Lowest prices for your stay
Choice Privileges member rate available
Fully refundable before Fri, 26 Apr
Breakfast included
No prepayment needed
Hotels.com
All reviews cold breakfast cookies bed was comfortable next morning would stay again one night stay free breakfast free shuttle near airport lobby mike flight desk inns hallway clerk
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 November 2022

Just a one night stay as near airport, and free shuttle available. However, what can one night reveal....clean room, good water pressure and hot water, reliable airport transportation, and an exceptionally friendly, engaging, and helpful staff. Value is limited, but the rates are in keeping with what the area and time of year allow.

Date of stay: September 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 25 August 2022

I stayed in the Quality Inn near Bozeman for two nights to attend a professional reunion nearby. My room was small. I've attached a photo showing how close the desk, desk chair and bed were to each other. Nevertheless I had a good stay, because this hotel is very well organized. The room had all of the amenities you need, as did the entire hotel. The bed was comfortable, the room was quiet and free hot breakfast provided a good meal. Check in and check out went well.

My only concern was that the internet was set up to require repeated re-logins. This was common in hotels years ago but these days you don't see it as often. Today in most places I stay I log in once for the entire stay. Other than this problem, I was happy.

Room tip: I had to arrange this room on short notice during a very popular travel period, so the room rate was extremely high. Book early.
Date of stay: August 2022
Reviewed 14 May 2022

I arrived in the evening and purchased a room for the night. Immediately after entering the room, I was overwhelmed by a very strong order of mold and sewage. Additionally, the room was terribly run down, poorly cleaned, and with a horrendous mattress. I left immediately and reported the unsatisfactory condition of the room to the associate at the front desk. I was told that there was nothing he could do about it. I asked if I could please speak with the manager to ask if there was something he could do to remedy the situation. I was told he couldn’t contact the manager and that he couldn’t offer a refund because they have a 48-hour cancelation policy. I had walked in 5 minutes earlier! I left and had a great night’s sleep across town and am still trying to get refunded the 175$ they stole from me.

Room tip: Stay Away!
Date of stay: May 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 2 March 2022 via mobile

The customer service was excellent. Front desk to housekeeping were so friendly and Mike, the manager was extremely helpful to us during our stay. The hotel lobby has a cozy lodge feel and we learned that the decor was due to Mike and had many personal touches.
The breakfast was excellent with many fresh options. Shuttle service to the airport was a great feature and service. Prompt and courteous. We will definitely stay at Mike's Quality Inn on our next visit. He certainly went the extra mile to make us feel welcome.

Date of stay: February 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 10 November 2021

Arrived late into Bozeman & needed somewhere to stay for a few hours & somewhere that offered an airport shuttle. This was the place...the staff were so welcoming & great! The room was clean. It could definitely use some updating but overall it was a clean, comfortable room. The shuttle arrived within probably about 15 minutes when we called for it & was ready for us for our scheduled departure time as well to take us back to the airport the next morning. The hotel does serve breakfast & gave us a list of what they serve when we checked in which was nice. We didn’t wake up early enough to eat but the menu looked like they had several options! This hotel was a little overpriced in my opinion but it was a good experience overall.

Date of stay: October 2021