Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Lisa L

Quiet and homey.

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 18 Jan 2024via mobile
We have stayed at several different condos here over the past 27 years and this one was perfect for our current needs. (Have stayed at Huntley, Shoshone, The Lodge.). When we had kids, it was nice to be directly ski in/ski out and have a pool. Now it’s nice to have a comfy spot, full kitchen and quiet.
Date of stay: January 2024
Room Tip: Garage in 1 BR unit very small. Can walk to lifts, take poma or park in free lots.
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
$658
2.2 km from Big Horn Condominiums at Big Sky
  • Booking.com
11.7 km from Big Horn Condominiums at Big Sky
View more hotels in Big Sky
All reviews bunk beds full kitchen base lift lines
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 March 2023 via mobile

We stayed in unit 21. It is well stocked with everything you could need. Three bedrooms and can sleep 10 or so with all the bunk beds. It was comfortable. Had a garage, fireplace, full kitchen, and in a good location. It is an easy walk to the base where the lifts are or you can take a pull lift pretty much across the street from the community. Would highly recommend for multi generational families so everyone can come back and forth when they want

Room tip: Book through the resort. Check in is at the Summit so it is easy
Date of stay: March 2023
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 14 November 2020 via mobile

PLEASE READ THIS AND TAKE IT SERIOUSLY! DO NOT BOOK WITH THEM!

My family was scheduled to visit one of their properties the week of Thanksgiving. Unfortunately, 4 of our family members were recently exposed to COVID. We ask to change the date of our reservation to keep the rest of the family safe as some of us are high risk. We even offered to pay the difference of another holiday week. Chris at Great Western Lodging was not having it. I am so upset we spent $3K and now have lost it all. I was not asking for my money back just to move the dates. The travelers insurance I was offered through VRBO said it does not cover COVID and I was not offered any ins through GWL. SUPER DISAPPOINTED AND A BIG WASTE OF $. DO NOT STAY HERE!!!! THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF DURING THIS PANDEMIC!!!

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank tamarafE7329QK
Zander Fogg, Revenue Management at Big Horn Condominiums at Big Sky, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2020

Hi @tamarafE7329QK,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am so sorry to see that you weren't able to modify your stay to different dates. While we at Big Sky Resort Central Reservations can not speak for Great Western Lodging, this is not how we want any guest to Big Sky to feel. We hope that you will come back to Big Sky when things are safer for your family, and if you choose to reach out to Big Sky Central Reservations at 800-548-4486, we would be happy to accommodate you.

Reviewed 1 March 2020 via mobile

We just returned from a conference in Big Sky. Several co-workers and I stayed in Big Horn 32 and found it to be perfect. It was clean and had everything we needed to cook a few meals. It wasn’t fancy, the furniture is a little dated but my bed was comfortable, which is most important to me. The location is great, it’s only about a 5 min walk to the conference center and there’s a Pomo lift literally across the street. We were there for the snow, the conference, and to hang out with each other and it met all those needs perfectly. I would definitely stay there again.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Zander Fogg, Revenue Management at Big Horn Condominiums at Big Sky, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2020

Hi 588hollyh,

Thank you for reviewing Big Horn #32! We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you back in Big Sky soon!

Reviewed 20 March 2019

Our Big Horn condo was described as simple. Fair enough. But it was not described as dilapidated. Or dingy. Or broken. Our TV didn’t work. They said they could fix it. They couldn’t fix it. The blind didn’t work. We had to cobble together parts from 3 coffee makers to make coffee. The TVs (that didn’t work) were ridiculously small. The lighting was dim. More generally, we were underwhelmed by the service at this sprawling behemoth. We were new to the resort, and were confused about the lay of the land. In many cases, the staff compounded our confusion. The ski rental people didn’t know where the lockers were to store our stuff. A concierge told me our lift tickets were good for a third day. They weren’t. In all fairness, we were comped $150 off our hotel bill due to the TV being broken, which ultimately struck me as insufficient given the numerous additional problems recounted above. When I asked to speak to a manager (twice) the hotel front desk attendants told me a manager would contact me. That never happened. (Had that happened, I honestly wouldn’t have written this scathing review.) Although it was convenient to be on-property given the logistics of schlepping skis, etc., our condo was a dump. We will not be back.

Room tip: Just don't go
Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Alice M
BigSkyCentralRes, Manager at Big Horn Condominiums at Big Sky, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2019

Hi @Alice M,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay. I apologize that what you experienced was not up to yours, nor our, standards. While our condos do vary from unit to unit due to specific owner preferences, the issues that you are describing are certainly unacceptable. Additionally, we pride ourselves on our exceptional guest service, so I am very disappointed to hear that you did not receive that.
We take all feedback seriously, and as an opportunity to improve. If you wouldn't mind emailing me at zfogg@bigskyresort.com with either the unit number that you were in, or what name the reservation was under, I would like to begin looking into the maintenance issues you've described immediately.

Zander, Big Sky Resort

Reviewed 3 February 2019 via mobile

First time to Big Sky and highly disappointed in the Big Horn Condos. They are very dated, old TV’s left in the closets, no tv’s in bedrooms, no humidifier, horrible lighting. I can hardly see to find my clothes the lighting is so bad in the bedrooms. No hot tub on the premises. I will not be coming back. These are individually owned so I am staying in #32. Think we also have dirty sheets on some of the beds.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
BigSkyCentralRes, Manager at Big Horn Condominiums at Big Sky, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2019

Hello @Amy1234783,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay in the Big Horns. I truly apologize that you were unsatisfied with some aspects of your condo. I am passing along your comments about the lighting and housekeeping issues immediately to the Condos manager so that they can be addressed. While we cannot guarantee that every individual condo has a hot tub in it, all visitors who stay in one of our condominiums do have access to the Hotel's pool, hot tub, and fitness center if they wish. Again, I apologize that you were dissatisfied with parts of your stay, and I hope that you will give us another chance in the future!