Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Nicole

Great find!

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 19 Feb 2021
Really enjoyed our star at Village Center! First, the suites are not enormous but well appointed and very much updated compared to other properties we looked at. The location was amazing! Well situated in the village, can ski down to your personal ski valet and right next door to the Huntley Lodge where an A-mazing breakfast is served complimentary every morning. (My kids seriously loved the breakfast)
Great heated pool and hot tub for after skiing that never felt crowded. Beds were all comfy (even the Murphy bed) The staff was extremely accommodating and overall a great experience! The only knock was the room temperature (very warm) ...we had to toggle when the thermostat on the first night but figured it out eventually.
Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Responded 4 Mar 2021
Dear @Santorini09,

Thank you for leaving a review of the Village Center! We are very happy that you and your family enjoyed yourselves!

$413
12.5 km from Big Sky Resort Village Center
  • Agoda.com
11.9 km from Big Sky Resort Village Center
View more hotels in Big Sky
All reviews murphy bed big sky resort huntley lodge b c zip lining no lift laundry room main lifts rental car lone mountain ski snow fireplace condo cowboy slopes summer
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 February 2021

I booked this location based upon other reviews, location, and modern amenities/remodeling. Other than a bit of a mix up during check in, everything was wonderful. We were told to check in at the "Huntley Lodge" which is next door to our building. We checked in and were told our room wasn't ready... (which was odd b/c they said the rooms had a 48 hour delay between guests and check out is at 11am and we arrived around 1:00PM..) regardless they took my cc and id, and wrote my mobile number down.. and we left to have lunch. 2 hours later we still hadn't heard anything, so I walked up to the desk drinking an espresso... and the girl at the Huntley behind the plexi-glass wearing a mask freaked out like I had blood running down my face or something... clearly I was drinking and she was well protected... but I asked if our room was ready. but she wouldn't check until I pulled my mask the rest the way over "just my nose".. again I was drinking an espresso.. and was pulling it up and down as I drank... she said yes our room was ready, so I asked why no one had called us.. and she said she didn't know... so then we had to wait about 15 minutes for a valet to drive us to the parking lot a block away in the snow to load our luggage to then go to our building. Upon walking into The Village Center Resort.. the mood was completely different... they were smiling, friendly and welcoming.. she asked to see my cc and id again.. and I told her that they had already checked me in at the Huntley ... and she said that she did see the card was on hold.. and they wanted to let us know that our room was ready.. but they didn't have my phone number!!! so now it is 4pm, but I guess I can't complain b/c it said check in is at 5pm.. just frustrated I guess... We got checked into room 317 which was right over the Pizza by the slice place, but luckily it did NOT smell like pizza as the lobby and elevators do... Upon entry we were pleasantly surprised with a bottle of wine and a nice note from the staff wishing me a happy birthday.. which was a super nice touch!.. our room was well appointed, clean and had everything we needed for our ski trip.. Instant pot, dish washer, coffee maker, fridge, microwave, iron/board and a humidifier!. The bathroom was furnished with soap, body wash, shampoo, conditioner, and lotion... we opted to have our room and linens changed out half way through our stay.. (reduced maid service due to covid)... the murphy bed was actually pretty comfortable and the room has lots of drawers and cabinets where we were able to store our suitcases. The pool - hot tub, and ski valet are all on the second floor which was super convenient to store skis.. you can take the magic carpet back up and ski to the building if you get stuck over by the ramcharger lift.. imo that was better than walking... the hot tubs jets were broken the entire time, but the water was hot and still felt great after skiing.... oh if you have breakfast included.. that is served over at the Huntley and is super convenient and good... major kudos on that perk!.... Overall we were pleased with our stay... just wish the Huntley would communicate better with the other building.. we could have just checked in at The Village Center to begin with and avoided the hassle... and we would have gotten into our room an hour earlier!... live and learn... not mad.. as the overall trip was amazing and we can't wait to get back and take the kids.. OH.Thanks to everyone who made the trip great.. shout out to the "cowboy valet from Tempe" who was super helpful.. and to Meg, Jake, Alyssa at the front desk of our building..

