Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Dream16742826559

Thank you to the man @ the front desk!

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 25 Oct 2023
My Hubby & I arrived @ the Montana Trailhead Inn @ approx 4am. We were travelling from Canada & it took much longer than expected to cross the border. Despite the time, we decided to drive to Billings MT. So, after arriving after 3am we desperately needed a hotel stay lol
When we arrived to a cluster of hotels off of the I-90 it took much discussion of where to stay, due to the fact that many of the hotels had completely packed parking lots...we have a large truck, so that wasn't going to work for us. After a bizarre experience @ another hotel, while trying to book a room, we decided to move on. Close by to where we were we saw the Montana Trailhead Inn & decided to give it a try.
The man who was @ the front desk, who's name was Chad, not only accommodated us with a large & quiet room on the 7th floor, but had also only charged us with a really early check-in, so we're were only charged $141 (taxes included) for a 2 night stay. He was really sympathetic to our situation to which we are so very grateful for! He also offered us some items from the kitchen a couple hrs before it was too open🙂 Thank you, Chad, for being so kind & accommodating!
Date of stay: October 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
  • Wyndham
    $167
0.6 km from Montana Trailhead Inn
View more hotels in Billings
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 August 2023

One of the best hotels in the state of Montana! It is conveniently located next to Adam and Eve as well as Cracker Barrel! Yum! When I arrived, I was amazed by the beautiful waterfall in the lobby! McKade at the front desk took such great care of me and was so friendly to my dog and I! (they welcome pets) I also received help from another gentleman, Dalton, who looked strangely like McKade and assisted me in locating my room and helping me find the ice machine. Both of them gave me tips on some great local restaurants to eat in the area which they did not disappoint! Glad to see there are still family run businesses running a great hospitality operation! The breakfast had your basics, muffins and bagels, plenty good to feed the wildlife with at Yellowstone Park or use as bait when fishing the Yellowstone River. It is also around the corner from several great restaurants and the expressway in a convenient location. Can't wait to come back to Montana TrailHead Inn next summer or for ski season this winter!

Date of stay: August 2023
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 August 2023 via mobile

I would not recommend this hotel. We basically chose it for the price and now we know why it was cheap. The hotel is dated. Our room smelt like smoke and the TV remote did not work. There is a breakfast but it’s very limited (packaged muffins, bagels). Overall I am glad it was just for one night.

Date of stay: August 2023
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Jules26Edmonton
Reviewed 7 July 2023 via mobile

This hotel is part of a convention center. It is spacious, clean, quiet and comfortable. You can tell that at one point, this hotel was state of the art. But it's age is showing. There are (7) floors, and the ONLY floor whose ice machine works is the 7th. There are conference rooms on site, but most of them were unusable because of a water leak in the ceiling and sheetrock on the floor. There is an ATM on site, but it wasn't working. No longer state of the art, it is now marginally acceptable. There is a free breakfast, but it is limited to dry cereal, yogurt, toast, packaged muffins, and rock hard bagels. The room was spacious, and the A/C worked well. The bed was comfortable. However, the water in the shower wasn't very hot. There weren't many rooms occupied, so it was very quiet. For the money, I feel like it is a good value.

Date of stay: July 2023
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 28 October 2022 via mobile

Have stayed here several times in the last couple of months. Clean, recent renovations, helpful friendly staffExcellent price cheaper then some sketchy hotels in Billings it’s our new go to place to stay, good location. Pet friendly. Lobby is impressive with a waterfall.

Room tip: Breakfast is very simple but near by some good breakfast places
Date of stay: October 2022