you for your review of our hotel. Please accept our deepest apologies for the level of service you received from our staff. We take our guests' comments seriously, as they will help us enhance the experience for future guests. Allow us to check with the individual about what went wrong, and we will address this adequately. Please give us another opportunity to show you a better service.

Reviewed 6 December 2023

My employer paid for me to check in at the location in Billings on 12/3 and check out on 12/5. The guy who checked me in (Virgil) was friendly, courteous. The morning of 12/5 at 0900, housekeeping knocked on my door and she said “you’re checking out today”, I still had 2 hours before I needed to check out, I told her I was. At 10am, it was the same girl and another girl, I told them check out time isn’t until 11am, I wasn’t doing anything wrong to have this kind of harassment. The girl that had multiple facial piercings spoke to me like I was five telling me not to get an attitude with them, her supervisor sent them to my room again. I shut the door on them and called the front desk, asked for a manager, asked her why she sent those two to my room again. According to the manager, Shelby, she told them to go to #104 not #109 which was my room. When I checked out, I asked for names of people involved. The two housekeepers were Aleah and Maria (not sure of the spelling but one had multiple piercings on her face with dark hair and the other had dirty blonde hair). I never had any other hotel I stayed at ever behave like that. The room was clean was the only positive thing staying here.

Room tip: Find other options, unless you like rude service and constantly being pestered to check out two hours before check out time.
Date of stay: December 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
ESA GM, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Billings - West End, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2023

Dear kmJ5014QS, Thank you for sharing your recent experience. We appreciate your commendation of Virgil's excellent service and regret for any discomfort caused by the housekeeping team. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused by the misunderstanding regarding your checkout time. Your feedback is invaluable, and we take it seriously. Rest assured, we will address this issue internally to prevent any recurrence. We understand the importance of a seamless stay and regret falling short of your expectations. We hope you consider giving us another chance in the future, as we are committed to providing a more positive experience.

Reviewed 30 September 2023

The rooms were very clean and a little spendy, but we enjoyed our stay. no smoking rooms, but you could bring your pets in for a fee, that bothered us. no coffee in the rooms, you had to go down the hallway to get it. no continental breakfast was offered.

Date of stay: September 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ESA GM, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Billings - West End, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2023

Dear maryclark500, It is wonderful to hear how much you enjoyed your stay at Extended Stay America. We are delighted that you found our rooms impeccably clean and serene. We have noted your feedback and appreciate the constructive comment, as we always want to hear how we can enhance our guest experience. We are thrilled that your overall experience was positive, and we hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 1 September 2023

It was awesome for me and unfortunate its time for me to leave. It was really nice to sleep in a bed that was so comfortable and cozy and the Queen Suite was just great for me with the Kitchen to cook my meals. If I could afford to live here I would. The Staff is and was great always there for you. Exchanging the Linen for you and making sure that the room is cleaned for you, although I was able to do my own cleaning which I enjoy and that is just me.

I was spoiled and loved it and will miss them until next time. Thank you so much Extended Stay America - West End

Date of stay: August 2023
Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 26 July 2023

We were billed for our stay for a double. After leaving the next day we noticed the next day we were billed another $5. When calling and talking to 3 different people we ended talking to the manager James. We were told that we were given a single room and the morning clerk saw there was 2 people and billed us more.
He was very rude we had to file fraud.

Date of stay: July 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
ESA GM, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Billings - West End, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2023

Dear F7905CFadamw, We appreciate you bringing these concerns to our attention. We apologize for the issue you had with billing; this is not the kind of impression we want our guests to experience. Thank you for your time and your patience; you have our assurance that we will address your comments appropriately.