Lowest prices for your stay
$249
Fully refundable before Thu, 25 Apr
Breakfast included
Hotels.com
Algotels
$236
Breakfast included
All reviews pizza hut bozeman airport excellent stay comfortable beds great breakfast would definitely stay here again next morning very nice hotel the breakfast area front desk staff early flight king bed great place to stay eggs shuttle hie yellowstone
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 August 2023

A great stop on our cross country vacation from WI to Montana- clean rooms, great breakfast, friendly staff! Staff was friendly and the breakfast attendant was attentive and quick to help! The hotel is in a great location right off the highway and serves as a nice stop after many hours of driving! Comfy beds and nice- size rooms for our family of 4 adults!

Date of stay: August 2023
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 August 2023 via mobile

We stayed here to be close to airport for a flight out the next day. 5 minute drive to airport. We had a rental car but they did have a shuttle to take you to airport. Very convenient. Can walk to a couple restaurants. Rooms are very nicely renovated and lobby is new and modern. Nice free breakfast.
Our room was first floor, super convenient. Front desk staff was very helpful and friendly.
It was a nice way to spend our last night in Montana.

Date of stay: August 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 July 2023 via mobile

Front desk staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. Rooms are newly updated — slightly different furniture than most other HIE properties but not bad. Lighting in rooms could be a little better. Everything is new so it’s clean and nice looking. Price was very steep ($380 compared to $150 last night) but I needed to stay so I pay. I’m rarely disappointed with HIE

Date of stay: July 2023
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 4 July 2023

BED BUGS need I say more???? the smoke detector was taped over, room smelled of who know what. In the middle of rehab but really. no excuse for the nastiness of a hotel. Supper 8 motels are better then here.

Room tip: BED BUGS
Date of stay: June 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Kelly Opperman, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Belgrade, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2023

U2523ETsTseand,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I can appreciate your frustration however this issue you brought up right to the health department and did not inform the hotel of your issues, and have still yet to contact the hotel. Thank you to the Health department for contacting the hotel. As soon as the hotel was made aware of the problem they contacted Ecolab who came out the same day to inspect the room you were in. Ecolab found not one sign or trace of any such issue. They sent a report confirming this finding to the Health department which cleared and closed the case as there was nothing required by the hotel to do further as there was no evidence of the issue they were accused of.

Please feel free to reach out to me if you would like to discuss this issue further 406-388-71100.

Kelly Opperman
Holiday Inn Express Belgrade, MT

Reviewed 27 June 2023

I stayed at this hotel 6/5-11/23.When I made my reservation, I was not informed of any renovation work underway and the price certainly did not reflect the dust and noise factors. The front desk staff were A+. The hotel was clean on my arrival but became progressively dusty and busy with work crews. A large part of the building was being worked on and one of 2 elevators reserved for construction crew only.
My newly done room on the 3rd floor was clean and neat with a comfortable bed. Housekeeping skipped two days for no reason. I was awakened on several successive mornings at 7:45am by the heavy equipment operating and beeping directly under my window. At the end of my stay I realized that the smoke alarms were taped over and therefore disabled. The breakfast area was very nice and beautifully attended to during the week,but was a mess and lacking on the weekend when a different employee was running it.
I have attempted to contact IHG in writing but their website complaint form is obstructive and will not recognize some of the accurate info that I entered. A phone call to Customer service was met with warm platitudes and the promise of a response, but after several weeks nothing has materialized.

Room tip: Check the smoke alarm, ask if the construction and rehab work has been completed.
Date of stay: June 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

StevengM3401CH

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. Yes we are currently under construction, we do have this posted on our website, I am sorry if you missed this message. Renovating a property is very tricky for our guest and the hotel, we appreciate your feedback to attempt to immediately correct the issues stated.

Our renovation is nearly complete, and we appreciate your willingness to share your comments and concerns with us to better be able to serve our guests.

Kelly Opperman