Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
pjproe
Red Wing, Minnesota

Great Value and wonderful staff

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 7 Feb 2024via mobile
My 17 year old son, my husband and I just got back from a four night stay. It was a great place for the three of us. Our room was spotless. We overlooked the parking lot (not Lone Mountain) and I’d still say the view was great. You are surrounded by mountains! We loved the breakfast pancakes, evening fireside s’mores, and warm hot tubs! I didn’t ski but enjoyed sitting in the lobby reading. Quiet, very comfortable, and warm next to the fireplace. And the view with giant windows. The staff could not be more accommodating! We 💕 Carla! Great value!
Date of stay: February 2024
4.0 km from The Lodge at Big Sky
Pool
    12.5 km from The Lodge at Big Sky
    View more hotels in Big Sky
    All reviews indoor pool yogurt ski trip mountain view ski boots room was large free shuttle a great place to stay included breakfast hot tub lodge tubs slopes sky skiing peak base
    Selected filters
    Reviewed 30 January 2024 via mobile

I stayed for 1 night (was not my first time) the hotel is so poor it just doesn‘t justify the price you pay!!! Staff is very friendly for sure, thats why there are not 0 stars! The rooms are generous and clean! But everything is so run-down! Breakfast was very poor! I won‘t come back again!

Date of stay: January 2024
    Trip type: Travelled on business
    Reviewed 17 January 2024

Excellent stay. All good things. Great and friendly front desk. Nice lobby. Clean and spacious rooms with good view of mountain. Included breakfast that is pretty decent. Complimentary coffee/tea in lobby. Good location, very close to the mountain. Ski storage. Shuttle available to the base of the mountain - I didn't use it because I just walked to the base, it was a few minutes. There's pool, hot tub (didn't get a chance to use). Overall was very happy with stay and I would stay here again.

Room tip: Location is great and close to the mountain base
    Date of stay: January 2024
    • Trip type: Travelled on business
    Reviewed 8 November 2023

My wife and I traveled to the Lodge, end of October for three nights. This is off season but the hotel owners and their employees were great. It was the first time staying here for us. Lobby area and rooms were very clean. The room was updated enough considering we were spending most of the time in the outdoors. Every day and evening the owners said hello and provided info on a variety of subjects. I would highly recommend staying here. For the money probably the best stay we have had in several years.

Room tip: Make sure you have a rental vehicle, a lot of places need to be driven too
    Date of stay: October 2023
    Reviewed 4 October 2023

Excellent loved my stay at Big Sky Lodge. The room was roomy. Bed was great. We had a sofa which was a plus. Quiet this time of year. Staff were nice. Breakfast was ok. It was fun to wander around town.

Room tip: It’s too far from Yellowstone to make it your home base.
    Date of stay: September 2023
    Reviewed 21 August 2023

We loved everything about the Lodge. The people were so friendly and accommodating and handled everything with professionalism, grace and charm. We chose the room with 3 queen beds and it was marvelous!! The beds were so comfortable and the room itself was laid out with two closet areas and very high ceilings that made the room feel huge!! I highly recommend this place and hope to visit again someday.

Date of stay: August 2023