Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Daviifam
Northville, Michigan

WARNING: Management is not flexible with their cancellation policy.

2.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 10 Apr 2023
WARNING: Management is not flexible with their cancellation policy.

During a recent trip to Montana I had two separate reservations at this hotel since it was conveniently located near the airport. Unfortunately, our late-night inbound flight was diverted to Billings and we were forced to spend the night there instead of Belgrade. When I contacted the hotel to explain our situation they refused to offer any credit or discounted rate for that night even though we are loyal customers. (We are IHG members and had a second reservation with them during that same trip.) I have never experienced such an inflexible policy and will not be returning to this hotel on my next trip to Big Sky.
Date of stay: March 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2.0 of 5 bubblesValue
4.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
1.0 of 5 bubblesService
Responded 26 Apr 2023
Hello Ann D,

Thank you for your review of the Holiday Inn Express in Belgrade, Montana. I appreciate your IHG One Rewards membership!

We're determined to make your experience pleasant, and I am sorry to learn about the issues encountered. I have shared your comments with the hotel management. These will be used as a reference for the improvement of the services offered. If you have additional questions, feel free to call the hotel at 1-406-3887100.

I hope you stay with us again!

Best regards,

11.3 km from Holiday Inn Express & Suites Belgrade, an IHG Hotel
    $494
11.3 km from Holiday Inn Express & Suites Belgrade, an IHG Hotel
View more hotels in Belgrade
All reviews pizza hut bozeman airport excellent stay comfortable beds great breakfast would definitely stay here again next morning very nice hotel the breakfast area front desk staff early flight king bed great place to stay eggs shuttle hie yellowstone
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 February 2023

We needed a hotel with a shuttle to Yellowstone International Airport. Holiday Inn Express had a shuttle and also provided us with Park n Fly. It was perfect as we needed a place to park our car till we got back ( no extra charge ). As for the hotel, we had a clean and comfortable room. No problems. 4:30 am the following morning our shuttle was ready to take us to the airport because we had a 6 am flight. When we returned from the trip, I called Holiday Inn Express for the shuttle and they picked us up within 10 minutes. Got to my car and the battery was dead so the shuttle driver made a contact for some one to give me a jump. Now We want to give a great big Shout Out and Thank You to our shuttle driver, Mngr. of house keeping, and the one who gave me the jump, From the time we checked in till we headed home, all of the Staff were just super. My wife and I will retun the next time we have fly from Y.I. airport. Thank You Belgrade Holiday Inn Expresss, Sharon and Doug.

Date of stay: January 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 December 2022 via mobile

As others mentioned, our flight was canceled over Christmas 2022 when a blizzard hit Bozeman and many other states. Holiday Inn Express would not make any exception for refund which was disappointing. We did receive consideration from other vendors with non refundable charges due to the circumstances.

Trip type: Travelled with family
IHG Service, Owner at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Belgrade, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2023

Hi RGDP784,

Thank you for leaving us feedback surrounding your experience with the Holiday Inn Express Belgrade. We appreciate you choosing us and doing business with IHG®.

We are determined to provide our guests with a pleasant time, and I am sorry for what happened during your visit. I shared your sentiments with our hotel management and sent you a private message to obtain additional details about your stay.

Until your next stop in the area, we look forward to hosting you again to redeem your confidence in us. I look forward to your response.

Grace L.

Reviewed 29 December 2022

This is the ONLY company that refused to cancel our reservation during the great airline meltdown of Christmas 2022. Our flights were delayed and cancelled, stopping our holiday travel. The tour companies we booked with that had non-refundable 14 day cancel notices made exceptions, car rental made exception, the winter resource that had a 7 day cancel notice made exception, but not Holiday Inn in Belgrade. Not only would they not cancel/refund the charge, they also put an extra charge on the room like I was there. I am assuming it is the security deposit and will eventually release, but its been 4 days and is still showing as a pending transaction.

Date of stay: December 2022
IHG Service, Owner at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Belgrade, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2023

Hello Tim N,

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your thoughts on our Holiday Inn Express And Suites Belgrade!

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you encountered on you most recent visit. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us. I guarantee you that hotel management will give the concerns you've brought up swift attention. I'd also like to look into this for you. I've sent you a private message to get more information.

I look forward to continuing to assist you and we're hoping you will give us another try should your future travels bring you back to the area!

Many thanks,

Jonathan A

Reviewed 22 December 2022

We booked our reservations over the Christmas holiday and the airlines cancelled our flight because of weather. Holiday Inn Express on the other hand, doesn't care about their customers and clearly stated that we will not get a refund from them because we were within the 24 hour period. I'll never stay at a Holiday Inn Express because of this.

1  Thank 505danes
IHG Service, Owner at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Belgrade, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2023

Hi 505danes,

Grace L.

Reviewed 27 October 2022

Excellent stay, friendly and professional staff, receptionist was very helpful. Room was very clean, beds very comfy, plenty of pillows, bathroom had all amenities. Had a full breakfast hot menu, but didn't have time to eat, had early flight. Our shuttle driver was so kind and kept a very interesting conversation to the airport. Highly recommend!

Room tip: Great stay and clean rooms
Date of stay: October 2022