Room tip: It would be nice to have a room slope view side next time.
Date of stay: February 2021
Zander Fogg, Revenue Management at Big Sky Resort Village Center, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2021

Hi @Gregory A,

Thank you for leaving a review of your stay at the Village Center! We value all of your feedback and really appreciate your understanding with check-in. Since we do have a later check-in time of 5p, it is important that we accommodate our guests who arrive before then and communicate with them as quickly as possible when their room is ready, and I apologize that we missed the mark in your case.
We look forward to seeing you back here with the rest of your family!

Reviewed 22 January 2021 via mobile

Kudos to Karen at the concierge desk for working so hard to find transportation from the hotel to West Yellowstone to start our tour t
of Yellowstone Park. She did not take no for an answer. And found us a vehicle and a driver that would drive us there.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Zander Fogg, Revenue Management at Big Sky Resort Village Center, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2021

Hi @Klambert2014,

Thank you for leaving a review of your stay with us and of your experience with Concierge. We are so lucky to have someone like Karen on our team!

Reviewed 19 January 2021

My wife and I stayed here mid-December 2020. I was REALLY pleased by the super friendly staff and the room itself. We stayed there for 4 days and we saw Emily (the front desk girl) all the time. She was super friendly and always had a smile on her face. She made our stay there even better with our quick conversations as we came and went from the resort.
I really enjoyed the room as well. It had a small kitchen complete with microwave, coffee maker, sink, and ever a humidifier (which we got a lot of use out of!) The bathroom was a good size (plenty of room for 2 people to be in there at one time.) Our room had a murphy (wall) bed and also a pull out couch. My wife and I used the murphy bed every night and it was good. We were nice and toasty warm every night. The couch was a leather/cloth mix and pretty comfy. One of the best parts of the room was the fireplace! It was a gas fireplace with a timer (of course) but it provided a lot of heat and it was just nice to sit in front of it and warm up after a day of snowboarding.
The worst part of the room is that you could NOT see the tv while you were laying in the murphy bed. The tv tucks away inside the wall closet unit but it doesn't turn enough (and the closet door is in the way) so you can barely see the tv while laying in bed. Annoying but not a deal breaker. You can see the tv perfectly if you are on the couch.
Breakfast was included (tipping seemed to be optional) but you had to go to the building across from ours to get it. It was kind of a buffet style breakfast. We mostly had the eggs, bacon, potatoes, and pancakes every morning with were all very good. They did have a small carving station and an omlette station (I believe) as well.
I loved this resort and the room we had was great! I would definitely recommend this place to anyone and when I return to big sky again I will be staying here.

Room tip: We stayed in room 476. The building it right next to a ski lift (a couple green trails)
Date of stay: December 2020
Zander Fogg, Revenue Management at Big Sky Resort Village Center, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2021

Hi @Biddlecom,

Thank you for leaving such a thorough review and recommending us to others. We really appreciate all of your feedback and will look into solutions for the TV. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 8 August 2020

Was on the road traveling from out of state and on one of the nights stayed at the big sky resort. The wife and kids were very happy with the beautiful resort and comfortable room. Cassie at the front desk was very helpful with directions and giving advice on places to eat and hike. She also helped me with some urgent documents that needed to be signed. Hope to be back again and be able to spend more time in Big Sky and at this beautiful resort.

Date of stay: July 2020
Zander Fogg, Revenue Management at Big Sky Resort Village Center, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2020

Hello @tomnl9162SC,

Thank you for leaving a review of the Village Center at Big Sky Resort! We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 6 March 2020 via mobile

I had been trying to get the souvenir shop on the phone. And finally after my call was transferred to Danielle, all of my problems were solved. Really, can’t thank her enough for her intelligent solution!!

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank donniel32075
BigSkyCentralRes, Manager at Big Sky Resort Village Center, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2020

Hi @donniel32075,

Thank you for reviewing the Village Center. It is great to hear that we were able to help you find what you were looking for!