“The best!”
Make Enquiry
Excellent
The sitting room
A bedroom
The double sided log burner heats both sitting and dinning room areas
Pets are welcome
Enclosed garden for your pet.
Wonderful rural East Kent
Frosty morning view
Fabulous beach walk....Sandwich Bay at low tide.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Edward S
“The best!”
Reviewed 17 February 2018 for a stay in February 2018

I genuinely can't speak highly enough of this beautiful home and location, not to mention Jane - who was just the warmest host you could wish for. I have already penciled in my next TWO visits already as my friends and I enjoyed ourselves so much. Everything was in terrific condition and we were so looked after by Jane. The location is a slice of countryside heaven with scenic views on all sides and the house itself is as cosy, warm and comfortable as you could want. I would recommend staying here to absolutely everyone. I personally will be coming back many many more times to come.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
19 Feb 2018
Thank you so much, we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Let me know if you need anything before your visit.
Johnnorma...
London, United Kingdom
“Great Stay”
Reviewed 17 February 2018 for a stay in December 2017

We booked this lovely comfortable house so we could visit Canterbury and the surrounding countryside. We were so happy we did as it has certainly been the best cottage we have stayed at. It's so warm and cosy and exceptionally well equiped. We took our two dogs and they loved it too, as we took wonderful walks. Will visit again.

Management Response
19 Feb 2018
So kind of you to write such a lovely review.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing