Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Eric N
Florence, Montana

Under construction/repair

2.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 10 Jul 2023via mobile
The day we were supposed to arrive at the hotel we checked in with the the hiltons honor app choosing the room and arrival time. We were very tight on our time from the time we checked in to the time we needed to be to a softball game. When we arrived our room was not ready and they asked if they could put us in another room and I said yes but not next to the elevator. When they gave us the other room lo and behold it was next to the elevator. We declined the room and had to leave to the softball game. Handling the check in situation later in the evening. Also the hotel is not up to the standard Hilton quality. Apparently there was some flooding that occurred several weeks prior and the hall ways around the elevators are under construction. None of this was relayed to us prior to arrival. So anyone traveling to this hotel take this into consideration before booking as this hotel is not up to the standard looks, cleanliness and service you normally get at a Hilton brand hotel. I would choose and try another Hilton brand hotel in the area if you like this brand of hotels. I talked to the manager and she suggested I call or email along side checking in with the mobile app next time to resolve the checking in problem. Also I was asked how the construction effected my stay aside from ascetics. I guess they have a point if I was staying at a lesser quality hotel brand and didn’t care what it looked like or what was going on where I stayed. So that’s one of the reasons of writing this review is to make others aware. I wish I took a picture so I could post it. The customer service is what really shows in my rating. When I brought this to the manager it felt like all I got was I should have done this or making it like it wasn’t a big deal. So do yourself a favor and chose a different Hilton brand hotel.
Date of stay: July 2023
Responded 11 Jul 2023
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We apologize for the inconveniences you experienced during your stay. We take your comments seriously and will use them to improve our services and communication with guests. We appreciate your perspective and hope to have the opportunity to provide you with a more satisfactory experience in the future.
$377
  • Priceline
    $266
4.4 km from Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90
View more hotels in Billings
All reviews great stay nice hotel stayed one night would stay here again interstate inns accommodations
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 July 2023

After a lot of travel and staying in small town motels, I was very happy to check in here knowing the quality that comes with staying at a Hampton. This did not disappoint. We had difficulty checking in due to the website being down and having to book through a third vendor party who messed up the reservation. However, Cole at the front desk was amazing and got everything sorted out for us. I got a king suite on the first floor and it was what I expected. Clean, big and bright. My only complaint is that you could hear the noisy traffic on the road outside my window. Other than that, it was just as expected with no complaints.

Room tip: Stay away from the road.
Date of stay: June 2023
Jayne Bryant, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2023

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for your kind words. We apologize for the difficulties you faced during check-in, but we're glad that Cole at the front desk was able to assist you and resolve the issues. We appreciate your feedback regarding the traffic noise and will take it into consideration. We're glad that overall, your stay was as expected with no further complaints. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future for another enjoyable stay.

Reviewed 22 June 2023 via mobile

This was the first stop in a five day trip. We have stayed at this Hampton in the past. The room was nice and clean and everything worked just fine in the room. The room was very quiet all night. Breakfast was standard fare and excellent. My only complaint was that the mattress had a plastic top wrap that was sewn in with a sheet over the top. All night it made a crunching noise whenever I moved. Neither one of us slept very well. Otherwise it was a fine stay.

Date of stay: June 2023
Reviewed 10 December 2022

We always feel welcomed here and the breakfast is the best around. The staff is so great. We live in Wyoming but our doctors are in Billings. Each time they accommodate us by giving us the medical rate which is very helpful.

Date of stay: December 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 6 December 2022 via mobile

We used to really enjoy staying at Hampton inns. This one was fairly new I think, but there was pink mold around the shower stall. We were never offered fresh towels, even though we stayed two nights. The breakfast was inedible. It just felt a little run down. Lastly, I don’t know how many emails I got asking me to join Hilton honors. It was so annoying.

Date of stay: December 2022
Reviewed 25 November 2022

Staff and this Hampton were very Awesome and took care of us. Could tell they truely like what they do. Hampton was very clean and well taken care. Will be back to stay next time thru. Thank you for a great place to stay.

Date of stay: November 2022