Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
birdiephd
Park City, Utah

Clean and what I expected

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 9 Jul 2023
After a lot of travel and staying in small town motels, I was very happy to check in here knowing the quality that comes with staying at a Hampton. This did not disappoint. We had difficulty checking in due to the website being down and having to book through a third vendor party who messed up the reservation. However, Cole at the front desk was amazing and got everything sorted out for us. I got a king suite on the first floor and it was what I expected. Clean, big and bright. My only complaint is that you could hear the noisy traffic on the road outside my window. Other than that, it was just as expected with no complaints.
Date of stay: June 2023
Room Tip: Stay away from the road.
5.0 of 5 bubblesRooms
5.0 of 5 bubblesCleanliness
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
Jayne Bryant, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90, responded to this review
Responded 10 Jul 2023
Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for your kind words. We apologize for the difficulties you faced during check-in, but we're glad that Cole at the front desk was able to assist you and resolve the issues. We appreciate your feedback regarding the traffic noise and will take it into consideration. We're glad that overall, your stay was as expected with no further complaints. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future for another enjoyable stay.
$320
    $143
    $153
4.9 km from Hampton Inn & Suites Billings West I-90
View more hotels in Billings
All reviews great stay nice hotel stayed one night would stay here again interstate inns accommodations
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 June 2023 via mobile

This was the first stop in a five day trip. We have stayed at this Hampton in the past. The room was nice and clean and everything worked just fine in the room. The room was very quiet all night. Breakfast was standard fare and excellent. My only complaint was that the mattress had a plastic top wrap that was sewn in with a sheet over the top. All night it made a crunching noise whenever I moved. Neither one of us slept very well. Otherwise it was a fine stay.

Date of stay: June 2023
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 10 December 2022

We always feel welcomed here and the breakfast is the best around. The staff is so great. We live in Wyoming but our doctors are in Billings. Each time they accommodate us by giving us the medical rate which is very helpful.

Date of stay: December 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 6 December 2022 via mobile

We used to really enjoy staying at Hampton inns. This one was fairly new I think, but there was pink mold around the shower stall. We were never offered fresh towels, even though we stayed two nights. The breakfast was inedible. It just felt a little run down. Lastly, I don’t know how many emails I got asking me to join Hilton honors. It was so annoying.

Date of stay: December 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 25 November 2022

Staff and this Hampton were very Awesome and took care of us. Could tell they truely like what they do. Hampton was very clean and well taken care. Will be back to stay next time thru. Thank you for a great place to stay.

Date of stay: November 2022
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 8 October 2022

We enjoyed our stay. Had a handicap room and it was laid out well. Shower was easy to get in and out of and bench was well supported. We especially liked the height of the bed which was not to high, which has been an issue in other hotels. Breakfast was very good. Did not like that at check in they automatically wanted to tack on $50 of incidentals.

Date of stay: September 2022