“Just Perfect”
other travellers have booked this property
large deck with propane grill and outside table
both ends of couch & loveseat recline. partially open between kitchen & living room. fridge, stove, pots & pans.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
large deck with propane grill and outside table
both ends of couch & loveseat recline.
partially open between kitchen & living room. fridge, stove, pots & pans.
queen bed, room has a view of the woods
front bedroom. double bed. bunk beds.desk and 2 chairs.
wood stove. cozy in winter. hiking sticks.
marble top on vanity. towels provided. hand soap provided.
campfire ring.please keep campfire small, there is no fire department in Village.
full bed. bunk beds. desk. book exchange. free WiFi.
queen size bed in  master bedroom
front entry. air conditioned in summer. central heat in winter.
propane BBQ grill. table & lawn chairs.
Cane Bottom. 1.5 miles away.  Open May-October. swim. fish.
Cane Bottom. parking allowed. No facilites.
Cane Bottom in Meramec State Park. Away from the main section of the park.
Meramec State Park boat ramp. canoe. kayak. rental boats available in summer.
Looking upstream in Meramec State Park from the boat ramp.
Path to river in picnic area of Meramec State Park.
Meramec State Park picnic area.
river near the picnic area.
private parking. pretty in spring
fall in the backyard
backyard has woods
kitchen seats 6
kitchen seats 6. nice view of backyard & woods.
desk. this room sleeps 4.
Antennae TV, DVD player. ceiling fan.
deer can frequently be seen. especially dusk & dawn.
some DVD's . or bring your own DVD movie.
double bed. regular mattress. closet
looking across the front yard. water tower. well water.
China cabinet. nice plates. wine glasses.
backyard. table for 2. Meramec State Park boundry in back yard.
campfire ring yard. Please keep campfire small. There is no fire department in Miramiguoa Village !
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
sericseri...
“Just Perfect”
Reviewed 5 October 2017 for a stay in July 2017

This location is a real dream. This is an isolated quiet neighborhood surrounded by national forest. Private neighborhood access to the Meramec river is just a a couple of blocks peaceful walk. The house is in a ideal location for quiet vacationing and easy access to all the area has to offer.

We came for the area caves but would go back just for the house and peaceful neighborhood and river!

9 Oct 2017
I'm so glad you found the neighborhood and location ideal for your vacation! You are welcome back! Thanks for staying at Comfy Miramiguoa Home.
Karen W
“Fantastic stay at a great house”
Reviewed 21 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

My friends and I loved the location -- it was right next to a state park and the Meramec River. The river is secluded, so we had the space and privacy to have a great time there. We also enjoyed our stay in the house; the owner provided ample amenities, and we would love to visit again!

23 Jun 2017
Karen, I'm glad you enjoyed your stay! You left the house clean and tidy. You are welcome back!
Jo S
Pacific, Missouri
“Great Getaway within an hour of St. Louis”
Reviewed 13 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

I booked the Miramiguoa Home for a quick get out of my usual space over a weekend, and to have a place nearby to float the middle Meramec River. I spent my arrival night out on the deck writing, watching lightning bugs and listening to the woods. The next day it was off to the river via a local float outfitter. I liked this place because it is an actual home not a hotel or motel. We came in with wet clothes from the river, and tired and a little sunburned, and we didn't have to tippytoe around like one might in someplace really ritzy. We didn't leave the place filthy, but we did feel at home enough here to get changed, shower, and then go to the kitchen to cook and then to relax in the big living room for a while before bed.

14 Jun 2017
Jo, You must've put your wet clothes on the deck railing to dry, because it was all nice and clean when I arrived, no signs of wet clothes being left anywhere. I've used the deck rail many times myself to dry clothes or rugs on. You are welcome back. Thanks!
Piper W
“Great stay!”
Reviewed 11 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017

I was so happy to have found this 2 bdrm house near Sullivan when we went to visit family. It is in such a beautiful wooded location, and all the amenities were great. Debra was an awesome host and so accommodating. We will stay again when we visit our family there in the future!

14 Jun 2017
Thanks Piper! I'm so happy that it worked out well for you! You are welcome back.
lynn41537
Sparta, Illinois
“You won't be sorry that you stayed here!”
Reviewed 19 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

My friend and I stayed here in September, 2016, and had a wonderful time. Debra was a delightful host and the house couldn't have been nicer. It was big and roomy and was stocked with everything we needed. Everything was clean and well kept. Even had 4 recliners and a connection to Netflix! We will definitely come back. Thanks to Debra for making our weekend so great!

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
19 Sep 2016
Thank you Lynn. I was glad to host you! You and your friend left the house very clean, and are very pleasant ladies. I even learned about a unique restaurant, that's located about an hour away from my place. You are definitely welcome back.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing