Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
RGDP784
Stuart, FL

Disappointed - no refund exceptions

1.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 29 Dec 2022via mobile
As others mentioned, our flight was canceled over Christmas 2022 when a blizzard hit Bozeman and many other states. Holiday Inn Express would not make any exception for refund which was disappointing. We did receive consideration from other vendors with non refundable charges due to the circumstances.
Trip type: Travelled with family
Responded 12 Jan 2023
Hi RGDP784,

Thank you for leaving us feedback surrounding your experience with the Holiday Inn Express Belgrade. We appreciate you choosing us and doing business with IHG®.

We are determined to provide our guests with a pleasant time, and I am sorry for what happened during your visit. I shared your sentiments with our hotel management and sent you a private message to obtain additional details about your stay.

Until your next stop in the area, we look forward to hosting you again to redeem your confidence in us. I look forward to your response.

Grace L.
11.3 km from Holiday Inn Express & Suites Belgrade, an IHG Hotel
    $494
11.3 km from Holiday Inn Express & Suites Belgrade, an IHG Hotel
View more hotels in Belgrade
All reviews pizza hut bozeman airport excellent stay comfortable beds great breakfast would definitely stay here again next morning very nice hotel the breakfast area front desk staff early flight king bed great place to stay eggs shuttle hie yellowstone
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 December 2022

This is the ONLY company that refused to cancel our reservation during the great airline meltdown of Christmas 2022. Our flights were delayed and cancelled, stopping our holiday travel. The tour companies we booked with that had non-refundable 14 day cancel notices made exceptions, car rental made exception, the winter resource that had a 7 day cancel notice made exception, but not Holiday Inn in Belgrade. Not only would they not cancel/refund the charge, they also put an extra charge on the room like I was there. I am assuming it is the security deposit and will eventually release, but its been 4 days and is still showing as a pending transaction.

Date of stay: December 2022
IHG Service, Owner at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Belgrade, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2023

Hello Tim N,

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your thoughts on our Holiday Inn Express And Suites Belgrade!

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you encountered on you most recent visit. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us. I guarantee you that hotel management will give the concerns you've brought up swift attention. I'd also like to look into this for you. I've sent you a private message to get more information.

I look forward to continuing to assist you and we're hoping you will give us another try should your future travels bring you back to the area!

Many thanks,

Jonathan A

Reviewed 22 December 2022

We booked our reservations over the Christmas holiday and the airlines cancelled our flight because of weather. Holiday Inn Express on the other hand, doesn't care about their customers and clearly stated that we will not get a refund from them because we were within the 24 hour period. I'll never stay at a Holiday Inn Express because of this.

1  Thank 505danes
IHG Service, Owner at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Belgrade, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2023

Hi 505danes,

Grace L.

Reviewed 27 October 2022

Excellent stay, friendly and professional staff, receptionist was very helpful. Room was very clean, beds very comfy, plenty of pillows, bathroom had all amenities. Had a full breakfast hot menu, but didn't have time to eat, had early flight. Our shuttle driver was so kind and kept a very interesting conversation to the airport. Highly recommend!

Room tip: Great stay and clean rooms
Date of stay: October 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 October 2022

My flight cancelled two days prior to my stay due to hurricane here in FL. I payed in advance for the room, unable to cancel with hotel even with two days notice, cost me $213. lesson learned; do not pay in advance to save $10-20.

Date of stay: September 2022
IHG Service, Owner at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Belgrade, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2022

Hello Q4390UPpauls,

We appreciate you banking on our hotel for your travel needs and for taking the time to leave us a review!

I'm sorry to read about the issues you encountered. Your insights are important to us and we appreciate the feedback you shared. I went ahead and informed hotel management of your comments for immediate action. In line with this, I also sent you a private message to follow up and obtain more details.

I hope you will consider staying with us again when you travel back to the area!

Best,

Jonathan A

Reviewed 8 October 2022

Our check-in was quick and the attendant had a great recommendation for dinner. Our room was very comfortable and clean. Breakfast food was the usual and the hostess was very friendly and consistently refilling and cleaning up. The hotel is convenient to the interstate, shopping and sightseeing locations and airport. We appreciated the clean facility and friendly staff.

Date of stay: September 2022