Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
_gilpa5
Slater, Iowa

Good hotel

Review of Comfort Suites
4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 26 Sept 2023
Nice place to stay. Appealing lobby. Friendly staff and easy check in. Clean room and comfortable beds. Good location. Nice breakfast with a good selection to choose from. I would recommend staying here.
Date of stay: September 2023
    $182
  • Skyscanner.com
1.4 km from Comfort Suites
View more hotels in Billings
All reviews stay at this hotel again hotel of choice room was clean king room sleep inn couch motel furniture gal
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 August 2023

The owner of this hotel is super shady. We stayed in room 305 and the mildew smell was awful. We asked the front desk for deodorizer spray and they were accommodating. However it didn’t get rid of the smell. We checked in 8/26 and we were suppose to stay till Tuesday 8/29 I kindly called down and asked the front desk if we could move rooms since we were staying till Tuesday since my brother is in the hospital at Advance Care Hospital. We got a special rate and because we asked to move due to the mildew smell and the fridge freezing. The owner kicked us out and threatened to call the police. I am completely embarrassed for my Mom that this is the type of company she works for when your son is fighting for his life. The audacity of the owner not only charges us $55 for the first night but charges us $200 and the the rest of the other nights when it clearly states the cancellation policy. We had a total of $388 in charges. But he also charged my debit card because I made her reservation for her since she has enough added stress with my brother in the hospital to hold the reservation till she got there to use her own credit card. My brother is the first case of West Nile Virus in Montana. This owner sickens me in how he treats humanity in general.

Room tip: The owner of this hotel is super shady. We stayed in room 305 and the mildew smell was awful. We asked the front desk for deodorizer spray
Date of stay: August 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 August 2023

I have never experienced anything like this in my life. We checked into our room after a long day of travel at 10:30pm. Upon entering our room we saw that our sleeper sofa had white spots everywhere. It was not a stain, but some substance house keeping did not attempt to clean off. The 2 beds then had no less that 10 long dark human hairs on the top, under the pillows and under the covers when we pulled them back. The duvet at the end of the bed had at least 3 red/brown smears. The front desk lady moved us to the second room next door and said that if it was in the same condition she would put us in a room on a different floor that had a different housekeeper. Well, the room had the same white residue (possibly human fluid) and hairs in the bed. When we returned she said her manager said we could not switch rooms. By this point it was 12:30a.m. and I had to decide what to do. I had pre paid in full and my children were exhausted, so we stayed in the second room, but stripped the bedding and brought our own comforters and pillows in from our car. When I called to let the manager know I found it was actually the owner. He did not apologize or offer any help considering what we experienced. He said and I quote word for word "I own a 16 million dollar hotel and am in the business of making money not giving refunds. " I did not ask for a refund, but said our stay should be discounted considering what we experienced. He then told me that he told the front desk staff not to move our rooms because he didn't want to clean a third room. I told him the first two rooms were not clean. He repeatedly said that he did not care and we could have left. I told him it was past midnight, I had young children and I paid in full and wouldn't qualify for a refund. He said once again he did not care. This hotel should not be allowed to operate under the Choice hotel name. I hope that no one has to experience the gross hotel rooms at this hotel or the owners gross neglect and mistreatment ever. I have never had to leave a review, but I hope I can save people from this type of experience.

Date of stay: August 2023
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 July 2023

Drove across the country with a friend who was able to use her Friends & Family discount. While we were not impressed with the city of Billings itself (sorry, Billings), we were thrilled with the accommodations at the Comfort Inn.

We were greeted promptly and kindly. Walking into our room felt typical, but our experience itself was atypical. The beds were unbelievably comfortable, the bathroom was spotless, and this was the first of 4 Comfort Inns that offered breakfast to order. The hash browns were TO DIE FOR! Bacon was awesome too. I'd left a tip in the room, but had to get change to run back and leave a tip for the lovely staff. The best breakfast we had all week!

Cons: Only two

The bathroom itself felt too stark. It was a fairly big room for a toilet and shower/tub. No decor and a bunch of empty space. There was nowhere to put anything down, except for on the floor or on the toilet itself. I was hoping for a little table or counter. Since the sink was outside the bathroom, I couldn't put anything on it. And the fan needed fixing...rattled like crazy.

The second was that our door kept slamming when we went to get ice or go to breakfast. I am guessing we may have woken other guests by fidgeting how hard it closed. Sorry guys!

Thank you for such a wonderful experience!

Date of stay: July 2023
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 June 2023

BEWARE! Staff is not friendly, hotel is filthy and their corporate office will not assist. Wish I had read the ratings before booking! Stay anywhere else!!!!
Unless you like filth, bugs and a rude staff, stay anywhere else!!!!

Room tip: Disgusting & would not refund even though I did not even end up staying there because it was so filthy!
Date of stay: June 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 30 March 2023

My stay at the Comfort Inn in Billings, MT was absolutely horrific. Horribly understaffed is an understatement. With only 1 girl working front desk on a sold out night, I knew check-in would take a while but it was over an hour before I was finally able to get into a room. The first room I was given I walked in on a family of people. So I went back to the front desk to get a new room. This second room was also taken and filled with people. Finally on the third attempt to check into a room, the front desk receptionist said she would check the room before giving me the keys. She checked the room and said it was clean and I was finally able to get into a room. While speaking to me she said my room was one number, then wrote another number and scratched that our to write a different number on the key packet. I didn't realize until I walked away and by then the line was long again so I just went with the room she said aloud. When I left the room to grab a few things and returned my key wouldn't work. Housekeeping walked by and radioed down to confirm the name on the room to let me in and the front desk said that room was empty and nobody had checked into it. Housekeeping was kind enough to let me into the room once I was able to verify some things in the room. When I finally was able to get into bed around 11PM/midnight, I discovered A USED CONDOM IN THE BED (pictures below) which was incredibly disturbing. Upon calling the front desk multiple times nobody answered. At checkout the next morning, the management seemed unconcerned when I reported this to them and refused to provide any sort of discounted rate or refund. It has now been nearly a month of me calling to have someone say a manager will call me back to work things out and not once has my call ever been returned. To say it was one of the worst hotel experiences ever is an understatement - avoid this place at all costs!

Room tip: Just don't stay here....
Date of stay: March 2023