Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Rebecca

Not safe.

1.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 3 Jul 2022
Not safe! Hotel staff had difficulty checking us in when we got there as the computers were down and they did not know how to handle this. Hotel was over priced. Our cargo bag from the top of our car was stolen overnight and the hotel staff was not helpful when we explained to them what had happened. They first said they don't have cameras, then they said there was one in the front only (we were parked on the side), then they said it only covered the inside of the front entrance. Staff told us they have never had problems before with theft, but the deputy who responded told us it happens often at this Holiday Inn. We would have expected for the money we paid that they would have cameras covering all parking. Don't stay here.
Date of stay: June 2022
  • Booking.com
    $313
13.9 km from Holiday Inn Express Billings East, an IHG Hotel
View more hotels in Billings
All reviews burger king restful night clean hotel ample parking easy access free wifi very nice stay definitely stay here again bed was very comfortable interstate keys
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 February 2022

I chose this Holiday Inn due to its location. I wanted to be close to the Interstate and pretty close to the Little Big Horn Battlefield National Monument. I made my reservations through the Holiday Inn Website. The rate was compatible with or slightly lower than some of the other Hotels in the Area. Check-in was quick and in no time, I was in my room. My room was very clean and well attended. The bed was very comfortable and well made allowing for a restful night’s sleep. There was little or no outside noise. The staff was professional but not overly friendly, but I can live with that if my room was clean and comfortable, which it was. I did not sample the breakfast opting to make coffee in my room. The free Wi-Fi was strong and dependable. It worked well and served my needs during my one-night stay. The only places to eat near this hotel was a Burger King and a couple of Truckstop. This hotel is on the east side of Billing and if you drive a little further west, you can find pretty much any kind of restaurant you are looking for. There is ample parking in a large, clean well-lit lot. Overall, I was happy with my stay and would stay here again if I find myself back in Billings.

Date of stay: June 2021
Reviewed 12 August 2021

I made a reservation for one night at

I made a reservation for one night on 8-10-2021 for $205 which was high. However, I wanted to add one more night. The cost would be $260 and since I was changing my reservation my new cost was going to be $260 for both nights. The agent spoke very poor English and I tried to explain that this was not fair. She refused to honor the first night and told me that is what happens when you change a reservation. I cancelled everything and went to a very comfortable Days Inn in the same area for $135.00 a night. The staff at Days Inn was friendly, spoke English and made me feel like I was still in the USA. Shame on Holiday Inn and their team. I have been a Gold Member for Holiday Inn for years.

Room tip: Make reservations in advance, avoid changes if possible
Date of stay: August 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank jameshS2144DO
Reviewed 13 July 2021

When we pulled into the parking lot the hotel looked closed or like a crime scene, Yellow tape all around and no signage. I asked a man in a van if it was open, his reply, 'Yes". I went in to check in and the lobby was four feet wide as the breakfast area was being remodeled. The tile being chipped off the floor made it nearly impossible to hear the clerk behind the desk. Then the baggage carts are not for this hotel! There is no room for people when the cart is on the elevator. The room was nice but there was a strong chemical odor, which didn't matter after all, because the tv wouldn't work and after three trips the clerk moved us to a different room, well he gave us keys to another room but we were on our own to move our belongings, but the smell was not as strong. The ends of the hallways were full of new carpet and five gallon buckets of adhesive. Really they should have closed for this remodel and taken more precautions. It is also across the freeway from a refinery and the livestock exchange. I have to say that our clerk was very sweet and apologetic, hope his lungs can take the stench. Breakfast service was weird as they had to serve from the front desk. I expect some continuity from Holiday Inn Express,this fell far short of anyone's expectation.

Room tip: Wait until construction is over before booking a room here.
Date of stay: July 2021
1  Thank Kaye S
Reviewed 8 July 2021 via mobile

Clean hotel, comfortable beds and good size pool are my usual must haves, but this HIE has great customer service. Darren Ray at front desk just went above and beyond for everything we needed. She had room ready at check in, worked diligently trying to get the door open for pool (even getting screwdriver out to change batteries), she put together clean linens for sofa bed and hot water for my tea. Anything we needed, she was quick to provide. She just went above and beyond.

Room tip: Some construction going on, so breakfast is grab and go.
Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 21 February 2020

We stayed here for a quick overnight while visiting my grandpa in the hospital. There was a wrestling tournament in town so we had to go outside of town to find a hotel last minute. It was pretty convenient to the East side of Billings. Only about 10 minutes to the hospital. I loved the suite we booked. It had 2 queen beds and a pull out sofa. Perfect for traveling with kids. The beds were comfortable. We got in late and the front desk staff was kind enough to put fresh bedding in our room for the sofa bed. The pool was temporarily closed, which was a big bummer for the kids. They were very disappointed. Breakfast was very good- the omelets were very tasty! There was a lot of people at breakfast, but they food was stocked well and plenty of seating.

Overall, we thought this was a little gem. It's out of town, but very clean and comfortable. Definitely up to par if you like Holiday Inn Express.

Date of stay: February 2020
Jackie F, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Billings East, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2020

Dear Cheri S, Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Holiday Inn Express BILLINGS EAST. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. We use feedback, such as yours, to continuously make changes to our brand to improve the guest experience. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to serve you again in the future. Again, thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Express, and if I can be of assistance to you, please contact me directly at or jackief@tkohotels.com. Sincerely, Jackie Fasching General Manager jackief@tkohotels.com