Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Greg O

S’mores for the Win!

Review of Huntley Lodge
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 27 Jan 2024
Excellent slope-side lodging. Remodeled rooms are very nice and modern. Included breakfast was great, but takes too long to be seated when busy. Walking distance to several restaurants. Campfire and s’mores with Harley was a nice touch!
Date of stay: January 2024
Room Tip: Be early to breakfast if you have somewhere to be early.
Trip type: Travelled on business
4.0 of 5 bubblesValue
5.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
3.0 of 5 bubblesService
Patrick Tyvand, General Manager at Huntley Lodge, responded to this review
Responded 28 Jan 2024
Hello @R1461YRgrego

Thank you for sharing your experience with us at the Huntley! Happy to hear you had a great time with Harley hosting our s'mores. Please come back and see us again soon!
    $491
    • Agoda.com
    • Vio.com
    11.9 km from Huntley Lodge
    View more hotels in Big Sky
    All reviews health club ski club concierge desk breakfast buffet housekeeping staff ski valet ski week s mores sitting area big sky resort pool and hot tub fitness center great trip beds were comfortable mountain village huntley slopes
    Selected filters
    Reviewed 28 January 2024

We arrived to check into the Shoshone at approximately 1:30AM after a long day of travel. Our front desk employee, Dai, was amazingly helpful and accommodating, all with a cheerful smile and wonderful attitude. It was a great start to our vacation!

Trip type: Travelled with family
    Patrick Tyvand, General Manager at Huntley Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2024

Hello @joshbyY34AT

Thank you for sharing your experience with Dai upon arrival! I'm so thrilled to hear she took great care of you. I hope you enjoy your time with us here in Big Sky!

Reviewed 25 January 2024

I had a very bad experience at the Huntley Lodge. The bellhops delivered my tagged(name, address), boot bag to the wrong room. When I notified management, instead of assuming responsibility; they suggested that I left my bag on the airplane, and/or the shuttle service. They searched several rooms ,but did not complete a thorough search of all the guests that checked in that night. I was initially told by the manager that I would be compensated for all my lost items, but then that was retracted. After missing 2 days skiing, because my boots, ski pants, helmet, goggles, mittens, long underwear, face mask were in my missing bag…. I went out and bought only pants and goggles. I borrowed everything else. I showed my receipt and was reimbursed $200. I had missed 2 days skiing out of my 5 day pass. They refused to reimburse me for the 2 days missed skiing. Finally, on day 7 (the final day of my ski vacation), my bag was found. The guests of the room where the bag was wrongly delivered checked out and brought my boot bag to the lobby. Clearly marked on the Huntley porter tag was the incorrect room. I felt that management was rude to me, and did not take responsibility for what was clearly their error. There was a total lack of empathy. They should of reimbursed me for everything that was in my boot bag, and paid for my 2 days of lost skiing.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
    Patrick Tyvand, General Manager at Huntley Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2024

Hello @Odyssey732324

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience at the Huntley Lodge! Your situation was certainly regrettable and the first time I've experienced not being able to locate a bag that was in the hotel for a week. I fully acknowledge that the bag being delivered to the wrong room was an error by our staff. Unfortunately by policy we do not enter rooms with Do Not Disturb signs, so we could not physically check the one ski club room where the bag was located for the duration of the week. Multiple phone calls were made, with voicemails left, and all members of the small ski group were notified the resort was on the hunt for the missing bag. Sadly to no avail. More than anything I am truly sorry that you felt anyone, including myself, were rude towards you during and after the search for the bag.

For future guests, I do feel compelled to address a few of this guest's assertions.

1. This guest provided receipts for $250. We compensated her with $250. As mentioned in our last correspondence, I'm happy to reimburse for any other items that were purchased as a result of the missing bag that have not been already.

2. Since there is not a way to reimburse for 2 days on IKON pass we offered several times to provide 2 days of skiing at any future time. Which that offer of course still stands.

Reviewed 22 January 2024

We had an amazing stay! The staff, especially Patrick, provided impeccable service. The accommodations were perfect, including the outdoor heated pool and hot tubs. The breakfast each morning was delicious...definitely order the hot chocolate! Thank you for an incredible stay in Big Sky!

Trip type: Travelled with family
    Patrick Tyvand, General Manager at Huntley Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2024

Hello @Journey425637

Thank you so much for taking a minute to review your experience at the Huntley Lodge! We loved hosting you, please come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed 20 January 2024

We stayed at the Shoshone inside the Huntley. From the minute we pulled up until we departed the Cowboy Bellman were amazing helping 4 women park & retrieve our car, balance all of our luggage, and many trips (even moving rooms!) , dig the car out of the snow!, shuttle help and much more! Josh (CA), Tim (Florida) & Brian (VA) made it truly a special western experience. These guys are so helpful!! Thanks so much guys!!!

Room tip: Hot tub was not warm enough!
    • Trip type: Travelled with friends
    Patrick Tyvand, General Manager at Huntley Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2024

Hello @233sandies

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us! We have a tremendous bell staff, and I am so thankful to hear they took great care of you. Please come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed 20 January 2024

This was my first time in Montana, an I absolutely loved it. The hotel, views from the window, my room, breakfast, the whole staff was amazing. Our housekeeper Anna was wonderful , pleasant, always smiling and very friendly.
    I will definitely stay there again.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
    Patrick Tyvand, General Manager at Huntley Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2024

Hello @763joanna

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your experience at the Huntley Lodge! Happy to hear Anna took good care of you during your stay! Please come back and see us again soon!