Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Reid G
Pocatello, Idaho

Alternative to expensive Bozeman hotels

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 12 May 2024
Great place to stay! We were coming to Bozeman for track and field, but the hotels in Bozeman were $500+ per night. I looked and found a room at Big Sky Lodge, not far from Bozeman, for a lot less! I had originally booked a room with two queens for four adults. At the last minute, 2 additional family members decided they wanted to come. I call the hotel to see if they had a solution , and the nice lady on the phone changed our room to one with 3 queens! The service was friendly and prompt and the rooms were clean and updated, which was unexpected for a 20 year old hotel. The breakfast was great, and they have an automatic pancake make that is amazing! We will be back for sure!
Date of stay: May 2024
12.5 km from The Lodge at Big Sky
  • Algotels
12.1 km from The Lodge at Big Sky
View more hotels in Big Sky
All reviews indoor pool yogurt ski trip mountain view ski boots room was large free shuttle a great place to stay included breakfast hot tub lodge tubs slopes sky skiing peak base
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 March 2024

We love this place and will book again next winter. From the minute we entered the door the staff could not be more accommodating. We were greeted by Kruti and Carla at the front desk. They spent a lot of time explaining the resort and amenities. They gave us great recommendations for restaurants. The elevator had broken but no worries, Gustovo grabbed all our luggage and placed it in are room. The next day we went to head to the mountain and were greeted by Gustovo who shuttled us to the mountain with a huge smile. This staff is the "BEST" we have ever come across and we have stayed in resorts across the USA, Canada and Europe. WE WILL BE HAPPILY BACK HERE FOR OUR NEXT YEAR SKI VACATION!!!!

Room tip: great location and great staff hot tub and pool is awesome
Date of stay: March 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 9 February 2024

Because of the mixed reviews, I was skeptical, but our stay could not have been better and I didn't find any of the negative comments warranted. I found the hotel to be just what we needed -- well maintained, staff friendly, manager friendly and always on time with the shuttle, breakfast great - able to fill me up to where we just packed a sandwich to eat while skiing, we would ski until last lifts and just walk back to the hotel which was not all that tough even in ski boots - it is across the street from the huntley which is considered ski in ski out. 3 of 4 hot tubs working, never trouble finding a spot in the hot tub after skiing, ample parking, we had plenty room for 3 of us in the room, good view from room, just what we needing and substantially lower price from lodgings through the ski resort itself; really glad we found this place

Date of stay: February 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 February 2024 via mobile

My 17 year old son, my husband and I just got back from a four night stay. It was a great place for the three of us. Our room was spotless. We overlooked the parking lot (not Lone Mountain) and I’d still say the view was great. You are surrounded by mountains! We loved the breakfast pancakes, evening fireside s’mores, and warm hot tubs! I didn’t ski but enjoyed sitting in the lobby reading. Quiet, very comfortable, and warm next to the fireplace. And the view with giant windows. The staff could not be more accommodating! We 💕 Carla! Great value!

Date of stay: February 2024
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 30 January 2024 via mobile

I stayed for 1 night (was not my first time) the hotel is so poor it just doesn‘t justify the price you pay!!! Staff is very friendly for sure, thats why there are not 0 stars! The rooms are generous and clean! But everything is so run-down! Breakfast was very poor! I won‘t come back again!

Date of stay: January 2024
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 17 January 2024

Excellent stay. All good things. Great and friendly front desk. Nice lobby. Clean and spacious rooms with good view of mountain. Included breakfast that is pretty decent. Complimentary coffee/tea in lobby. Good location, very close to the mountain. Ski storage. Shuttle available to the base of the mountain - I didn't use it because I just walked to the base, it was a few minutes. There's pool, hot tub (didn't get a chance to use). Overall was very happy with stay and I would stay here again.

Room tip: Location is great and close to the mountain base
Date of stay: January 2024