Lowest prices for your stay
Hampton
$317
Save with Hilton Honours Rewards
Dave R
Baton Rouge, Louisiana

About standard for a Hampton

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 29 Mar 2024via mobile
Staff is very nice and efficient.
Breakfast was fair for Hampton level. Some others have a bit more options. They did have the great waffle mix though.
Rooms are comfortable. Bathrooms are clean and updated. Found some long hair on the side of my bed and on the chair though. I only mention this because I stayed at a Motel 6 the night before for less than half the price and it was spotless.
Date of stay: March 2024
    $182
  • Skyscanner.com
4.4 km from Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90
View more hotels in Billings
All reviews great stay nice hotel stayed one night would stay here again interstate inns accommodations
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 December 2023

If I could give my last stay experience 10 negative stars, I would. I have been staying at this same hotel for many years now. Even though they are going through a renovation, I was loyal to this location. I parked in the parking lot next to one of their construction trailers as it was not designated no parking, and all of the regular parking was taken up by construction trailers. Much to my surprise I received a call to my room about 8:50 AM The next morning from someone that knows my vehicle stating the manager is having it towed. I immediately went downstairs and asked the tow truck company to drop my vehicle in which they replied the only way that vehicle is getting dropped is if I pay them $150 cash. The manager was down there and I asked her to have them drop my vehicle, and she started screaming at me stating that it was because my vehicle of where it was parked, was holding up their contractors from getting to work. She asked what she would like me to have her do and I said have them drop my truck. She then stated that since it was hooked up, it was between me and the tow company. I let her know that I would never ever stay at that location again, and I've never been treated with such disrespect in my life. By the way, the managers name was Jayne Bryant and oh boy, is she a piece of work. I reluctantly paid the tow truck driver $150 cash to drop my vehicle and as I left, the manager came back over to me and said that now that she's cooled down a little bit that she would call me later that afternoon and work out some kind of amicable solution. We're going on two weeks now and I've never heard a word from her. I have stayed at that location between 100 and 200 times over the years so have many of my associates. I am extremely loyal to the Hilton brand and will continue to stay at other Hilton locations, but never this one. I called Hilton directly and they were extremely helpful and agreed to send me out a check immediately for the reimbursement for the $150 and would investigate the situation. On what planet does a paying hotel customer have to worry about getting their vehicle towed when it's in a designated parking location? One thing I forgot to mention is when I got down and my vehicle was up on the lift, there were signs posted everywhere that said no parking. I told the manager that those signs were not up when I pulled in the previous evening. She said, well, they're up there now. When I pulled in initially, the employee that actually called my room the next morning, letting me know my vehicle is being towed was out there checking the lock on the construction trailer. I asked her why she didn't mention not to park there that evening, and she stated that she didn't think I was going to park there all night. I asked her what would indicate me pulling into a hotel parking lot in the evening that I was planning on going anywhere? She did not have an answer.

Room tip: Jayne Bryant the hotel manager is an idiot
Date of stay: November 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Jayne Bryant, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2023

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. We appreciate your input, and I would like to address your concerns about the towing incident involving your truck.

Upon reviewing the details of the situation, it appears that your vehicle was parked between four storage containers, an area not designated for parking. Despite the parking lot being wide open, our team faced challenges in locating the owner of the vehicle. We made extensive efforts, dedicating two hours to reaching out to guests in-house and during breakfast, with no success.

Given the circumstances and in the interest of maintaining a productive work environment, we regrettably had to engage a tow company as a last resort. The manager reached out to you but was unsuccessful in reaching you to discuss this matter. We understand the frustration this may have caused, and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience.

Reviewed 28 September 2023 via mobile

The hotel was great, but we loved the little town of Jamestown even more! We found Buffalo Grille- wow!! The young man working Monday night was so friendly and he served us such great food! It's just a short 2 millle drive to the hotel. Hotel was clean!

Date of stay: September 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 August 2023

What an amazing staff! My parents and I were there to visit my brother at Advance Care Hospital. They were so accommodating and understanding to our situation. We will definitely stay here again. Breakfast was excellent. Pool and whirlpool was so nice and relaxing. Highly recommend!!!

Room tip: Walking distance to Advanced Care Hospital and gas station.
Date of stay: August 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Melissa B
Jayne Bryant, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2023

We loved having you stay with us. We know it can be difficult to have a family member healing and strive to make sure the last thing you need to worry about is your home away from home. We hope to see you next time you are back in town, hopefully, for some rest and relaxation sprinkled with some fun.

Reviewed 30 July 2023

There are three hotels under the Hilton umbrella in Billing. Unfortunately, we selected this one. This hotel charged our credit card for alleged damage to its property, but did not provide any proof (e.g. a picture of damage) nor explain how the amount of charge was calculated. This was disguised as a miscellaneous charge from the hotel.

I never encountered any unsubstantiated charge like this during stays at hundreds of hotels worldwide.

Hope hotel management will treat future guests properly.

Date of stay: July 2023
Jayne Bryant, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2023

At our hotel, we treat damage charges with the utmost seriousness, and we have established strict procedures to thoroughly assess any such situations. While we prefer not to charge our guests, there are instances where we must recoup costs for damages incurred. Our goal is always to ensure fairness and transparency in handling such matters.

Reviewed 11 July 2023 via mobile

The day we were supposed to arrive at the hotel we checked in with the the hiltons honor app choosing the room and arrival time. We were very tight on our time from the time we checked in to the time we needed to be to a softball game. When we arrived our room was not ready and they asked if they could put us in another room and I said yes but not next to the elevator. When they gave us the other room lo and behold it was next to the elevator. We declined the room and had to leave to the softball game. Handling the check in situation later in the evening. Also the hotel is not up to the standard Hilton quality. Apparently there was some flooding that occurred several weeks prior and the hall ways around the elevators are under construction. None of this was relayed to us prior to arrival. So anyone traveling to this hotel take this into consideration before booking as this hotel is not up to the standard looks, cleanliness and service you normally get at a Hilton brand hotel. I would choose and try another Hilton brand hotel in the area if you like this brand of hotels. I talked to the manager and she suggested I call or email along side checking in with the mobile app next time to resolve the checking in problem. Also I was asked how the construction effected my stay aside from ascetics. I guess they have a point if I was staying at a lesser quality hotel brand and didn’t care what it looked like or what was going on where I stayed. So that’s one of the reasons of writing this review is to make others aware. I wish I took a picture so I could post it. The customer service is what really shows in my rating. When I brought this to the manager it felt like all I got was I should have done this or making it like it wasn’t a big deal. So do yourself a favor and chose a different Hilton brand hotel.

Date of stay: July 2023
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 502ericn
Jayne Bryant, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2023

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We apologize for the inconveniences you experienced during your stay. We take your comments seriously and will use them to improve our services and communication with guests. We appreciate your perspective and hope to have the opportunity to provide you with a more satisfactory experience in the future.