Lowest prices for your stay
HIExpress.com
$552
Breakfast included
Save more with IHG One Rewards
emacPa
Pa

Newly renovated Holiday Inn

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 3 Aug 2023via mobile
We stayed here to be close to airport for a flight out the next day. 5 minute drive to airport. We had a rental car but they did have a shuttle to take you to airport. Very convenient. Can walk to a couple restaurants. Rooms are very nicely renovated and lobby is new and modern. Nice free breakfast.
Our room was first floor, super convenient. Front desk staff was very helpful and friendly.
It was a nice way to spend our last night in Montana.
Date of stay: August 2023
11.3 km from Holiday Inn Express & Suites Belgrade, an IHG Hotel
    $352
11.4 km from Holiday Inn Express & Suites Belgrade, an IHG Hotel
View more hotels in Belgrade
All reviews pizza hut bozeman airport excellent stay comfortable beds great breakfast would definitely stay here again next morning very nice hotel the breakfast area front desk staff early flight king bed great place to stay eggs shuttle hie yellowstone
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 July 2023 via mobile

Front desk staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. Rooms are newly updated — slightly different furniture than most other HIE properties but not bad. Lighting in rooms could be a little better. Everything is new so it’s clean and nice looking. Price was very steep ($380 compared to $150 last night) but I needed to stay so I pay. I’m rarely disappointed with HIE

Date of stay: July 2023
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 4 July 2023

BED BUGS need I say more???? the smoke detector was taped over, room smelled of who know what. In the middle of rehab but really. no excuse for the nastiness of a hotel. Supper 8 motels are better then here.

Room tip: BED BUGS
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Kelly Opperman, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Belgrade, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2023

U2523ETsTseand,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I can appreciate your frustration however this issue you brought up right to the health department and did not inform the hotel of your issues, and have still yet to contact the hotel. Thank you to the Health department for contacting the hotel. As soon as the hotel was made aware of the problem they contacted Ecolab who came out the same day to inspect the room you were in. Ecolab found not one sign or trace of any such issue. They sent a report confirming this finding to the Health department which cleared and closed the case as there was nothing required by the hotel to do further as there was no evidence of the issue they were accused of.

Please feel free to reach out to me if you would like to discuss this issue further 406-388-71100.

Kelly Opperman
Holiday Inn Express Belgrade, MT

Reviewed 27 June 2023

I stayed at this hotel 6/5-11/23.When I made my reservation, I was not informed of any renovation work underway and the price certainly did not reflect the dust and noise factors. The front desk staff were A+. The hotel was clean on my arrival but became progressively dusty and busy with work crews. A large part of the building was being worked on and one of 2 elevators reserved for construction crew only.
My newly done room on the 3rd floor was clean and neat with a comfortable bed. Housekeeping skipped two days for no reason. I was awakened on several successive mornings at 7:45am by the heavy equipment operating and beeping directly under my window. At the end of my stay I realized that the smoke alarms were taped over and therefore disabled. The breakfast area was very nice and beautifully attended to during the week,but was a mess and lacking on the weekend when a different employee was running it.
I have attempted to contact IHG in writing but their website complaint form is obstructive and will not recognize some of the accurate info that I entered. A phone call to Customer service was met with warm platitudes and the promise of a response, but after several weeks nothing has materialized.

Room tip: Check the smoke alarm, ask if the construction and rehab work has been completed.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

StevengM3401CH

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. Yes we are currently under construction, we do have this posted on our website, I am sorry if you missed this message. Renovating a property is very tricky for our guest and the hotel, we appreciate your feedback to attempt to immediately correct the issues stated.

Our renovation is nearly complete, and we appreciate your willingness to share your comments and concerns with us to better be able to serve our guests.

Kelly Opperman
Holiday Inn Express Belgrade, MT

Reviewed 11 June 2023 via mobile

This hotel is undergoing a remodel, and it is a mess! I would suggest not booking here unless you confirm in advance the construction is finished, otherwise it’s a rip off at the current rates.

Front parking lots, hotel entry and front desk all closed off. Hardly any signage to direct guests to the temporary entrance and check in. However, they are still charging rates you expect with a hotel that is intact and that has no issues. My rate tonight was almost $400 and I don’t think that included tax—unbelievable!

There was no mention of construction when my travel planner made the res. Also no outbound communications in advance of my checking in to set expectations re the construction.

This is a great example of a business not valuing their customers.

Trip type: Travelled on business
IHG Service, Owner at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Belgrade, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2023

Hi Flyer23289613314,

Thank you for staying at our Holiday Inn Express Belgrade.

We continue to push the boundaries of simplicity, friendly and responsive service when you need it. I'm sorry for the issues you experienced. I have forwarded your sentiments to our hotel management to take note of the information you provided. I also sent you a private message to extend our sincere apology.

I hope we will still see you in the future. We will do our best to fix things for you.

Best regards,

Dominador R.
Case Manager
IHG Hotels & Resorts Service

Reviewed 31 May 2023 via mobile

Horrible. We booked a king bed with a mountain view - an option online in April - and then today we checked in online and got an alert that our king bed mountain view room was ready as expected.

Around 3pm, they changed it to two queens.

We arrived at 6:30 and it was not just two queens - but the windows were covered in construction film. When I asked the lady, Elena (?) at the counter why this happened, first she said it was a system glitch. Then she went in the back, talked to a coworker, came back and told us all the king rooms were under renovation but online ‘must not have known.’ When I brought up that the alert was sent out this morning with the right room, she switched her story to overbooking. Then said we were lucky she wasn’t billing us an extra $25 for our cat - which is listed on my wife’s IHG Platinum Rewards profile, and when she checked in, she told them we had pets - plural - and signed the correct addendum. This lady tried to turn this around and make it my wife’s fault for not declaring TWO pets - as if saying pets, plural, was somehow saying we only had our dog. At that point, I told them we only wanted to confirm that we were only being charged for a queen with a crap view. She said she had to check with management. We went to go get pizza. She called us back and said with my wife’s employer’s discount we were already getting a better than market rate, so she didn’t see the problem - but needed a new form signed to list both pets, and that she was adding the $25 charge for an extra pet to our tab. OUTRAGEOUS. She turned this from their mistake into a blame game against my wife, and charged us extra! At that point we booked the Kimpton in Bozeman, came back to Holiday Inn, and I got scanned copies of what my wife signed. Then we checked out and left. And this woman had the nerve to tell us she could have charged us $1500 for an undeclared pet - that was NOT undeclared - and that other hotels wouldn’t be so nice. News flash - we stay at IHG chains, including Holiday Inn Express, all the time and never have this issue. Instead, this employee was lazy and didn’t want to accept culpability for not a/ giving us the right room and b/ providing the paperwork her bosses required (or do they?). We have never been treated this poorly, like criminals, at a hotel from this chain. Corporate will hear about this, absolutely.

Room tip: Avoid at all costs
Date of stay: May 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 99evand
IHG Service, Owner at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Belgrade, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2023

Hi 99evand,

Thanks for your review and staying with Holiday Inn Express and Suites Belgrade. We value your business with us. We work hard to deliver an exceptional guest experience. I am sorry for what happened during your stay. I have shared your comments with the hotel management and sent you a private message to obtain additional details.

Again, thanks for staying with us. We value your input and would love to make it up to you.

Connie D